01

You got a Message!

krissica kekekekeke

 

 

Jung Sooyeon, a girl with no different from other typical high school girl, sleep, eat, school, make a friend, and simply.. life and, exist. Beside the fact that she is the daughter of Mr. Jung, the owner of Jung coorporation which mean she is freaking rich with big and cool home.

“Sooyeon-ah, how is school?” an usual question from his beloved Dad whenever they eat their breakfast. And yeah, she will answer with usual words too, whether “it’s okay” or “Fun..” nothing else. Believe me, although they are rich but they are same with other family, like yours. And of course they are loving each other, like what family did. And they are happy in simple way.

“Ya~ do you want me to drove you?” Jung Yong Joon, her 19 year old brother ask her.

They are 2 years old different, Yong Joon is 19 and Sooyeon is 17. Sooyeon is in her 2nd grade of High School and Yong Joon is a freshmen in Seoul University majoring business administration. Since they are close age, Sooyeon and Yong Joon is look like each other, and very close to each other too.

“Nah, it’s okay. I’m going with Hyejin and Hana.”

They bid small good bye to each other and go to each world.

---

“Sooyeon-ah ! Here...” Hyejin say as soon as her best friend come out from her home, or castle?

The three of them are always be together, i mean everytime. They are know each other for about a year, but they are very close. Hyejin , her family have a very famous retaurant in Seoul and Busan. A very cozy restaurant which high schoolers or college students like to be there. In the other hand, Hana is the daughter of Beef shop owner. The three like to hang out together or doing simple visit to each other home. And because of them, the three family is become close too. Yong Joon even get a big discount when he eat in Hyejin family’s restaurant in Busan with his friends.

Not like other rich girls, they like to take a walk to school, or take a bus sometimes since it just need 10 minutes to walk and 5 minutes with bus.

“It’s our first day in 2nd grade, I hope we can meet many handsome guys in school.” Hana sigh as she bacome daydreaming about her friends.

“Do you mean boys?” Sooyeon being herself, correct her friend word.

“Aihh~ whatever!”

“Ya~ are you losing your mind? The boys we will met are the same one as we met one year ago. Stop talking nonsense!” Hyejin snap out of nowhere

“But, there will be freshmen right? I hope they are better looking than their sunbae.” Hana does not want to lose

“Tch, become pathetic huh? Who’s the one said that she is not interested with younger boy?” Sooyeon tease Hana for her comment about a girl who have younger boyfriend like two weeks ago when they are eat on Hyejin’s restaurant.

“I don’t say i’ll love them or date them, but it’s nice if your eyes will see a good scenery everyday right?”

“Yeah yeah~~ believe ya.”

“Hey, since it our first day, let’s eat in my place after school.”

“Briliant Hyejin!! I’ve waited you to ask us. Haha”

Sooyeon will never understand why Hana really loves to eat in other place than her own home. She make a boring face toward her best friend.

“Hey what’s with the face? You know it’s kind of boring when you are always eating beef ! I mean nothing else, just beef! And everyday ! Ughh~~”

“Woww so she can read my mind now? Aren’t we getting to close?” Said Sooyeon in her mind, just her mind.

RRrr~ Rrr~

They just reach the scool’s gate when Sooyeon’s phone vibrate. She look at the screen to find out who’s text her, when she look “Not in the right mind guy” as the ID she let out a sigh, loud enough to be heard by her friends.

“Who is it? Secret admirer huh?” Hana tease Sooyeon, giggling to see Sooyeon’s reaction over the text.

Sooyeon just stare at Hana with annoyed face.

“Read it.” Hyejin became kind girl, demand her

Sooyeon-ah, good luck for today, have fun at your first day in 2nd year !

-Me-

It’s a simple text right? Simple text contain an encouragement which should make you happy. But NO, mostly for Sooyeon, she does not know who he is, beside the fact that she is a guy. He’ve been texting her since 4 months ago. A simple text like, “You’re beautiful”, “Thanks God to let me know you.” Or simple “how are you?”.  Yet he never answer Sooyeon when she asked who he is, he just write –Me-  as his ID. She once try to changed her phone number but this guy easily found out the new one. So Sooyeon decided never give a single respond to his text or call anymore.

“Let him be. I don’t care anyway.” Sooyeon told her friends.

Of course being her best friend, Hyejin and Hana often poke fun at Sooyeon, and fangirling over it. Yet Sooyeon is very ignorant girl, so she just blow it away.

----

Like what they said earlier, they are now walking to Hyejin restaurant in Myeong Deong. School’s day is ended like usually, nothing special except many people bow at them and greet them as sunbae. Hana in the other hand kept looking around to find some ‘beautiful scenery’ and kept whining why there are just a few people with good looking face. And they are apologize to her behalf.

They are now sitting on a table near the window where you can see many shops and people around who walk in street of Myeong Deong. They’ve already order some foods and ready to dig it before Hyejin gasp and make the others can’t help but to look at her.

“What’s up?” Hana who’s already have  spoon of rice on  her hand but forced to stop when it on half way to .

“aren’t they the most famous student of Seoul art high school?”

Sooyeon and Hana look at 4 boys who sit acroos their table in unison.

“What on the earth I can meet them in your restaurant Hyejin! Wow you must have a great fortune.”

Sooyeon just confused looking back to the boys and to the girls

“Who are they?” it’s not like Sooyeon interested in them, but she think it’s rude for not give any respond to her family-like friends.

“Are you serious Jung Sooyeon? You don’t know them? You must be living in other planet.” Hyejin doesn’t believe at Sooyeon’s foolishness, or ignorance.

“Hey, I’m not Hana who’s always pays attention to typical of flower boys ! I have another things to do.”

“Why insult me huh?” Hana roll her eyes.

“Sooyeon the daughter of Mr. Jung ! they are the one who get nickname ‘The Son of God’ i mean look at their face.” Hyejin patiently told her ‘innocent’ friend.

“what the heck! God doesn’t have 4 sons! You’ve gotta kidding me.” Sooyeon answeer boringly while munching her tteokpeokki

“You should get acupuncture dear, in your brain! It’s just a nickname for God sake!” Hana looking at Sooyeon disbelief.

“Yeah whatever”

“Want me to tell you more about them?” Hyejin ask

“No need.”

“Okay, listen-“

“Hey, I don’t even ask.”

“Just listen ! the one who wear a cap named Kim Jongin or usually called by named Kai.”

“pfft..”

“the guy who wear eyeliner named Byun Baekhyun.”

“wear.. WHAT?”

“Don’t be noisy girl Sooyeon! The one who laugh like crazy now named Park Chanyeol.”

“Are you sure they don’t need to go to psychiatrist guys?” Sooyeon sarcasm comment enough to make both of the other girls stare at her.

“Uh okay sorry.”

“And the one with blonde hair with cold face named Kris!” Hyejin end her lesson.

“And he’s staring at you now Jung Sooyeon...”

Hyejin and Hana giggling happily.

“Nah I’m not interested.” Sooyeon keep digging into her foods.

Right when her phone vibrate. She check it and ruffle her hair after read the ID. Yeah you’re right the ‘Not in the right mind guy’ again.

You’re indeed interesting Jung Sooyeon

-Me-

“Tch what the heck is he thinking” she drop her phone on table without reply it.

“Who is it? ‘he’ again?” Hana ask while munching the last bite of her food.

“Don’t ask me. Let’s go guys I’m kind of need-a-fresh-air now.”

Whit that they grab their stuff and begin to walk away, not long before someone grab Sooyeon’s right hand and spin her around.

 

 

------

First chapter ! I apologize for bad grammar and lame story
thanks for read it :)