Being Reckless

Needed Vacation.6

Looking himself over in the full length mirror at the back of the campervan Sehun winced slightly at the amount of teeth marks, love bites, scratches and bruising that had formed over his body. Gently touching the red bite mark Luhan had left on the inside of his right thigh Sehun let out a hiss of pain and blew out a frustrated puff of air before loosely wrapping a dressing gown around himself and sitting beside Luhan on the bed. Frowning heavily at the older boy Sehun shoved hid shoulder before crossing his arms over his chest. Blinking innocently at the younger boy Luhan held up his hands in mock surrender.

“What?” Genuinely confused Luhan sat up and carefully pulled Sehun into his lap, “what’d I do?”

“Seriously?” Staring at Luhan with disbelief scattered over his face Sehun pulled the right side of his dressing gown so a little of his chest was revealed. Rather than pay attention to the love bites that were visible now Luhan leant into the teen and slowly s his tongue down Sehun’s neck and to the newly revealed skin. Cupping the older boy’s face Sehun forced him to meet his eyes and stared, sternly, at him.

“Not what I meant. Some of them really hurt.” Easily shifting the younger boy so Sehun’s legs were wrapped around his waist Luhan smiled at him and leant forwards again to trail kisses over his jaw line.

“You weren’t complaining before.” Letting his head loll back slightly Sehun allowed the ecstasy of Luhan’s touch distract him from the pain dotted over his entire body.

Once the pain was dimmed enough for him to move comfortably again Sehun got dressed in a pair of faded black jeans and a plain black top, pulling a jean shirt on he sat in the passenger seat of the campervan and looked at Luhan expectantly. Laying back on the bed Luhan propped himself up on one elbow to he could still see Sehun.

“What?” Leaning over to pat the driver’s seat Sehun waited for Luhan to start moving.

“I’m hungry, let’s go get some food.” Shrugging a little Luhan heaved himself off the bed and threw on some jeans before took his place behind the wheel and started driving. Looking him over Sehun rolled his eyes exasperated.

“What now?”

“Nothing. Driving around half is totally normal.” Half mumbling the last part of his sentence the teen. Snickering a little at the comment Luhan unbuckled his and Sehun’s seatbelts as he drove and glanced at the teen.

“Fine, take the wheel and I’ll get dressed.” Eyes widening Sehun watched as Luhan jumped out of his seat, leaving the campervan to swerve slightly off road.

“ Lu I don’t know how to drive!” Quickly sitting in the driver’s seat Sehun grabbed the wheel and jerked the van back onto the luckily empty road, pressing down on the accelerator lightly. From the back of the van Luhan called to him while picking up a striped blue and grey top.

“You’re doing fine.” Forcing back his panic Sehun kept his eyes on the road as he spoke through gritted teeth.

“I don’t have a license.” Acting a lot calmer than he should have Luhan pulled the top over his head and slowly walked back to Sehun.

“There’s no one on the road Hunhun~ it’s fine” Too scared to take his eyes off the road, even to glare at Luhan, Sehun took a breath to calm himself before speaking again.

“Please take the wheel back”

“Fine.” The second swap was a lot smoother, Luhan took the wheel easily, strapping his seatbelt back on as he continued to drive. Sehun’s tension melted away once he was back in his own seat, buckled up safely. He was only relaxed for a moment before quickly turning angry again.

“What the hell was that?!”

“You’re the one that wanted me to get dressed.”

“Yeah but pull over first! You could have killed us, I could have killed us!”

“Chill out, it’s fine ok. Nothing happened. Just take it as a compliment.”

“A compliment?”

“Yeah, I trust you enough to let you drive even though you don’t have a driving licence~” Staring blankly at the older boy for a while Sehun cocked his head to the side, jaw hanging slightly in bewilderment as he tried to figure out how to feel about what had happened. Speaking, at a normal volume and pace now, Sehun looked out his window and away from Luhan.

“You’re ridiculous. That was reckless Luhan.”

“Oh shut up, you love it.” A small smile tilted the corners of the teen’s mouth at hearing Luhan’s words, knowing there was a little truth behind it, the danger was a little exciting, but Luhan wouldn’t know that. Keeping his gaze fixed on the passing fields out the window Sehun crossed his arms over his chest and huffed at Luhan playfully.

Luhan knew he wasn’t really in any kind of trouble with the younger boy but it was cute to see him try and sulk. Switching on the radio Luhan smiled as se7en’s ‘Better Together’ came on. Singing along to the words Luhan glanced at Sehun every now and then to see the teen trying to hide his laughter.