Chapter 6

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now that the HeeDragon couple(a name their friends gave them) was an official couple that would remain, all the girls who had their eyes on Jiyong gave up their dreams to be with him. Of course some of them wanted to get rid of Sohee for taking him from them, but what were they supposed to do. Jiyong loved this girl.

Sunmi and Sohee’s Class

“Alright everyone. It seems like we’ve been getting a lot of transfer students lately because we have another new student joining us today. Please introduce yourself.” The teacher said as the new girl walked in.

“Hi! My name is Im Yoona. Please help me out and take care of me.” She said. Looks like the guys were happy to have another girl that they might have a chance with. Key word: might.

Lunch

Jiyong and Sohee were their usual selves. You know, flirting, feeding each other, not caring if everyone was staring at them. Since the dinner at Sohee’s house, it seems like their relationship just got even stronger.

“I swear, when we started dating, we weren’t even that sweet babe.” TOP commented, giving the HeeDragon couple a kind of disgusted-with-their-actions face. “I mean we were loving and all but we weren’t so over the top.”

“Oh, let them be Honey. Young love, that’s all.” Yubin said.

Jiyong’s Science Class

 

“Good afternoon class. We have a new student today. Her name is Im Yoona. Please take a seat next to Kwon Jiyong.” The teacher instructed.

She took her seat and greeted him. She thought he was extremely handsome.

“Hi. Nice to meet you.” She said.

“Hello.” He said, giving her a welcoming smile.

Throughout the class, the two of them would just chit-chat. Yoona was starting to really like him and was determined to make find out if he liked her back, completely unaware that Jiyong already had a girlfriend and was happy with Sohee.

“So, since I’m new here, would you mind being my personal guide and showing me around the school?” She asked him.

“Uhhh, sure. I don’t see why not. I can show you around.” Jiyong agreed.

He didn’t really think much about it. Ever since he and Sohee became a couple, he’s been a lot nicer to people so he thought why not help this lost, new student.

Next Day, Lunch

Jiyong invite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter