Council

Beauty and the Beast

Council
 

       The boys were smiling widely as the pack was reunited.

As soon as the six new boys had stepped into the house, the six others had greeted them by hugging them tightly It has been years since they were last all together... Being a full pack was always better than having only half of your “brothers” with you.

However there was a certain tension in his friends’ attitude noticed BaekHyun. XiuMin and Lay were often throwing glances at each other and Tao did push lightly Kris once or twice since they had greeted them. What was happening? Kris finally looked at Tao who nodded, almost guiltily. Suddenly all the voices of Exo M were inaudible: Kris had stood up and was asking everyone attention.

- Please… We have something to tell you… And it’s quite important…

According to the looks the others were sharing it wasn’t quite important but very important, BaekHyun thought.

- Please don’t be mad at us and try to understand our point of view… you are our brothers and we value your opinion but this decision was quickly made and we couldn’t reach you so… We did it by ourselves and we hope that you will forgive us…

If Kris was doing all that it wasn’t only very important but crucial… Kris usually did go directly to the matter if BaekHyun did remember well…

- What is it? Asked Kai suspiciously.

- Please guys don’t be mad…

- Just tell us.

- Well we did break a rule…

- You broke one of our rules? Which one! Asked D.O

- Well the first one?

- Someone out there is aware that you are werewolves? You’re joking right?

- No we’re not… Tao just asked us in a way we couldn’t say no to him…

- So you let the person live knowing that he knew your nature? Just because Tao wanted you to?

- It’s a she… She is very sweet…

- Just like Ara… You know SuHo’s girl that he just left for OUR sake! You guys are crazy. There is a particular reason for these rules. You can’t let ANYONE know about us! Even if she is sweet!

- And she’s very cool and understanding…

- Should I remember you Kyle…? The friend we abandoned one day without even telling goodbye because he was on the verge of knowing what we were? He was very cool too!

- Yina won’t tell anybody she had known it for years and she never told anyone!

- What would happen the day she has a boyfriend? And don’t tell us she dating one of you or else we will never be friend again!

- She’s dating no one… And we know that she won’t betray us.

- How can you be sure of that hu? How could you have been so lightheaded? Asked BaekHyun.

     He hated to feel that way: betrayed by his own best friends. Liars. They were all liars he thought as he saw LuHan trying to meet SeHun look.

    They haven’t felt the pain while leaving their friend behind them. They haven’t suffered from remorse and sorrow for the pack’s sake. They haven’t tried to comfort SuHo after that he had left Ara by repeating that “he had to do this” that they “had a responsibility in front of the rest of the pack”. They hadn’t wiped out all of SuHo’s tears. He LOVED his girlfriend, and he couldn’t be with a human. It was against the rules. He couldn’t tell her either otherwise he would have to kill her. They hadn’t felt his pain. They hadn’t done anything of that. They had refused to suffer and had accepted a stranger amongst them… A girl who wasn’t even the love of any of them. They were all liars. They had broken the understanding between them.

- Guys can I enter? Is it ok?

    A pleasant girl’s voice had resounded on the hall. Tao and Kris shared a panicked look. She was Yina for sure. The door opened.

- You didn’t answer me so I went in. Are you ok? Oh hello you must be the other half of the pack?

    BaekHyun became even more nauseous when he heard the word “pack” coming from this stranger’s mouth. Who was she to talk to them that way? He raised his head while gritting his teeth and met the girl’s eyes.

 

 

It was HER…

 

 

I'm so sorry for this chapter: I hate the fact that I had to write a "fight" between Exo M and Exo K... But I had to it was part of the plot... I leave you on this little cliffhanger today^^
Anyway... I hope you like this chapter...
Comment and/or subscribe if you want to :)
Next chapter coming tomorrow!