Chapter 5 - Thursday

Don't Let Me Close My Eyes Tonight

Chapter 5 – Thursday

The following day passed by the same except that something was different about today. As lunch came everyone noticed Chanyeol who they knew was here, never joined them for lunch. Lay and Kris who had Chanyeol for their last class also noticed that he didn’t even bother to show up.

It was strange and they all noticed the difference. Chanyeol never missed, let alone skip his last class of the day. Then if he would miss he would give them a message of some sort, but they got nothing of the sort.

“Where do you think he went? You think he’s alright?” Chen asked as he looked at Suho, a concerned look on his face. “Maybe he’ll let us know, what happened and hopefully soon.” Suho sighed, Chen nodding, hope on his face. “Guy’s finally I have his phone ringing, maybe he’ll answer.” DO yelled jumping up and down as he gestured for the others to get around him.

Just as they did Chanyeol finally answered his phone. “Hey, guys.” He answered, his voice sounding a bit tired. “Where have you been? We were all so worried about you? We thought that Taegoon finally sent his group to get you or something. Why didn’t you tell us where you were going?” Suho said, taking the phone away from DO. “Sorry, I just didn’t feel good and don’t start blaming people if you don’t know what happened.” Chanyeol answered, a bit of anger behind his voice.

“What now you’re defending Taegoon, so are you betraying us like Baekhyun?” Lay sighed taking his turn to talk to Chanyeol. “Or you didn’t abandon us did you?” Xiuman asked just yelling it into the phone. The other line remained silent for a while, until Chanyeol finally answered.

“No and I’m not doing anything guys. I’m tired I’ll just see you guys tomorrow okay. Don’t worry.” He sighed, defeat in his voice, then the line went dead.

“He sounded really bad. Maybe he was really sick today. You guys should have gone easier on him. I know he’s our family, but maybe you guys shouldn’t have said all those things.” Sehun sighed as he crossed his arms looking into the eyes of his brothers, his friends.

All of them put their heads down, feeling bad, Sehun had a point maybe they shouldn’t have gone that far. Even if not all of them got to talk to him they all felt responsible for what happened. “Chanyeol was sick today and us bombarding him with questions like that…I should have managed the situation better.” Suho thought a little upset with himself.

“We’ll apologize tomorrow when we see him. All of us.” Suho said looking at each of their faces, everyone nodded in agreement.

“Okay I guess we will call it a night and separate here.” Kris sighed a yawn escaping his lips. “Yeah, okay goodnight guys.” Luhan smiled as they all broke off their separate ways.

Little did they know what was really going on with Chanyeol. He now knew something that was even worse than their friendship breaking apart it was that maybe it could come to an end.


Hello everyone back with a new chapter and happy fourth of JULY!!!!! ^^ have lots of fun today and nobody get hurt.

I know this chapter is a little short maybe I'll update again I don't know yet. So keep tuned well not really you guys go off and

celebrate!! ^^

I leave you with gifs

(CR: to the person who made them ^^)

fireworks mygif new york rave carnival edc electric daisy carnival EDC NY metlife stadium

tumblr_m9xng2hoxJ1qlz88to1_500.gif

Okay thats all I will leave haha I'm getting a little carried away with these gifs

I never knew it could be this easy haha ^^ later