03

You got a Message!

The fresh air of Han river hit their body. None of them leave each other eyes. Fortunately there is no people around at that side of Han river. So noone will take a picture of them an upload it on internet, then tomorrow morning won’t be a morning with scandal between Jung company and Wu company.

“Wow.. you must’ve mistaken me as another girl.”

“Right! If the other girl named Jung Sooyeon the daughter of Jung Yoon Jin, 17 years old, a student in Hannyoung High School, Hyejin and Hana’s bestfriend, a girls who loves to sleep, hate cucumber and it’s relatives.”

Sooyeon lost her words, her eyes now 1,5 time bigger than usual.

“And you’re losing your sanity for sure.” Is all she can say

“It’s all because of you.”

“why me?”

“why ask?”

“what?”

“stop asking and from now on you are my girlfriend.”

Sooyeon really can’t stand this boy anymore. She try to escape but fail thanks to her short height and lack strength.

“be nice girl, Sooyeon.”

“I don’t even know your name and you’re telling me to be your girlfriend. You’re completely a stranger if you forget it, and I must go crazy if I say Yes.”

“That’s it! You’ve say yes, so we’re officialy a couple now.”

“What-”

Sooyeon doesn’t finish her protest. It doesn’t that she want to, but she can. Her lips is already lock with the later’s lip. Kris kiss her.

 

---

 

Sooyeon is already laying on her bad now, after Kris drove her home she just walk straight to her room. Ignoring  bomb question from her Dad and her brother. She’s not in the right mind now, she is completely blank. She ignore her bestfriend texts and calls. It’s not like they are getting worried but mostly they are curious about what happened between Kris and Sooyeon. Sooyeon never date anyguy before, it’s like she never fall in love too. after 20 minutes try to digest what exactly happened, she feel her phone vibrate for no-one-knows-how-many-times today. She look at her phone and smile when she read the ID, “Not in the right mind guy”. It’s the first time though.

Sleep well beauty, it’s nice if you dream about me

-Yours-

“Tch, what’s with him, he’s changed his ID now?”

Then she begin to type a text for Kris.

 

Dream it by yourself! I don’t even interested~

-Not Yours-

Yes, you’ve interested in me

-Yours-

Say who?

-Once again not yours-

You kissed me back, Princess ;)

-Yours-

Sooyeon doesn’t believe what she read. Her face is now as red as Santa’s clothe. And she is cursing herself for it. She decide not to answer the text due to big embarrasement which hit her right in her face. It’s true that she kissed him back, she never felt it before, a guy’s lip on hers. It’s feel cold, yet warm, sweet and strange. She can’t help to kiss him back right?

Then her phone vibrate again, it’s from the same guy.

Shy huh? Don’t tell me it’s your first time!

-Yours-

 

She really want to throw up now, she feel like a tons of butterfly kick her stomach. Yeah it’s her first time, and she has no idea how Kris know it. Of course it’s Kris’s first time too, he just want to tease Sooyeon for being too cute when she shy.

 

---

The next morning she wake up and go to school like usual, she’s relieved none of her family ask her what happened last night. Sooyeon ask her brother to drove her to school since she is not in the mood to walk right now. Yeah she’s already told Hyejin and Hana.

Soon after she show her face in her classroom, Hyejin and Hana run out towards her  and stop abruptly in front of the brown haired girl. They are bombardir Sooyeon with thousand questions.

“Wohoo, get your mind back guys. And be calm please?”

“not until you tell us what happened.”

“but nothing happened.”

“do you want me to kick your ? We’re not even 5 to believe it!”

“yeah you’re not 5 but your mental age-“

“Stop talking nonsense Sooyeon and tell us everything?”

Sooyeon decide to tell her best friend what happened between her and Kris and warn them to watch their mouth and don’t tell anyone.

---

Hyejin and Hana fangirling all day long and it’s annoying somehow. They throw out much nonsense stuff. Like will we get closer to the other boy? Or Since Sooyeon has found her prince will us too? it is second break time and now they are in a cafetaria, eating some snacks with Hyejin and Hana keep daydreaming and Sooyeon try her best to return her friends brain to it’s normal state.

RRrrr~~~

Sooyeon’s phone vibrate out of nowhere. She smile at it. Hyejin and Hana are now squeezing in both of Sooyeon’s side to see the text.

I’ll pick you up. See you

-Yours-

“Aren’t you guys being so romantic?”

“Yeah~ and you said you don’t even like him”

“Tch..”

Sooyeon get up from her sit and walk back to her class leaving her best friend behind.

“Ya~ Jung Sooyeon, how dare you!”

Sooyeon just laugh at Hana’s yell and keep walking to her class.