Four:Tingles My Heart

What a Bitter-Sweet World

How can I get up the courage to send you
This letter with jumbled words like a passage of riddles (hey)
These few words can’t easily capture you (hey)
But I have the determination of a man (oh yeah)
 
Even if it’s just in my dreams In my dreams
I warmly open my arms My embrace (My embrace)
With all my heart XOXO Embracing you XOXO (Embrace me~)
My breath steadily quickens It’s beating
As if I can reach out and touch you Kissing you
Baby XOXO In every dream XOXO (XOXO)
XOXO- EXO M

 

 

Chen’s POV

I feel a vibration in my pocket and secretly check my phone under the table. EXO was currently at Yongsan for an autograph session and the managers would scold me if they catch me on my phone. My face lights up as I read her reply to my earlier text about checking out EXO's album.

 

Lee Mieun-

Maybe…

 

I grin, she said maybe she’ll buy our album, that means she was considering and not flat out rejecting me. I notice my manager’s glare as he catches my sneaky act and I quickly reply to her that I had to go.

I slip my phone back into my pocket and grab the black autograph marker, twirling it while I hum My Lady.

“Chen stop, you’re starting to look like Chanyeol…” Xiumin warns with a scared look on his face.

Luhan chuckles and throws a hand over my shoulder, “This guy here,” he points at me, “has been smiling at his phone for the past couple days.”

Xiumin gives me a suspicious look, “So…who is this person you’re texting?” I shrug, giving them an innocent look.

Luhan clucks his tongue in dissapointment, giving up on his interrogation and signs the fan’s album, he passes it to me when he’s done and I sign it.

“Chen-oppa,” the fan says my name.

“Yes?” I reply with a smile.

“You seem to be really happy today, what’s the reason?” she asks curiously.

I contemplate my answer, “Because I get to see all my lovely fans today!”

 

It wasn’t a lie…but I guess there was more to it.

 

“Awwww! Oppa you’re too cute!” the fan squeals and thanks me as she lets Xiumin sign her album.

 

Maybe I should tell her I’m in Yongsan.

 

I stare at my phone under the table, wondering if I should tell Mieun that I was near her workplace.

 

Maybe I’ll get to see her…

 

I chuckle at my own silliness and decided against it, she wouldn’t go out of her way to come here. Also, she wouldn’t be allowed in if she didn’t own any EXO merchandise, and last time I checked she didn’t.

The autograph session ends soon after and I stand up along with the rest of the members to thank the fans.

Our managers lead us out of the venue to the EXO bus while fans were pushing and screaming at each other just to get a glimpse of EXO. I hold onto Kai, who was in front of me, just in case I tripped in the crowd. 

“KIM JONGDAE I LOVE YOU!” I hear a fan scream so I look up but it wasn’t the fan that caught my eyes.

Through the crowd of screaming girls one person stands out from the rest, a familiar figure.

 

Lee Mieun…

 

She was walking and staring at something that was held in her hands and before I could make out what it was I get pushed onto the bus by Sehun who was suffering from the crowd behind me.

With panic I push Tao out of his window seat so that I could catch a glimpse of her once again. Finally I find her walking behind the crowd, holding up something that looked like a book.

But as she turns it around to see the other side I notice the EXO hug logo and my lips form into a smile so wide that it hurt.

I laugh and my heart tingles as I watch her walk into the distance.

 

 

 

 


A/N:

I'm sorry for taking a while to update. I've been busy and I promise I'll update more soon! So my chapters will sometimes be short or really long. It really depends on whats going on in the story. The shorter ones tend to be the ones in their own POVs. The narrator POV will be the longer updates most of the time! Thank you so much for being patient with me~ :)