CHAPTER 6

Coffee Love Shot

CHAPTER 6

Kris is going New York to continue his study. His friends were with him to accompany him before leaving.

Sunny:” I’m still going to wait for you.” She hugs Kris.

Ana saw Sunny and Kris hugging she got jealous but she tried not to be.

Kris:” I’m going in. Take care guys see you again when I’m back.” He smiled and went in. “When I get back I will have the courage to say what I have to say to you.” he said when the plane started to fly.

Ana’s friends left the airport but she stayed in the airport for a minute. “Goodbye see you again till we meet again.” And she  waved her hand.

After few months Ana became an employee in a Coffee Shop with her friend Joe. Sunny and the others have a decent job too. If they have time they still go outside to enjoy their time each other.

Sunny: “Ana until now you still don’t remember what Kris said to you when the last time we went in Videoke Bar?” She asked with curiosity.

Ana:”I don’t know and I don’t want to remember it because I’m so embarrassed with Kris.”

Sunny:” What if ..”

Ana:”what?”

Sunny: “N-Nothing.”

Sunny is still suspicious about what he said to Ana. After few years Kris returns. He went to the School where he started his life and where he meets his friends. He noticed someone in the coffee shop near in their school he saw Joe. Then he enter the coffee shop but he suddenly bump with a employee in the coffee shop and a Hot Liquid Poured to his arm but unexpectedly he saw the Girl he love the reason why he came back but he suddenly act calm and cold to Ana.

Kris: Let me go.  *Kris hold Ana's arm* Im ok. 

Ana: a-are you sure? 

M. Joe: Let’s cure you first Kris hyung. Ana get the medical kit.

Ana: o-ok! *Ana went to get the medical kit*

Joe: Kris Hyung! When you came back here? it been a long time since you left to study in New York.

Kris: I've been here since last week. I saw you here earlier that’s why I came here.

Joe: im working here as a manager. Oh Ana! Faster!

Ana: I’m really really sorry I didn’t mean to do it.  T^T

Kris: Like what I said earlier, I’m definitely ok. 

Ana: But I’m worrying. That might leave a scar in your arm. Let me take care of that. *Gets Kris arm*

Kris: No. I said I’m ok. 

Joe: Just let her do that Kris.  That’s how thoughtful our Ana is. Right Ana!?

*Ana Smiled at Joe.*

Ana: O-of course! *Ana applying medicine at Kris arm*

Joe: So did you already meet our friends.

Kris: Not yet.

Joe: How about Sunny. 

*Ana suddenly stop treating Kris arms*

Ana: It’s done! I wish it won’t leave a scar. Manager Joe I will leave you two so I can continue my work. Fighting*pose*

Kris just looks at Ana. He wants to talk to Ana but he got scared.

Joe:” I think sunny still didn’t get over you. She always asks us about you.”

Kris:” I told you I only like her as my friend and Sunny knows that very well and you know who I love.”

Joe:” Then why you acted cold to her?”

Kris:” I don’t know.”

Joe:” then I’m leaving I have some work to do. If you need help just call me.”

Kris:”ok.”

Joe left Kris in the dining area. Kris checks his arm then he smiled and whispered “Whoah.. such a clumsy girl.” And Kris left the Coffee shop.

Ana saw Kris leaving the coffee shop and she notice that there’s a note under the coffee cup.”huh.. He left a note?”

“Take care next time. I will forgive you this time. See you!  Kris”.  Her eyes widened and shock. “I’m really stupid!”

 

Kris is back! Is it going to continue the Love between Ana and Kris? Or with Sunny?