Kidnapping

Love And Warrior

"Princess..." Prince Min Hyun voice came to me.
"Yes?" I glanced to him. But,then he kneeling in front of me while took one of my hands.
"Look,i don't want to forced you but,would you be mine?" The question just make me terrible what should i do?
I must telling the truth.
"I'm sorry but.. Prince Min Hyun" I also do the same things. Kneeling. "I can't accept you.. I only can see you
as a friend. I can't loving you like the way you loving me" He sigh deeply.
"You know what? Exactly,i don't agree about this match making.
But,i can't deny it! My mother planned this for along time" I clutch his hand gently,stare into his eyes.
I suddenly remember about Nara.
"Prince Min Hyun,i'm sure you'll find someone who can be your good lover.
As you know,there is someone has fall over you. She's gorgeous even though
she's not a princess but,she's very kind,lovely,and work harder.
Trust me. Maybe you can see her,someday" He raised his chin,smile at me.
"Thank you Princess Nana. I won't regret that i can know you more better...
And nobody ca't just do it like you. You're looks so different from the other princess" But,suddenly i heard
someone cried for help. "HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the voice came from the shrub.
Isn't too far from here.
"Do you hear that?" I stood up as i broke our grip.
"What?" He asked.
"HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The cried more loudly than before.
"I'm going to help him/her!" I pulled out my swords.
"No,wait! I'm coming with you" I shook my head.
"No,Prince Min Hyun no need to come with me! Rake care yourself,and stay here.
I'll be back later! Okay? Don't worry" I gave the sign then,i left him alone.
I got the shrubs,i get rid of it with my sword.
Wait! There is nobody else! So,who ws crying for the help earlier? In facts,
i didn't find any sign of danger.
"It's weird" I put back my sword,get back to the place when i was talking with....
Huh? Where is Prince Min Hyun?


"Thank you" Lime placed the bowl of soursoup in front of me,as she sat on the chair.
We're sitting opposite each other.. We have a lunch together in the dinning room
especially for maid. I should have to eat in dinning room for guide but,so do i can have
a lunch together with my friend,right?
"I feel terrible about this matchmaking. I mean,Princess Nana doesn't even
want this matchmaking. Besides,she doesn't love Prince Min Hyun" I even grumbling while eating
my soursoup.
"And do you wnat to blow it,so?" Lime murmured.
"A... Of course not i just... Hmm.. Forget about that!" I scoop it,and eat my soursoup.
The lunch proceed ith silence.
"Ellison,are you in love with Princess Nana?" The question was just slapped right into my heart.
"Yeah... Yes i am. I have confessed my feelings to her" Lime got chocked with her soursoup.
"Are you alright?" Quickly,she drinking her water.
"Hmm.. I'm fine" Lime said as she wiped .
"You don't have to feel shock until you got the chocked. Moreover,Princess Nana
ignored it and... she said "You'll always be my bestfriend" so,i only could surrender" I sigh deeply.
I looked at Lime's face quickly look away from me, and then finished her food,
and leave me alone in this dinnring room
. Why the hell she is?
Strange girl -_-



*Backsound Miss A - If I Were Boy*
http://youtu.be/AIk2HmMMrLE
 

Would he call me for me at one time?
Would he miss me sometimes?
I was a fool. I was under a delusion. Only I didn’t know that.

If I were a boy it wouldn’t be that hard.
If I’m over u I would laugh after remembering nothing.
Just like the work that bursts like a bubble after breaking up.
If I’m over u just like you.

Would he regret at least a bit?
Would he become painful as time goes on?
I thought you couldn’t keep anyone else in mind but me.

If I were a boy it wouldn’t be that hard.
If I’m over u I would laugh after remembering nothing.
Just like the work that bursts like a bubble after breaking up.
If I’m over u just like you.

Na na nana nah na na na na nah
Na na nana nah na na

I hope you hurt just as much as I do.
You can do that at least.

If I were a boy it wouldn’t that hard.
If I’m over u I will look for a new love.
Just like the work that bursts like a bubble after breaking up.
If I’m over u just like you.

It’s parting that is easy.
If I’m over u it wouldn’t be that difficult.
Just like the work that bursts like a bubble after breaking up.



Should i come to visits King Kris's place? But,for what?
I'm getting bored he would talk about Princess Nana again and again and again -_-
It's terrible ~
"Here is your highness" my maid placed the cookies and a glass of cold milk on the table.
"Hmm.." I murmured.
My maid see in the whole my bedroom and tidied my bedroom if there is a mess.
"Anything else,your highness?" I shook my head.
"No,you can leave me now..." She gave me the salute before leave this room.
I take one of my cookies,and drink my milk. I'm getting bored if i only could stay.
Knock knock! Oh,it must be my sister. She open the door,smile at me. I ignore her.
My sister. Princess Ji Yeon.
  
                                               
She jumping onto my couch,still grinning.
"What do you want?" I asked grumpy.
"Oh,Suzy why so grumpy to your own sister?" She pok my chin but,i ignore it.
"Ah!" I sigh deeply.
Ji Yeon takes one of my cookies. Uh why don't ask first before i'm going to allow her?
"Seems like you any kind of problem?" I nodded.
"You can say that." I blew up my bangs.
"Kkkkk~ with whom?"
"King Kris"
"Fighting with your lover?" I shook my head.
"No,he's not. We're bestfriend only" She just nodded with her smile as sarcasm of me.
"What kind of your problem with King Kris?" I changed my seats against her.
"King Kris always talks about Princess Nana and i'm sick of this! Is he already falling love to her?" Suddenly she
almost chocked.
"What? Princess Nana? Are you serious?" I nodded.
"Of course isn't jokes."
"Princess Nana. She is warrior princess. She was came from the royal family.
Her father died after their army done with their war in Princess Nana's 5th birthday party.
She lost her father that time,poor her. Princess Nana only lived with her mother"
I listening to the story. Apparently,i've heard this story before.....
"King Lee Teuk was Princess Nana's father. Queen Jung Ah also warrior queen..
The day when they have to deal with the war between.... Hmm.... I don't kno with whom?"
I think,this story is telling me about......................


The Prince was lying on the bed,he complained asked me to release the ropes that held his body and arms.
I sit on the bed,touch his white cheeck,smirk y as i . But,the way he look at me like he is so disguss!
"What do you want?!" He yelled at me. I pout.
"Prince Min Hyun,please calm down... I will let you go.. But,you have to tell me
where she is? Princess Nana"
"
How stupid you are! Obviously you're trapping her right?
Precisely your trap wasn't to capture Princess Nana. And i'm glad you didn't get her!
" I sigh.
Hmm... I should be in place to finish the trap. But,i actually caught this prince.
"Well,what do you want from Princess Nana?!" He raised his hand as he challenge me.
"Prince Min Hyun,between me and Princess Nana. We've known each other..
And... My target is,i'm going to kill her,ruin their kingdom of course.
But..... King Jae Joong
but,King Jae Joong actually hinder my plans by ordered his troops
to kill the King Lee Teuk. Princess Nana's father.
And i killed King Jae Joong. With my power" I said proudly,
"as you know.... Queen Jung Ah and King Lee Teuk had killed my parents! They have to pay it!
So,that was my target but,King Jae Joong tried to hinder it!" I said with my loudly voice. While took out
my sharp knife.
"Now,i'm only orphan. I promised,i would killed all of their kingdom! Especially Princess Nana..
She could never be the hero for her kingdom! Never!" I grab tight my knife.

"How crafty you are! You're doing it for the sake of your parents who are also evil! I already know
that in the scheme plan of your parents! And you guys are not a warrior,but you guys are killers who want to
master the kingdom. With a wicked way!

You wanna be great? I guess you will not be able to, because you will not be able to get rid of a good woman like
Princess Nana! Because the hatred,cruelty which you have to destroy you will be instant of time!
" I took a deep breath,
I don't care anymore. I stab his belly.
"A.... A....." He groaned of the painful.
"I'm just trying to posture gently but,you'd asked me to the otherwise!"
"K... Kill me..... Nghh......... Better you kill me.... Instead... Princess.. Nana........"
I was getting stab more deeper. And deeper.
"Stupid! You just defend the woman who doesn't love you at all Prince Min Hyun" I laughed with my crafty laughter.
"I.... I..... I don't care................... Even though................... She doesn't love me at all.....
I always love... Princess.... Nana...." He groaned but,then someoned pull the knife in my grip.
And kick me until i'm thrown to the wardrobe.


