02

You got a Message!

220px-Myeongdong2.JPG

 

It’s usual day for 4 flower boys of Seoul Art High School. They are in 2nd year now. Kris, Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been friends since birth, beside the fact that their parents are bestfriend in high school too. Kris and Chanyeol will inherited the company , Kai and Baekhyun have an elder brother who will take the company so you can call them ‘free’. But the four of them decide to go to an art school, surprisingly, none of Kris or Chanyeol’s parents offend it. Kris, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun take the singing class, or mostly rap for both Kris and Chanyeol. And for Baekhyun, although he is the shortest one of the group and the cutest too, his voice is so powerful and really sing well, and noone denied it. For Kai,  he is being possessed with dance and y face, noone knows what he's really thinking. Chanyeol once said he was confused whether Kai is a genius or an idiot due to his weird behavior. I mean who will recommend national song for a singing competition  because everyone will be touched and will feel guilty if they don’t make Baekhyun as the winner. He even force his dog named Monggu to eat banana and stand with two foot only? one front leg and one back leg, he said that Monggu will look cool and will take the female dog next to door’s heart.

                Kris is just as cold as ice tea, it’s freezing but it’s taste sweet. Although he’s very popular he never date anygirls before. He’s being too cold to them, once he found a banner in front of his classroom with “Kris, Be A Warm Ice !” writen on it. But for the other three, Kris just at the same state as them, a crazy guy who have a lots of derp face.

                In Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s case, they are getting close, too..........close.

“Hey.. Let’s go eat.” Said Kai without take his eyes from his phone. Flirting with some random girl said Baekhyun.

They are now in their classroom, there’s a class when the four of them are together. It’s English class.

“where?” Chanyeol ask him back

“I know a good restaurant at Gangnam, and since it’s first day of school i bet there are a tons of girls who celebrate it in there.”

Baekhyun mentally slap his friend face.

“Ya~ what about you? You’ve been to quiet lately, and just stare at the phone. I’m sure there’s a hole already.” Chanyeol turn around to face Kris who play with his phone all week long and it’s getting irritating.

Thinking about it, celebration day, then someone gonna be there for sure right? Kris smile to himself enough to make Chanyeol lift an eyebrow.

“Let’s just go to Myeong Deong, I know a very cozy restaurant with a lots of girls there.” He said with eyes fix on Kai.

---

The four of them now sitting on table near the road with Kris and Kai facing Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Kris keep playing with the phone while wait for their foods. Kai is busy looking around to find some girls, and Chanyeol and Baekhyun have already lost in their own world. It’s not long after their foods come when 3 beautiful high school girls walk in and sit across their table.

“Woww look at them.” Kai is already fix his eyes on a girl with a ponytail hair, who’s parent give her name Hyejin, Kang Hyejin.

Kris take a glance to them and smile when he see a petite figure out of the three. He miss her, it’s been a week since he doesn’t meet, i mean see her.

Kris just stare at that one figure, not interested with his food. He’s just happy with just to look at her. He know her since 4 months ago.

Flashback

“where is Raina?” his dad asked as soon as he steped on his home’s floor.

“what? She’s not here yet?”

“I’ve told you, Kris. She doesn’t know the way home. And I already text you to pick her up in her school right? It’s getting cold outside. And noone know where she is.”

With that Kris stormed out of his home and looked for his 13 years old sister. He worried her so much. He unabled to picked her up because he had an additional class. He wa cursing all way because he forgot to brought a jacket and now he was freezing felt the November’s wind.

Right after 30 minutes he searched all the way to Raina’s school, he finally found her, not alone as he expected, but with a girl and he was sure she is in the same age as him, she gave her jacket and strawberry milk to his sister. She was not that tall, around 163 cm and slim, not, skinny. She has brown and wavy hair, fairy skin, not to mentioned, a very beautiful face. It was the first time he felt this way to a girl. Felt his heart beat so fast for unknowing reason.

“Uh.. oppa!” Raina ran towards her brother when she saw him.

“Hey, are you okay?”

“Yeah, I think I will die here before I meet that eonni, she gives me this.” Said Raina while pointing at her jacket, and once again hugged her brother. When they turned around to looked at the girl, she was already dissapeared.

After that, Kris looked for that girl, what’s her name, her adress, her school, and her phone number.

End of flashback

Kris decide to do something with his phone, and it’s doesn’t take a long time until he see Sooyeon take her phone. But it’s hurt him when the later ignore whatever in her phone. Then he see the girls ready to go out of the restaurant, he stand up abruptly make the duo Chanyeol and Baekhyun back to human’s world.

“What’s with you.”

Kris answer nothing to Baekhyun’s protest and begin walking to the front door with his phone on his right hand. Till he reach the three girls earlier, he take the right hand of the beauty he just stared from the start and spin her around to face him.

The later just stood there, stare at the boy in disbelief. Hyejin and Hana are already fangirling. Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun stood up from their chair and just looking at them, confuse and not knowing how to do since Kris never act like that before.

Now, Kris doing something with his phone with his left hand still holding Sooyeon’s right hand. He then placed the phone on his ear. Sooyeon feel her phone vibrate but choose to do nothing about it.

“You just ignore a text, and now you want to ignore a call to?” Kris said, eyes never left Sooyeon’s.

Sooyeon pick up the phone, the same ID as before. She placed her phone in her ear when she heard a voice talk to her saying “It’s me” and she realize it is the same word spoken by the boy in front of her. She doesn’t know how to react, it is really sudden.

Kris decide to take an action, he’s tired waiting her to respon him and hide his love for her. He’s been a stalker for the past 4 months, protect her from afar, and he think it’s the right time to have her in his embrace. He then drag Sooyeon out from restaurant and told her bestfriend that he want to ‘borrow’ Sooyeon for awhile, and of course Hyejin and Hana don’t mind at all.

Kris open his car door for Sooyeon and unexpectedly she going in.

Right when Kris start the engine and begin drove his car, he hear the later ask. Not a question he’s been waiting for.

“So you’re not an ahjussi who disguise as an high schooler right?”

“Uhh.. what?”

“How do you get your driver lisence?”

“what??”

“Nah, forget it.”

After 15 minutes, they reach a place where Kris want both of them to go. They go out from the car.

“What’s with Han river?” Sooyeon ask Kris, not like she doesn’t like that place, but she’s surprise that Kris exactly know her favourit place.

“what’s with you?” Kris answer for her question

“Me, what?”

With that Kris walk towards Sooyeon and pin her with her back facing the car.

 Kris look at her eyes deeply and for your information their face is just a couples of inches away.

“Who are you?”

“I’m yours.”

“You what?”

“Be my girlfriend, will you?”

“for a hundred times, WHAT?”