CHAPTER 4

Coffee Love Shot

Chapter 4

 

Ana: What should I wear? What do you think of this? **talking to her dog** Does this one suit me? **tries all of her dresses, tops, skirts** how about this one? Aishh! It won’t fit. I’m going to be late. Then she ended up with a Plain white t-shirt, skinny jeans and a cute backpack.

 

**Ana arrived first in their meeting place after few minutes Kris also arrived and saw sunny and wave his hand to her and the scene abruptly into slow motion**

 

Ana: “You’re so handsome” she whispered.

 

Kris: “What?”

 

Ana: “No-nothing. You came early.”

 

Kris: “They’re late.”

 

Ana: “yeah you’re right.” *sunny why do you have this habit for being late* She says in her mind** Ana noticed that Kris was wearing a Plain White t-shirt too. **Aigoo. Its looks like we’re wearing a couple t-shirt ** She blushed **

 

Kris: “So you and Sunny are Best friend?”

 

Ana: “Ye-yes.”

 

Kris: “They’re here.”

 

Sunny: “Hello! Sorry for being late. Sorry. Sorry!”

 

Jayson: “This is your fault Noona. It took you for how many hours to fix yourself.”

 

Sunny: **beat his brother with her hands** “Stop it! So Let’s Go!”

 

** Ana, Sunny, Kris and Jayson went in the landmarks in Seoul. They took pictures, ate street foods and went in a Park to rest. **

 

Sunny: “Did you enjoy our Tour?”

 

Kris: “Yes. It’s Fun. The view here is Good and refreshing.”

 

Ana: “Did you familiarize the places we visit. If you will get lost just call me! I mean call us! Call us!” ** Ana bite his tongue. What are you saying you idiot**

 

Sunny: “Right! Just call us if you got problem.”

 

Kris: “Thank you for helping me.”

 

Jayson: “Then you have debt to us.”

 

**Everyone laughs**
 

 

** Days Pass and Kris friendship with Sunny, Ana and Jayson became closer and meet friends like Joe, Peter and Ben. **

 

Sunny: “Ana... “

 

Ana: “hmmm?”

 

Sunny: “I really like Kris.”

 

Ana: **Stop reading in the magazine she’s holding** “why?”

 

Sunny:  “The first time I saw him I fell in love. I’m going to confess my love to him tomorrow.”

 

Ana: ** suddenly stand up** “Then Go-Good luck! I bet he will like you too. You’re kind, beautiful and caring. Oh I forgot something downstairs. Wait a minute.” ** As she walk away to her best friend tears falls to her eyes.

 

 **School**

 

Sunny: “Why is your eyes --..”

 

Ana: “a-a .. I sleep late last night that’s why my eyes look like this.”

 

Sunny: “I’m going to meet Kris later.”

 

Ana: “Oh I forgot. I-i need something in Library.”

 

Sunny: “You look weird since yesterday. Are you ok?”

 

Ana: “o-of course I’m fine. I’ll go then. See you later.”

 

**hallway in library**

 

Ana: *Heads Down** my eyes got swallowed. Aisssh! ** “Ouch! Ya!” her books fell “Don’t you see “she raised her head. “Kr-Kris! I’m sorry!

 

Kris: “Shh! don’t yell at me here your voice is too loud the librarian might get angry of us. Let me help you with your books.” He picked the books.”

 

Ana: “Thank you.” she says and smiled. They walk until they reached one of the tables in the library.

 

Kris:”Here.” He puts the books in the table and pulled a chair for Ana.

 

Ana: “Thank you.” She blushed. She looks at Kris face.” My Best friend will confess her feelings for you. What should I do” She said in her mind.

 

Kris: “why?”

 

Ana: “hu-huh?”

 

Kris:”why you’re looking at me? And what happen to your eyes?.” Kris amused.

 

Ana: she quickly covered her face with her hands. “No-nothing! Ya! Get out of here so I can concentrate reviewing these books.”

 

Kris: “Aigoo .. So cute! Ok! Study hard Ana!” He pat Ana’s head and left.

 

Ana:her tears falls again into his face. “What should I do?” She whispered. Ana saw Kris books. “our books got switched.Aish! that guy..” Ana came out to follow kris.

 

 

 

**Sunny saw Kris coming out in the library. **

 

Sunny: “Kris!” She comes close to Kris. I-I have something to tell you.

 

Kris: Ana is in the Library.

 

Sunny: “I like you Kris! For the First time I saw you. I already like you.”

 

Kris: “Sunny –“Sunny hugged Kris and tears came out to her eyes. Kris can’t speak he don’t know what to say he just pat sunny’s back and comforting her. Then he saw Ana standing in front of the library.

Ana saw her best friend confessing to kris. Her Heart shattered into pieces.

What will happen to Kris and Sunny? Does Ana still have the chance to confess her love too? Are they going to be Rival in Kris Heart?

 

Watch out for the next Chapter! Enjoy Reading! :D