04

You got a Message!
It’s already dismissal time, Sooyeon has told her friends that Kris will pick her up. Being themself, Hana and Hyejin can’t stop laughing and mocking. Mr. Kim even reprimand them for being so noisy in class.
They are now walking to school’s gate, with Hyejin and Hana can’t stop their fairytale. Then they notice that students rushing to the front gate.
“Uh.. what’s up with them?” for once, Hana realize the situation.
“I don’t know, may be...free snack?”
“Geez.. Jung Sooyeon you’re not even funny.” Hyejin roll her eyes.
“I’m not trying to.”
When they reach the gate, it is full with students and mostly girls. They can hear some students murmuring something like “Geez, where have I been for never see this hot guy.” “am I dreaming?”, “He’s so cool.” Or simple “What he’s doing here?”
There’s like something big hit Sooyeon’s head, she look at Hyejin then Hana then back to Hyejin again.
“Uhm, something’s strange right?”
“Eeeyyy, no way.”
The three now sure that they are thinking the same thing
“Don’t tell me..”
Now they are jostling through the crowd to see what's behind it. And that’s it! None of them dream or imagine impossible thing, Kris freaking standing in front of their gate with freaking luxurious car behind him! Sooyeon let out a sigh and facepalm herself. Hyejin and Hana are already lost in their fairytale. That’s when Kris notice that the girl he was waiting for, standing among the crowd. He smile and begin walk to Sooyeon.
“Don’t tell me he see me. I better start running now.”
Too late, Kris already grab her hand. The crowd can’t help but stare at them with jaw drop.
“Hey, let’s go.” Kris simply said
“Uh? Oh..” Sooyeon’s brain doesn’t work properly now. How can she can’t find something to say, where all the vocab she learned go? This guy is doesn’t know what he’s doing right? He make herself as a deadmeat now, that ready to be bullied by a tons of girls in her school for dating such a prince.
She then think it’s kindda useless to warn her best friend not to tell about him to anyone, because the ‘him’ we’re talking about is show it himself! For God’s sake, Sooyeon really want to punch Kris right in the face. But she can’t do it of course.
Kris then notice Hyejin and Hana.
“hey girls, sorry but today I can’t give you a ride. Because you know we need some kind of.. privacy?”
“Uh it’s okay! You guys have fun, and please treat Sooyeon well, ya know, she’s a kind girl.”
Hyejin! Sooyeon give her bestfriend do-you-want-to-be-killed look and Hana give her bear-with-it look.
“Sure, we gotta go. See you” kris wave at them and walk to car with Sooyeon’s hand in his.
The crowd still there even Kris’s car already dissapear.
---
“where are you taking me?”
“to your home? I’ve told you.”
“just that?”
“just that? Do you expect something else?”
“Geez, no thanks”
Kris is start to get Sooyeon nerves now. He make her school as dangerous place now just to take her home? It’s not like Sooyeon expect something else but this is ridiculous. Sooyeon’s face darkenned as time passed, she held her anger well this time. He’s stranger anyway, so she can’t bluntaly yell at him, although she’s did it few times. Sooyeon’s eyes never leave the car’s window after that, and Kris feel guilty, but he can’t help the girl is just being so cute.
“Nah, sorry. I’m kidding. I’ll take you to....somewhere.”
For the first time after 8 minutes 27 seconds Sooyeon take her eyes from the buildings on the roadside to the blond haired boy.
-------
It’s been 20 minutes until they reached their destination. The place is somehow familiar to both of them or Sooyeon the most. Kris stop his car, get himself out and open the car’s door for Sooyeon with a smile plastered on his face.
“No need to do that.”
“Nah, it’s my pleasure.”
They both walk and sit on a bench near the side of Han River. No one open their mouth to begin the conversation. Sooyeon close her eyes, feel the peace of wind which hit her face smoothly.
“Why are you so beautiful?”
Sooyeon shot her eyes open and turn to her right side.
“Huh?”
Kris just keep silent and stare at her beauty face with his kinda-creepy-looking smile. But somehow it makes Sooyeon’s heart skip a beat.
“aren’t you being too nice for a stranger like me?” Sooyeon said, and take her gaze to the ground.
“stranger? We’re an official couple!” the blonde haired boy answer kinda frustrated.
“what couple? We don’t even know each other and neither you or me ever introduce to one another officialy.” She gives him a serious look more frustrated.
But he’s just smile and smile. Sooyeon can’t help but mentally slap Kris’s face, she swear if she has a chance next time she will slap him real and hard.
“What?”
“It’s the first time you talk to me with so long sentence.”
She sigh. Not knowing what to do nor what to say. Kris feel guilty exactly but he just enjoy the moment he had with her. Every moment past or present, and he hope the future too. He then extend his hand and stop in front of Sooyeon’s.
“Hi.. I’m Kris.”
Sooyeon look back at Kris and his hand. She wonder  what he's really thinking. She feel so confuse and want to run away from the earth to the Mars, there’s no living things  there but according to the gossip there’s water, so at least she can life and never meet this kind of situation again. She sigh for the second time and take Kris’s hand.
“I’m Sooyeon. Jung Sooyeon.”
“So since we’ve introduce ourself, not to mention officially, can you accept reality that we’re a couple now?”
Kris being himself not showing interest to give up.
“Since when we’re a couple? Don’t imagine thing please.”
“Since last night..   in this place if you remember.”
With that Sooyeon think to herself that no matter she try she’ll never can escape nor find the way to. This guy who’s sit next to her has ensure it. Although she doesn’t know this guy for entire her life and doubts herself but she’s very sure about this guy.
 
 
 
 
 
---

Hi.. sorry for not updating past few days

sorry too if this chapter is soo lame T.T

not to mention fluffy :p

well, we'll see what i can do in the next chapter LOLOL

do comment please :(