CHAPTER 7

Coffee Love Shot

Chapter 7

 

 

Sunny heard that Kris is back she quickly went to Kris house. She pressed the doorbell twice and a tall guy came out.

 

Kris: “Who is it?”

 

Sunny: “Oh! You’re really here!”

 

Kris:”Sunny what are you doing here? Come in.”

 

They went inside Kris house. “Sorry if I didn’t tell you that I’m coming back.” Kris said.

 

Sunny noticed the bandage in Kris arms.

 

Sunny: ” What happened in your arm?”

 

Kris: “Just a little accident no need to worry.”

 

Sunny: “Why? How is it happened? Are you hurt?”

 

Kris: “psh.. This is nothing. Ah! So how’s everyone? Are they doing well? He turns and gets some snacks to eat.

 

Sunny: “They are all alright all of them having a decent job.”

 

Kris: “I met Ana and Joe they are working in the Coffee shop near in our school.”

 

Sunny: “I miss you.” She hugs Kris back.

 

Kris was startled.”Sunny...” he removed Sunny’s hand in his body “You already know what you are to me, right?” He smiled and taps Sunny’s head.

 

Sunny: “Aissshh!”

 

Kris:”What’s with your facial expression? Sorry Sunny-ya. Let’s go outside instead I’m going to treat you.”

 

Sunny:”Really! “Her facial expression changed and smiled and excited.

 

Kris: “Where do you want to go?” he asked.

 

Sunny: “hmm..Treat me a Delicious food.”

 

Kris:” Ok! Let’s Go!”

 

After eating in the restaurant they went in a park and relax for the mean time.

 

Sunny: “Remember when we tour you, we Jayson and Ana came here.”

 

Kris: “Yes I remember that day. That was so fun. Without You Guys it will be hard for me to familiarize the place.”

 

After that Kris and Sunny went Home.

 

Sunny got an idea she wants to throw a welcome party for Kris since it’s been a long time and it will be a reunion as well after 4 years so she called Ana and her brother to organize the Party.

 

Ana:”This will be fun it’s been a long time our group will be completed again.” She said while hanging the banners.

 

Sunny is in charge in preparing the foods and Jayson is in charge in Music and heavy things.

 

Sunny:” Chaa.. Everything is finished!”

 

Ana: “woah! It turns out Good.”She said with amazement.

 

Jayson: “Sunny the food must be delicious I’d work hard for this party.”

 

Sunny: “Alright! Alright!”
 

 

Their guest arrived at the exact time.
 

 

Joe:”waa .. the place is good everything is well prepared.”

 

Sunny: “thanks to Ana and Jayson without them this place won’t turn like this.” They laughed.

 

Kris was the last who arrive.
 

 

Everyone: “WELCOME BACK KRIS!” everyone says it loud.

 

Kris: “Oh my!” Kris was startled “Ya! Is this a Welcome Party or you’re going to kill me by Heart Attack you startled me.

 

Peter: “That’s ok it seems you’re still alive!” Everyone laughed.

 

Everyone welcomed him and greet each other. They played Game, sing, dance, eat and talk as if there’s no tomorrow. 

 

Kris notices that Ana is not around so he went out to find her. He saw her in the kitchen and went there.

 

Ana: “Aisssh! You startled me!”She didn’t notice Kris was behind her.

 

Kris: “I’m sorry. What are you doing here everyone is having fun there.”

 

Ana: “Im taking some foods it seems everyone enjoys the foods. By the way, how’s your arm. Is it already healed? May I see it?” He checks Kris arm.

 

Kris is speechless. Ana went close to him and check his arm.

 

Ana: “it’s still swelling this might really leave a scar I’ll buy you a scar remover instead every—“she suddenly stop talking.

 

Kris lowered his head in the level of Ana’s face.” Ana I like you.” He said while looking in Ana’s face.

 

Ana: “but –“

 

Kris: “I’m going to count 1 to 3”

 

1…

 

2…

 

3…

 

Ana:  “Kris I like you to–“

 

Kris kisses Ana.

 

Ana: “Am I Dreaming if this is a dream I don’t want to wake up.” she said in her mind.

 

Their kiss end with a hug.

 

Kris: “I like you since the day I first met you?” He confessed.

 

Ana: “Me too I like you since the first day I met you.

 

Kris: “How’s my kiss?” he asked and smiled.

 

Ana: “Ya! This is my first kiss.” Her face turns red.

 

Kris: “Oh! Actually this is our second Kiss.”

 

Ana: “What?! How!” I’m sure this is our first.” She said with a clueless face.

 

Kris: “Remember after our graduation we all went in a Videoke Bar. I confessed about my feelings for you and kissed you. I didn’t know that you’re drunk that much. That’s why after that day I keep in asking you if you remember the things I said to you.

 

Ana: “Ya! How could you do that to me?” She said it while covering his face with her hands. She can feel her face hot because she’s blushing. And she remembered Sunny. “How about sunny? He likes you so much.” Her face became sad.

 

Kris: “She knows what is she to me? Don’t be sad I’ll talk to her.”

 

Sunny heard their conversation accidentally.

 

Sunny: This can’t be happening. Kris why all of people to fall in love with why Ana? Ana how can you betray me?!”

 

 

Sunny found out all answers that puzzled her. She went very angry to Ana.How will Kris handle and explain it to everyone about him and Ana especially to Sunny

 

Watch out for the next chapter.

 

Sorry if i update so long. T^T