Chapter 19

Assassin Twins

Krista’s POV

Krista woke up the next morning to a text message from Yongguk. She grinned before she heard a knock on her door.

Krista: Who is it?

______ popped her head in the door before she slowly made her way over to the bed and sat down on the foot.

You: So.

Krista: What are you doing back so soon? I thought you were leaving after that meeting.

You: I was going to but….there was an unforeseen dilemma that decided to take place.

Krista sat up in the bed putting her phone aside for the time being. She looked at her sister with a raised eyebrow urging her to go on with the details. When she didn’t Krista just threw up her hands.

Krista: How you gonna start a story and don’t give no details. Plus you made is all technical which makes it more interesting since your trying to hide something.

You: Nothing to hide. I think I found my weakness though.

Krista: How you know?

You: Well I can’t think. My body goes haywire and I’m just not…….me.

Krista had the biggest grin as she leaned in towards you.

Krista: Bro you hella crushin’ on a guy! Who is it?

You: I am not.

Just then both of the girls phones went off. So they both looked away from each other to check their phones. Damn Krista forgot to text Yongguk back so he was checking to make sure she was still going to come.

Krista: *Hell yeah! I’ll be there*

When Krista looked back up she seen _____ all into her phone. She went over to try and look over her shoulder but she quickly put her phone away.

You: What do you want?

Krista: Who you texting?

You: Don’t worry about it.

Krista: You know I’m going to find out anyways?

When you just gave her a blank stare she just got up and made her way towards the door.

Krista: Well I got stuff to do today so…..catch you later sis.

You: You mean you got a date.

Krista: Same thing. Deuces!

Krista had gotten a driver since she still wasn’t allowed to have a car by herself and made her way to the Mason Street address.

Krista: He better not be trying to walk across the golden gate bridge. I don’t got time for all of that today.

Driver: Who?

Krista: Oh I was talking to myself. Sorry bout that man.

The driver just nodded before he pulled over at the address. When he looked in his rear view mirror he saw Krista looking back at him with a raised eyebrow.

Krista: This is the place?

Driver: Yes.

Krista: This place right here?

She pointed to the building and the driver just nodded.

Driver: Yes that building right there.

Krista was just mumbling as she got out of the back seat and walked up to the building. She checked her phone to see if she was supposed to meet him outside or inside when someone grabbed her shoulder. She grabbed the hand to try and flip them but instead her arm was twisted around her back before she was pinned up against the wall.

Yongguk: You shouldn’t resist arrest.

He quickly let go allowing Krista to turn back around and face him. He smiled before she punched him in the stomach making him hunch over.

Krista: What the hell man?! Don’t sneak up on me like that!

Yongguk: Sorry. I just touched your shoulder and you freaked out. So the cop in me just kind of came out.

Krista just sighed as she closed her eyes and rubbed at them.

Krista: Man it’s a habit. Usually people don’t touch me. So let’s just stick to me visually seeing you first.

Yongguk just nodded and held the door open for her.

Krista: We’re really going here?

Yongguk: Of course.  I love rock wall climbing.

Krista: Why?

Yongguk: Well it’s fun and keeps you in shape by working your arms, shoulders, legs, and core muscles.

Krista just rolled her eyes as she went into the gym. Yeah rock wall climbing sounded like fun but he had to ruin it with all the work it took. He was just like her sister. Everything had to be multidimensional.

Krista: Of course it is.

When they got inside Marshall got all their equipment and lead her to the wall they would be climbing.

Yongguk: This wall is for beginners. I just figured it was your first time.

It was Krista’s first time but she didn’t like the fact that he just assumed it was her first time.

Yongguk: Since you didn’t say that you liked it or not when I told you that I loved it. I just figured that ruled out you ever trying it since you didn’t seem to have an opinion on the matter.

He shrugged as he leaned down to help Krista put her harness out.

Krista: What’s this?

Yongguk: Ugh that’s the belay. Leave it alone.

Krista quickly dropped her hands before she pouted.

Krista: Hey. I’m not a kid. I can touch it if I want to.

Yongguk couldn’t only shake his head as he finished getting her ready before he put on his own harness. Krista hated the rock climbing shoes.

Krista: Can I take these off? They hurt my feet.

Yongguk: It’s supposed to. It helps narrow them so you can get on the rocks easier.

After Yongguk was all hooked up he went over and grabbed Krista’s hand to pull her closer to the wall.

Yongguk: Okay you first. I’ll be your anchor.

Krista: Ugh…..no thanks. You can go first.

Yongguk: Come on.

Krista scrunched her face before she went over to the wall and grabbed onto the rocks she could reach before looking back at Yongguk.

