Clubs

Beauty and the Beast

    Several days had passed and Yina still didn’t have the chance to meet her friend’s friends… They weren’t planned to arrive on the first day because they had things to finish where they used to live according to Kris…

    It was the end on another day of school, at the end of October and Yina was really exhausted… However she had to find a place to exhibit the work of the art group. Having been raised in the city made people think she had a lot of connection and that it would be easy for her to find such a place which wasn’t true in reality. The girl had already visited several places and she had been rejected each time. Now she had asked the director of the university to know if the auditorium would be free when the talent show would have been done. He had agreed to lend the place for an exposition and Yina just had to go and see by herself if such a place would suit for the exposition.

Little did she know that the auditorium was already taken for the talent show’s practice. She just wanted to have a swift look and go home as soon as possible. While arriving at the place, she faintly heard a wonderful voice that she mistook for Chen’s… Of course, like every year, her friends will shine at the talent show: the six guys were so talented that she was always impressed by them…

   But when she entered the auditorium she realized that it wasn’t Chen. Another man was standing at the center of the stage singing a song that she recognized to be “Farewell Review” by The Ray.

   Her heartbeat stopped for a second when she met eyes with the boy who had one of the most beautiful voices she had ever heard. She was mesmerized by his stare, her eyes being glued to his. It was as if time had stopped. His pupils were red with a brown sparkle which encircled the inner pupil and it remembered her the first time she had met Tao. This man was also a werewolf for sure but she didn’t know him. Was he one of the “cousins” of her friends’ pack? Should she introduce herself or wait to be introduced by the others?

     She didn’t break the eye contact even though she felt her cheeks becoming hot and she understood that she had blushed until the end of the song. Without really knowing what to do she just murmured a vague “sorry” before leaving the auditorium and promising herself to come have a look on another time.
The young man didn’t move of his spot until one of his friends who was on the other side of the red velvet curtain called him.

- Baek it’s time, we’re coming home… Plus we have to meet the guys… Come on we don’t want to be late…

- Yes SuHo I’m coming…

     Still, while sitting in the car, the young boy couldn’t escape the vision he had earlier. There was something different in this girl, something strange, she wasn’t anybody… While meeting her eyes, he had felt… Different… The beast in him was as if it was tamed… And he had almost changed, losing his temper but the song he was singing was helping him not to… He would probably have changed after the end of his singing if she hadn’t left that quickly and if he hadn’t been called… She had green eyes that remembered him the woods, the plants… She was somehow familiar to him and that statement was really shocking to him. How could a simple mortal, a simple human be that important to him when he hadn’t even talked to her in reality? And he wasn’t a dog, he didn’t want to be tamed, he was a wolf, a proud and free wolf and he wanted to stick to that felling. How a simple meeting, if you could call that a meeting when he didn’t even know her name, could upset him that much? He remembered the red flush on her cheeks and smiled. Her white skin, as white as the moon, had changed into a burning one. With his instincts he had felt the disrupted beat of her heart and he chuckled. Humans were so easily impressed that it was almost ridiculously easy to seduce them.

 


He wasn’t the one who had been tamed; she was in fact the one who had been tamed.

 


    And as his thought led him to this conclusion he smiled widely, still trying to forget the feeling he had felt while meeting her eyes...

 

 

 

 

I hope you will like today's chapter... I'm sorry it's not longer but I'm really tired right now so I did my best to update this today as I promised yesterday...
Well thanks to you anyway to read me... I've finally decided on the number of chapter of this story (the plot is settled at last!) and there will be 3 or 4 more chapters (more likely 4 even if one of them may be shorter than the others... One especially^^).
I'm already thinking of what to write next... If you have any suggestion on the main character you can comment... otherwise I'll developp one of my ideas... 
And if you like (or don't like) the story so far, don't be shy and tell me so (so I could stick to the way I write or change)...