The last one (I don’t want to spoil so here you go for the bad title^^)

Beauty and the Beast

The last one (I don’t want to spoil so here you go for the bad title^^)

 

    BaekHyun could now walk. It has been already a whole week since he last put a foot on the floor. He felt pain in his ribs when he walked but he had to go back on the campus: he had been obsessing for a week now about finding the she-werewolf… And he also wanted to find Yina to thank her…

The wounds were still deep and he had much difficulties in breathing but somehow he didn’t care that much. He will be able to breathe and to sing soon. He will be even happier to do so when he will have found out who SHE was.

He smiled while remembering SuHo’s displeased look at the idea that he will be back on campus, but he didn’t care: SuHo didn’t know that he was on his way to find his mate. His heart ached as he thought of Yina… She was human. She could never be his mate. Still he had somehow fallen for her. Was that what SuHo had felt for Ara?

    He sat on the edge of the brick wall. Maybe SuHo was right. Maybe he shouldn’t be going on and he shouldn’t be searching for her. She hadn’t tried to know what had happened after all… She hadn’t tried to know how he was… His eyes were becoming teary… Would he be able to leave the love he had for Yina to go for someone who didn’t like him in reality just because she was like him?
He sighed heavily, hurting at the same time as he saw Yina’s figure running to go to class… He had to talk to her. He had to thank her. He had to ask her if she knows any she-werewolf…

He walked slowly to sit on her favorite spot. He knew she would come there. It was the place she used to go with Exo M. Exhausted by the efforts he had done he began to sleep.

He was awaken by the bell ringing for the midday lunch. He saw Yina searching for something in her bag while moving toward the exact same spot he was sat on.

- Hello Yina.

The girl raised her head before blinking once or twice.

- Baek… BaekHyun? What are you doing here? You should be resting!

- SuHo told me the exact same thing he chuckled as he also winced in pain.

- See! And he is right! Last time I had news of you, you were far from being alright!

- You mean yesterday, when you brought my meal?

- What? N...No Kai told me…

- I know it was you… D.O doesn’t cook that meal and the others at cooking…

He smiled and felt that Yina’s heart was beating faster. How cute…

- Anyway… Thank you for taking care of me… I was harsh with you and I shouldn’t have been. You weren’t aware of the agreement…

- Still It’s my fault if you’re hurt…

- It’s not… I have something to ask you…

- Go on!

- Well… I know you knew I was a werewolf. You felt it… Somehow you seem to recognize werewolf… And I know you know a lot of people so I have to ask you if you’re aware of any she-werewolf leaving in this town. She has dark eyes and a brown fur and I really need to find her.

- I… I don’t know what you’re talking about, she-werewolves don’t exist.

She had lowered her voice as well as her head and BaekHyun could feel her heart beating faster and faster.

- I know you’re lying. My werewolf’s instincts tell me so. You know who she is… I don’t want to hurt your friend.

- She’s not my friend.

- So she exists now…

He smirked while saying so. He knew Yina would know about it.

- Listen…

- No you listen… I know you know her. And I just want to know her. She helped me in the woods.

- She didn’t help you. You were so hurt… She hasn’t done anything.

For the first time, BaekHyun heard Yina’s angry voice. She had begun to cry and tears were running on her cheeks or at least the one that wasn’t hidden by her hair.

Why did she even wear her hair like that? It wasn’t her style at all. And it did hide her beautiful green eye. Suddenly BaekHyun heart did stop.

- She had saved me…

Yina seemed to be in pain.

- She didn’t do anything.

- She did her best.

- She arrived too late!

- And how would you know that?

He stretched his arm, reaching her face and putting her hair behind her ear. He gasped as he saw the huge scar going from her eye to her ear. She was the she-werewolf. She froze but her guilt was too strong, she finally cried.

- I’m so sorry I wasn’t able to come in time.

- But you came and you saved me. Yina I…

He was lost for words. His heart that had seemed to be into pieces, torn between his attraction for the she-werewolf and his love for Yina was reuniting in his chest. He finally felt complete. He wanted to take her in his arms. He wanted to tell her so much…
- I didn’t do anything. And you’re going to hate me even more.

BaekHyun looked at her, amazed, not caring for the scar. How could he hate her?

- You have to know that they did break another rule even if I was the one who provoked it.

- What do you mean?

- I pushed Tao to his limits so he would lose control and turn me into a werewolf. I made them turn a human into a werewolf, rule number three.

BaekHyun smiled. She had learned the rules.

- I don’t care.

- You don’t hate me?

- I don’t. How could I hate you when I love you?

-You… love me?

*Dugun Dugun* The sound of her heart beating faster and faster was a beutiful music to his ears...

- I do.

Yina couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She turned her head toward him and smiled. He smiled back at her and took her hand while looking at her. Both were beauties and beast.


He was her beauty and she was his beast.

She was his beauty and he was her beast.

 

THE END (for now^^)

 

 

So sorry for the late update... I hope you liked the end^^ (and yes I did cheat: BaekHyun didn't have to make a choice :p). And yes it may be a little cheesy but life is sometimes so bad, a little cheesiness can't do us wrong... ^^
Since the polls show that you're a majority wanting a sequel, there be a sequel...
And since it's quite a tie between Baekhyun's love story and SuHo's one I'll do both... And I may even do Tao's story too it depends on my imagination (all girls shouldn't be the same because the boys are differents!). I may do a story for each member I still don't know... My mind is working on that idea... 
Since there is more people asking for BaekHyun's one i'll begin with this one so... Tomorrow you'll have the first chapter of "Let out the beast" ;) (Yes I lack imagination for the titles^^)
But I'll definitely do SuHo's one too!

I'm sorry for all gramatical and typings errors, I'm not a native english speaker and writer so I'm trying to do my best but still there must be some mistakes...


Thanks to all my readers and people who take time to comment and subscribe, it always cheers me up so...
감사합니다 !!!!! ♥