Chapter 18

Assassin Twins

Krista’s POV

Krista: What’d you drop your phone for?

Krista was looking at Jiyong questioningly but he just brushed off her comment. He picked up his phone before he completely changed the subject.

GD: Alright so now that we know what we’re doing we have to go to Budapest to find out where they are holding the girls and verify that she is in fact being held there.

Krista: So when are we going?

Jiyong just shrugged and looked at Krista. Krista her teeth getting up from her seat and went into her room. When she jumped onto her bed she pulled out her phone and called Seungyoon.

Seungyoon: So how’s your assassin life going?

Krista: It’s alright I guess.  I was wondering if you could book me a couple tickets to Budapest.

Seungyoon: Man why do you get to go everywhere?

Krista just laughed but she did feel a little bad. She and Seungyoon planned to travel to various countries together and here she was doing it on her own.

Krista: It’s work but as soon as I get a break you already know we’ll take a trip.

Seungyoon: On you?

Krista: What the hell?! I never said that!

Seungyoon: But I’m broke and I’m sure you have enough money.

Krista: Man I don’t know.

Seungyoon just huffed.

Seungyoon: Guess I shouldn’t book those tickets for you.

Krista: Nigga-

Seungyoon: Talk to you later.

Krista groaned as she thought about it before she finally caved in.

Krista: Fine. I’ll pay for it.

Seungyoon: Good your flight leaves tomorrow at 8pm from SFO and I sent the confirmation to your email.

Krista: Did you already book it before I said I’d pay?

Seungyoon: Duh. Well see you later.

He hung up before Krista could say anything else. She looked at her phone completely flabbergasted that her best friend would trick her like that.

Krista: Touché Seungyoon. Touché.

She got up to tell Jiyong that they were leaving tomorrow. Right when she was about to throw her phone back onto her pillow she got a call.

Krista: Sup.

Yongguk: Sup?

Krista: Oh hey. We finally gonna hang out?

Yongguk: I was hoping we could tomorrow at 2pm.

Krista: Works for me but I got a flight at 8 so I’ll have to leave by 6.

Yongguk: I’ll take that into account. So I’ll text you where to meet me tomorrow?

Krista: Why don’t you just tell me now?

Yongguk: Ruins the fun.

He chuckled a little into the phone and Krista just thought about what he might be up to.

Krista: Fine. Tomorrow then.

Yongguk: Okay bye.

Krista hung up the phone and just smiled to herself while she made her way out to the living room. When she got there she saw that Jiyong wasn’t there.

Krista: Man I don’t feel like looking for his . I’ll just call _____ and tell her about Agent Bang calling.

Krista walked back into her room and laid on her bed. She looked at her phone on the other pillow and decided she was way too tired to call her now. She just rolled over and closed her eyes to go to sleep.

Your POV

When you pulled up to your home you were the only one to get out. You quickly went up to your floor and knocked on Taeyang’s door.

Taeyang: Why are you up so late?

You: Just got back from the meeting.

Taeyang just looked at you waiting for you to explain why you came to his room.

You: Roof?

He just nodded as he opened the door wider for you to come in. You went straight to his window and opened it before you climbed out onto the fire escape. You went up the stairs to the roof before you walked to the end and sat down with your feet hanging off the ledge. You took a deep breath as Taeyang came and sat down next to you.

Taeyang: So what’s going on?

You turned to look at him before you just dropped your head.

You: Tae….. I’ve completely lost my mind.

You looked back up and seen that Taeyang was just looking straight ahead. It was a relief to know that he wasn’t hanging on your every word like Jiyong would.

You: When I went to the meeting today I met a guy.

Taeyang: That’s what you do at meetings. You meet people.

Of course Taeyang wouldn’t get what you meant when you described it like that.

You: Yeah I think that I like this guy in particular.

Taeyang just chuckled to himself and still didn’t look towards you.

Taeyang: Finally one of us dates. I thought we might have to really get married.

You: Me too honestly hahaha. But it wouldn’t have been that bad.

Taeyang: But you would have been settling.

You turned to look at him and seen that he was still smiling before he stole a glance towards you to gauge your reaction.

You: Well we might still get married.

Taeyang: Why do you say that?

You: I like TOP.

You tried to steal a quick glance at him to see his reaction but you ended up turning towards him. He was looking dead at you bewildered.

You: Tae?

Taeyang: TOP, as in the future leader of the Choi family TOP?

You just nodded and Taeyang just shook his head before he looked ahead again.

Taeyang: Don’t worry. We won’t get married.

You were completely perplexed by what he was talking about but luckily he explained himself.

Taeyang: You like him and to be honest you guys have a lot in common.

You: Yeah but I don’t know if he likes me.

Your phone vibrated in your pocket and Taeyang reached and grabbed it before you could.

You: Since when do you steal my phone?

Taeyang: When did you start caring? A Seunghyun texted you and said good night.

You started blushing and Taeyang looked at you with a raised eyebrow. He’d never seen you blush before. Hell Jiyong hasn’t seen you blush before. Taeyang just smirked as he got up and handed you your phone.

Taeyang: _____ and Seunghyun sitting in a tree-

You: Shut up!

Taeyang: K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

You: I’m going to kill you!

You got up and chased him down the fire escape. When he got in his room he tried to close the window on you but you got in just in time.

Taeyang: First comes-

You: Why are you picking on me?

Taeyang just smiled at you before he came and gave you a hug. It shocked you since Taeyang never gave you a hug. You always had to hug him. When he let you go he seen the look on your face and frowned.

Taeyang: What?

You: Giving me a hug. That’s a first.

He just rolled his eyes as he started pushing you towards the door. When he successfully had you out of his room he went to close the door.

Taeyang: Goodnight.

You just laughed as you made your way across the floor to get to your room feeling much better after talking with Taeyang.