Yongguk: Higher.

Krista grabbed the rocks that were within her reach before she finally went to step on 2 other rocks. When she got there she stopped.

Krista: I’m stuck.

Yongguk just laughed as he tried to coach her through the process.

Your POV

After Krista left the room you texted Seunghyun back. He wasn’t lying when he said he texted a lot but you would be lying if you said that it bothered you. It was actually the opposite. You couldn’t wait to get a text from him.

TOP: *What are you doing today since you actually have time to text?*

You: *Meeting with my dad later to go over the treaty.*

TOP: *Why don’t you come to dinner with me so we can go over it?*

You didn’t text back right away.You looked at the text a few more times to make sure you read it right. When you were satisfied that you did you called Jiyong but he didn’t answer. Not wanting to bother Taeyang again you called Krista instead.

Krista: Hey I’m kinda busy right now.

You: Then I’ll make it quick. Should I go to dinner with a rival to talk about the treaty?

Krista: Is he cute?

You: What does that have to do with anything?

Krista: Just answer the question.

You sighed before you just bit the insides of your cheeks.

Krista: Stop biting your cheek and tell me!

You: Who said I was biting my cheek?!

Krista: I do it all the time too. So just tell me if he’s cute or not.

You: Fine….yeah he is.

Krista: Then hell yeah you better go and make sure to get his digits because lord knows you need to get out more often!

Krista should be glad she was on the phone and not there in person or she would have definitely gotten a beating for that.

Krista: Crap! Hey call me after your date. Bye!

After you hung up with Krista you still didn’t text back yet. You read the text one more time before you finally texted him back.

You: *When and where?*

Krista’s POV

Krista: Man why you wanna fall when I’m on the phone?!

Yongguk: Why are you on the phone?!

Krista: Classified. Now hurry up and get your down. I’m hungry and I only got an hour before I have to get back to go to the airport.

Yongguk just nodded as he slowly made his way down. When they got out of their harnesses and into their own shoes they made their way to a restaurant on Union called Marengo on Union.

Krista: Never been here before.

Yongguk: Man I love it.

Krista: Then I’ll get what you get.

Yongguk just shrugged as he held the door open for Krista to walk in.

Krista: You know you don’t have to hold the door open for me. This isn’t the 50’s or something.

Yongguk: You don’t want me to. Then I won’t.

They sat down at a table and waited for the waiter to come over and take their order. Even though Krista said she would get what Yongguk was getting she still looked at the menu.

Waiter: So what can I get you 2 today?

Yongguk: Can we get 2 Porky’s sliders.

Waiter: Okay anything to drink?

Yongguk: Water.

Krista: Bourbon side car please.

Yongguk raised an eyebrow at Krista as the waiter took their menus and went on his way.

Krista: What?

Yongguk: Whiskey. Really?

Krista: That was whiskey?!

Yongguk just shook his head and laughed before he got up to change her drink for her. Since Krista was only 19 and he was an FBI agent there was no way he would let her just get it even though they didn’t ask for her id.

Yongguk: Just got you a water. Hope you don’t mind.

Krista: Nah. But man I’m starving.

The waiter came and gave them their sliders and asked if they needed anything else before he left them to eat. Krista took a bite of the slider and looked over at Yongguk.

Krista: Man you was hella right. It’s hella good.

Yongguk: Told you.

Yongguk smirked at her before he started to eat his own sandwich.

Krista: Why’d you join the FBI?

Yongguk: Well I wanted to be in law enforcement but a cop seemed too basic. Secret service too crazy and the CIA just seems like everyone would stab each other in the back so I just went with the FBI.

Krista: True that. So no military for you?

Yongguk: Only 6 years. Then I came here.

Krista: What branch?

Yongguk: Navy. I was a SEAL.

Krista stopped mid chew to look at him.

Krista: Are you serious?! You make it seem like it’s nothing really big!

Yongguk: It isn’t. I did my job. Got out and went to a new one.

Krista: Bro. You were a flippin’ Navy SEAL!

Yongguk: That get me some brownie points?

Krista: It gets you hella brownie points! Man I can’t wait to tell my sister. Man before I knew that you were a SEAL I thought you were hot. Now that you told me. Damn you y as hell. Can I ask you something?

Yongguk leaned back in his chair and told her to ask away.

Krista: Would you take off your shirt so I can see what a SEAL looks like in person. I mean I seen ya’ll on TV and what not but…..man.

Yongguk paid for the bill before he got up and grabbed Krista to take her back outside.

Krista: Hey you never answered my question.

Yongguk: Later. Maybe we can go to the beach or something.

Krista: Aww yeah. I’m hella down with that.