Excitement

Needed Vacation.6

Sehun hoped out of the car like an excited bunny as soon as Luhan parked his car outside the campervan sales site. Climbing out his seat Luhan locked his car behind them and followed the excited teen into the main office. There was a plump old man in a mustard yellow suit stood waiting for them behind a large wooden desk. Standing up at seeing the boys enter he gave a toothy smile and shook both their hands, bowing politely to each as he did. Luhan and Sehun returned the polite gesture quickly, beaming with excitement Sehun looked out the window where a collection of campervans was waiting. “Can we look now?” Chuckling wholeheartedly at the teen the salesman gave the majority of his attention to Luhan.

“Would you like to sit down and discuss what kind of model you’re looking for?” Slinging his arm over the younger boy’s shoulders Luhan smiled politely at the man but shook his head.

“Just something that drives will do.” Still buzzing with excitement Sehun grinned happily as the man held the door open for them and lead them to the first of the campervans. As they walked towards it Sehun whispered, to himself more than anything else, and giggle a little through his words.

“We’re actually doing this.” Jogging forwards Sehun was straight inside the campervan, looking around, while Luhan got the technical talk and road specs.

It took about half an hour for the boys to agree on a Swift Sundance 590RS motor home, agreeing that it was spacious, comfortable and sturdy enough for a four day road trip. Luhan had to sign a bunch of papers and organize a day to pick it up before the boys were back in his car making the 20 minutes trip back to the centre of Seoul. Sehun wouldn’t sit still the entire drive, excitement bubbling through him so much he kept accidently creating mini-tornados in the car.

“Calm down would you, it’s just a road trip.” Still smiling Sehun looked at Luhan and sat still long enough to speak.

“It’s not just a road trip, it’s a road trip with you.” Cringing at his own cheesiness Sehun quickly the radio as SHINee’s A.Mi.Go played. Putting all his energy into the music Sehun playfully sang along, imitating the different member’s voices and perfuming the parts of the dance he remembered as he did. Luhan laughed happily as he cruised down the dirt path that lead back to their home, happy he was on private property as the car swerved here and there while he watched Sehun’s little performance.

 

A/N - Sorry this is pretty short :/

didnt really need any other infomation though ^_^

Now the real fun can start