Chapter 9

Assassin Twins

Krista’s POV

12 hours on a plane was a pain in the . Not figuratively but literally. Krista’s hurt. She got up and got her carry on before she followed you off the plane. Krista was walking through the terminal when she seen a man bump into you.

Krista: Hey! Watch out!

You: Krista its fine. Just an accident let’s go.

You just kept walking out of the airport and went to a car that was waiting. Krista followed you in and you threw your phone at Krista.

You: Here.

Krista: What do you want me to do with this?

You: You don’t have a Galaxy yet so I can’t share the file with you.

Krista: What file?

You: The file I got from the guy in the airport.

Krista: Ohhhh…..That explains why you didn’t get mad. Why didn’t you just pass an envelope or something?

You: You watch too many movies. There is better ways with the technology that is available now versus 5 years ago. So use it.

Krista opened the file and was ready to flip.

Krista: The code again?!

You: Yup. Told you this is how we communicate. I wasn’t joking and now you see what I mean.

Krista wanted to cry when she seen all the numbers. It gave her a headache to try to remember 1 of the decryptions yet alone 2.

You: Do you have a tablet?

Krista: Yeah.

You: With you?

Krista: Yeah.

You: Get it out.

Krista reached into her carry on and pulled out herr ipad and handed it to you. You took it and plugged her phone into it before you handed it back to her.

You: Here. Once you decode it you will know what you’re doing and where to go.

Krista: What do you mean where I’m going? Isn’t the driver taking us?

You: No. He is going to drop us off at 2 different locations and we have directions to decode and follow. I downloaded yours on your ipad. So let’s get ready for the play in 6 hours.

Krista: Right.  

The car stopped and you got out leaving Krista alone. “Of course she would be the first one to get dropped off.” Krista looked at the code again hoping to at least decode some of it before she got there. No such luck. In 5 minutes the car stopped for her to get out as well. She was dropped off in what seemed like the middle of nowhere. Krista looked at the code again and she wished she had the key to decode it. The one time Krista wished you were over her back watching, it was now. But of course this was the one time you decided you would leave her to fend for herself. Krista got the numbers to the address easily but the code was harder to decode in Russian than it was in English. She figured if she could figure out the address first she can take her time to get the rest later.

http://decoration0.com/wp-content/uploads/decoration1331.jpg

http://www.ice-cad.com/pictures/bedrooms/home-monochrome-black-white-bedroom.jpg

http://allhumz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/modern-kitchen2.jpg

http://homeinteriorsdesignideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/black-and-white-bedroom-ideas-for-teenagers.jpg

Your POV

Of course she just made it to the apartment. It only took her an hour. She wasn’t happy to see that you were already there.

Krista: I thought we were going to different locations.

You: Yeah getting dropped off at different locations. I never said the end location was different.

Yeah you could have told her the address but how would she learn how to decode it on the fly. You knew she hated you right now but you could care less. Actually it was hilarious as she swore on her way to the kitchen table to try to decode the rest of the directions. You got up to go outside to call Jiyong.

GD: The team ready?

You: Yeah. Our striker just got here.

GD: Not bad. It’s only an hour hahaha.

You: I wouldn’t tell her that she seems to be a little touchy on the code subject haha.

GD: Well all the equipment is in place and ready for the play tomorrow. I left your victory celebration under the table.

You: Alright. I hope this goes well tomorrow.

GD: You think she’s going to fail.

You: No. She’s get the goal. I just don’t think everything will go along with the play and celebration is all.

GD: I would tell you that you’re just worrying for no reason but, we both know that would be a lie. Just flank the striker hard and watch for an injury.

You: I will. Tomorrow then?

GD: Yeah. Tomorrow.

You hung up and went back inside to see Krista still swearing under her breath. You just chuckled as you left to go to your room. You needed to rest and so did Krista. You grabbed your phone and opened up the key and slid it across the table to Krista.

You: Just this once so you can be well rested for tomorrow.

Krista: Oh thank God!

You: Put my phone on the counter next to the fridge when you’re done.

Krista: Okay.

Krista’s POV

Krista woke up at 0930 completely rested and ready for the play. She was nervous but she wasn’t scared. A little worried but who wasn’t when they did something for the first time. She took a deep breath and went out into the living room.

Krista: _______!

You didn’t answer her back. She looked where she placed your phone and seen that you had taken your phone. “So she had to be up. But where did she go?” Krista just shrugged it off and went into the kitchen and grabbed apple before stopping and grabbing a muffin instead.

Krista: Eat carbs so you don’t get hungry later ha. I even hear her when she isn’t here. I think that’s a terrible sign.

Krista just laughed as she shook her head and made her way into the living room. She thought about what to wear. It was freezing outside but too many layers would interfere with her shoot. Krista knew this because after her fun of shooting Seungri, you made her put on layers to shoot. In the valley of California she was sweating buckets for no reason because her shot wasn’t terrible but it wasn’t as accurate without jackets. When she made it to the couch she saw a note for you on the table.

*I put your clothes for the job in my room. Hope you can shoot if you’re a little chilly. P.S. Don’t leave anything!*

“Did she think you were 9? Of course you wouldn’t leave anything.” Krista couldn’t wait to do this job and prove to you that she could do this job just like anyone else in the branch; with the exception of Seungri of course. She threw the note to the side and finished her muffin before venturing into your room to find the clothes you were talking about. They were laid across the bed. It was under armour, thermals, cargo pants and a sweater. Krista was definitely going to freeze. She just put on the clothes since you weren’t around to complain and packed up all of her stuff. She grabbed the trash to take to the chute. After she threw out the trash it was almost 1030. Krista had to hurry and run up the stairs so she could get the EMR ready and to take the kick. When she made it up there it was 1030 on the dot. So Krista put the EMR together. It only took about 5 minutes which gave her 10 to take aim and make all your adjustments. She counted 7 windows across and 3 up and waited for the time to get closer. Time seemed to go slow, she no longer felt cold as the adrenaline pumped through her. Finally the moment came. She had 45 seconds before she were supposed to take the shot. Krista took a deep breath as she looked through the scope and focused looking for the net. The instant she saw him she took the kick.