Chapter 5

This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the dance, where they officially became a couple, Sohee and Jiyong have been completely inseparable and loving towards each other. Jiyong would walk her to all her classes.

“I’ll see you later, Sohee.” Jiyong said, before giving her a quick, goodbye kiss.

“Ok, I’ll see you later.” Sohee waved at Jiyong.

“You guys are so adorable!” Sunmi commented. Sohee just gave her a shy smile before taking their seats in class.

Lunch

“Jiyong, ahh.” Sohee was feeding Jiyong lunch.

“Mmm. I swear food tastes so much better because you’re feeding it to me babe.” Jiyong gave Sohee a kiss on the cheek. “I love you.”

Every day, it was like this. The two would feed each other and their friends would just look at them in disgust.

“Will you guys go get a room?” Seungri commented. “Wait, no. Sohee, you can’t do that yet, so don’t get a room.”

“You can’t stop them if they want to.” TOP teased, laughing.

Wow, these guys have quite the dirty minds. Ahahaha.

Class

Finally, it was the class Sohee and Jiyong had together. The best part about it was that they sat next to each other. Throughout the class, the two of them would just flirt and flirt and flirt. Not paying attention at all to what the teacher was trying to teach them. As much as the teacher wanted to say something, he couldn’t because he would be going against the owner of the school, so he just let it slide.

“Jiyong oppa, My dad wants you to come over for dinner. Is that ok with you?” Sohee asked him. Ever since Sohee’s father found out about Jiyong as Sohee’s boyfriend, he wanted to meet the boy and warn him that his daughter is very precious to him and he would be in trouble if he ever broke her heart.

“Of course, babe. I wouldn’t miss it for the world. I think it would be great if I finally meet the family of my lovely girlfriend.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter