Homeward bound

Needed Vacation.6
Luhan and Sehun continued on their way happily the next few days, every now and then Luhan would get Sehun to drive again only the next couple of times he actually stayed close and told Sehun how he was doing and how to get better. He didn't understand why the boy had been so nervous before, he had a provisional licence and had taken a couple of lessons so he knew the basics if nothing else.  On the final day of their trip the boys dug the GPS out of Sehun's bag and set it up, both a little surprised by how far they'd travelled they stopped by a shop and grabbed some snacks and drinks for the ride home before setting off.  After driving for a good six hours Luhan asked Sehun if he could take the wheel for a little while so the older boy could stretch out and rest his eyes a little. Now slightly more confident with driving Sehun agreed and they boys switched places.   For a little while there were no problems. Sehun continued following the GPS as Luhan napped in the back, everything was fine besides a small storm brewing outside. Heavy clouds were forming and the wind was picking up rapidly, Sehun was a little worried by the weather but if things got too bad he'd just pull over and ask Luhan to take the wheel. There were no other cars about on the empty stretch of road they were on so Sehun wasn't all too worried.  When the rain began it very quickly turned into heavy and fast pouring rain, Sehun looked down at the dashboard and switched on the windscreen wipers to their highest setting but in the time he had been looking down a fox had run into the road ahead of him. At seeing the animal Sehun panicked and swerved the motorhome to the side to avoid hitting the defenceless animal.  What should have been a simple swerve on the clear road ended up being Sehun turning raggedly into a lump at the side of the road that caused the front of the motor home to lift off the ground, panicking again Sehun turned the wheel in an attempt to get back onto the toad but instead sent the caravan toppling over onto it's side. The weight of the vehicle caused it to roll over several times, the force of it spinning shattering the windows and sending glass flying around.  Sehun's seatbelt kept him from bouncing around too much but his head was smacked forcefully against the window as it smashed, knocking the teen clean out.  From where he had been laying in bed at the end of the caravan Luhan was instantly thrown into the air as the caravan rolled, hitting the side of the vehicle as it toppled over, his first thought was of Sehun and ignoring the pain of being thrown around with every other loose thing in the back he centred his telekinesis on keeping things from hitting Sehun, doing everything he could to stop the teen getting injured further until the oven placed in the caravan detached and fell towards him, crashing into him as the caravan stopped moving, landing on it's side and causing the oven to trap Luhan's legs underneath it, the pain of that and everything else causing Luhan to pass out, blood running over his body and face as briskly and swelling quickly became visible on the boy.  (( A/N - Been a while.. Sorry for it all being one block of text, will fix that (and my spelling and grammar mistakes) as soon as I have access tons computer~ see you at the main story ^_^ ))