Fairy Queen Moon,i can't find Prince Min Hyun!
Please help me to find him!


Princess Nana called me this afternoon through the bracelet, and i'm trying to find Prince Min Hyun with my inner strength!
And i found that the presence of the prince! I deliberately didnt tell the Princess Nana,
because Princess Hyuna will  be kill her and it seems like i have to save Prince Min Hyun
.
Princess Hyuna is very dangerous.
I found her castle. Darkness castle. This is the place when Queen Ji Yoon and King Doo Joon still alive.
But,this castle only placed for Princess Hyuna,their daughter.
I could heard the sound of the groaaned as he held the painful. The voice came towards
... Behind of castle buildings. This is the wall penetrate into Princess Hyuna room.
I changed my self as warrior princess. My dress changed into warrior outfit
and my wand changed into the purple swords




                                                           


                                                            

I'm ready now,i penetrate into the wall. I see Princess Hyuna try to kill Prince Min Hyun!
Quickly i pull her hand and kick her on the stomach as she thrown to the wardrobe.
"Prince Min Hyun!" I open the ropped still tie up around his body.
The wound inside his stomach is getting worse. He lost too much blood.
"It's okay! I'm with you now!" I embraced his hand around my neck try to help Prince Min Hyun
walking towards the window.
"Hey! Who the hell you are! So sassy you are.. Enter to my room and
mess the things up!" That yelled at me.
I seats Prince Min Hyun near the window. I turned to her.
"You don't even know me,my name is not SASSY anyway" I smirked.
She pulled out her shoulder and i also do the same things.
"Wanna die?" She challenge me.
"You can't kill me,ORPHAN !" She developed first,then attack with her twist that's very difficult
for me to give a counter-attack
.  And i try to attack her from below. I got it!
I scratched her right thigh with my sword. She glanced on her thigh. And keep to hit me with her swords.
Our swords stuck each other,i hit it!
I twist her sword and she loosen grip from her swords! HAHA!
I punch her face,kick her and Princesss Hyuna thrown to the door.
I use with my magic wand to make the roof fall apart over her..
Hopefully she die! She's buried now!
I turn to Min Hyun and quickly embrace him,i flinched my finger and my chariot flew has come.

                                                                            


"Come on!" My horse.. Sera in hurry.
I jump onto the carriage. I place Prince Min Hyun on my lap.
"Sera,take him to Princess Nana's castle." I ordered her.
"Alright,fairy queen!" She scoot and begin to fly high in the night sky.
Seems like Prince Min Hyun still faint and hold the painful,i swing my wand and try to heal
the wound. And... For the second. His face turn to be calm.
He's in sleep now..
"Is he okay Fairy Moon Queen?" Moya,my lovely cat patted his forehead gently.
"He's fine now. I have recovered but,he should be treated all the times.
The wound is very deeper..."
Moya and Hoya are my cats use their power through their eyes.
The light are come from their eyes point to Prince Min Hyun's wound.
"I hope the treatment that we have provide,run smoothly~" Hoya said as he smiled to me.
"Thanks guys ^^" I patted them.



__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! How is it? Yes Prince Min Hyun got kidnapped of Princess Hyuna,she got wrong captured person.
And Fairy Moon Queen came to saved him >< and we saw the battle between 2 Hyuna! Haha
And i also put Sera's name as the horse kkkk oops sorry,just for fun!
Moya and Hoya are the cats of Hyuna 9MUSES ^^




                                            
 
                                                            Hyuna 9MUSES                                    Hyuna 4Minute



                                                                            
                                                                           This Hyuna 9MUSES her lovely cat,Hoya ^^

                                                                                

                                                                                 And this Moya ^^ white cat kkkkk