Forbidden Love

Love And Warrior

I takes the picture frame,looking his face smile brithly. I miss him the way he educated me,taught me
about everything and taught me how to be a king for the kingdom?
"Dad.." I began to spoke with his picture frame. "You know what? Your son already know
about love. If you still alive,i would like to take her in front of you,introduced her to you...
And...." I chuckled. Remember about when Princess Nana and i were dancing
at the hall.
"I want to be a companion of her life and help her. She is a warrior princess.
She's beautiful,clever,funny,a lil bit ridiculous and... y" My smirked was freaking out surround my face.
Is it my dirty thinks has come to my mind? Kkkk. I'm looking over the paint was made by me.
Dad................

                    
             

I open all of the memories.. I found my picture since i was a baby


                                                                                

This is my father and my mother



                                                                               

My mother died after fiven my birth


                                                                               

Mom... Dad... If you guys were here? Would you guys accept this love,between me and Princess Nana?
I fell for her now,i admit yes. She's different with the other princess. I take one paper
that the paint was made of me,it's Princess Nana's sketch face.
     
                                                                            

I smile when i look at her sketch face. But,why should i feel like this? There is something will bothering
me and her. But,i don't know what's that? Princess Nana,she is my everything.


                                                                       


I'm going to find whoever had killed my dad. Whoever i don't even care they have to pay this.
Yes,they have to pay this. I will give the KILL BILL.



"Am i that easy to fall in love?" I asked to my mother,i placed my head on her lap
She just my long hair.
"Who's the person,dear?"
"Hmm..."I my smile while chuckled. "Seems like my daughter has fall in love
with the man with a good looking huh?" My mother teased me.
"He's not only good looking and dashing. But,he's very sweet and friendly.." I suddenly remember
King Kris's gesture face.

"He's... The king. Our age is only...  Differs one year. You can say he's the young king mom" My mother nodded.
"His parents died. What a misfortune man! But,he grew strong before his father die,he gave his
title as king to his son. That's why he can be the king ^^"
"You,do love him. I was like you first, when i was young. As a warrior princess.
I met with your father that his position as a coach just saber war. Then ....
When he led the war,he was recruited as a warrior prince. And right then and there.....
I started close to him and,your father had lot of talk about himself.
" My eyes still stare into her eyes.
"In fact,your father had saved me from an attack that would kill me.
While we were partying at a masquerade party,your father kept took care of me.
And your father taught me about swords war. At that moment,the feeling of love began to grow from our own hearts.
"
I bitted my lower lips seems like when King Kris challenge me at the beautiful garden.
"This afternoon,he also did that to me mom.. And without accidently,
i was almost fell out of balance,he got me. He hugged me.
Then we began to eye contact without blink these eyes." I suddenly feel the smile on my face
widely. "Just so you know, behind of the sword,there's not only about power or evil or vindictive.
In fact,because of the sword of war. Love also can come. Moreover, if your opponent is the man
" I began to silent.
Trying to digests mother's sentences. She was right besides,between love and war.
The war will be end....


  
"Is that King Kris already go back into the room?" 
"Seems like your highness still busy in his room,he's not go to sleep yet. Princess Suzy"
Her lady looks over his room.
"I'm going to get King Kris's room.." I walk in rush and the lady followed me from behind.
"Let me take you to the room,your highness." 
The lady knocked the door and opened it by her right hand.
"Please,come in" Kris called from the room. I get into the room.
"Kris why you didn't go to sleep yet?" I saw him with many paper with the paint that he had made it.
I found one of the paper was.... What? Princess Nana's sketch face?
He begin to stutter. "H.. H.. Hey Suzy. I thought... You have got back to your castle?"
I take a step and gives my hand to him.
"What's that Kris? Give me that!" I said with grumpy.
"W... Wait... What?" I quickly took it from his hand.
What? This is.... Princess Nana's sketch face.
"Kris! Why do you have to do this?" I said while pointed to the setch face of Princess Nana.
"Hey,what the hell of what are you talking about? Am i did wrong?"
"It's obvious! You just fell in love with the warrior princess that you are not
supposed to love her!" He got up from the bed.
He only used overcoat,an half chest just shout out and make me a lil bit nervous.
Close to me.
"I have the right to fall in love with the person whoever can make me feel happy" He said.
"Hey! She will not never give a happiness besides,she only could give the nightmare" I pointed my finger to his eyes.
"Get off that things of my eyes!" He pushed roughky my hand.
"Why the hell is it with you? Why do you hate Princess Nana?"
 I pretend to cough. Feel uncomfort with my throat.
"Your love between her is FORBIDDEN LOVE! As you know.. Princess Nana is..."
"Suzy!!" My sentences cut off by someone who had called me. I turn back.
"Ji Yeon?" Ji Yeon came close to me. "What are you doing in here? Let's go home now!
Don't distrub King Kris. He gonna get to sleep." Ji Yeon scold me front of King Kris and the one of his lady.
"But.. Ji Yeon,i..."
"I'm sorry about my sister your highness. I'm going to take her back to the caste" Again and again Ji Yeon
cutted my sentences,her hands grab harder my hands. Ask to leave with King Kris.
We just leave him who is keep on standing still confused looking at me and Ji Yeon.
When we want to get into carriage,i pull roughly my hand from her grip!
"Get off me Ji Yeon!"
"What the hell what's wrong with you?!"
"If you wanna get back to the castle,you don't have to embarrass me in front of King Kris!" I yelled at her
until all of the guides watching us.

"I'm the one who should said that!  That you were just embarrass yourself! Where's your pride as a princess?!
Wandering in the palace of the king,went into his room when he was about to sleep!
"
What?! So,she thought me that i don't have any pride.
"Ji Yeon.." But she just wave her hand.
"That's enough Suzy! Let's go back to the castle" Ji Yeon pulled my hand roughly as i get into the carriage.                       


___________________________________________________________________________________________
Watch out~ Suzy is getting jealous of them ><