Wait,don't run away~[Lee Hyun Woo]

Stay the way you are~

The day started off well enough.I got out of the house without any chance encounters with anyone.Of course the roar of my motorcyle engine starting up made my mum realise that I was out of the house and she texted me saying that I better not run away tomorrow and I replied her with a yes,I know you got something planned out.I'll be late home.I put on my helmet and went off.I was meeting Sungji and Minki for breakfast along with the three girls that they invited.Afterwards we were going to watch a movie and I wasn't particularly thrilled about going out with those three girls especially Yurin who likes me well at least I think she does.They were those mainstream type of girls who only cared about their looks and looking prety plus the fact that they were rich didn't hurt.But we had no choice and we had to eat breakfast with them cause all of our parents were close and this was all Sungji's fault.His mum managed to coaxed him into inviting them and she watched him made the calls to them particularly forcing him to do it.We were meeting near a cafe at 10am and there wasn't much traffic so I got there pretty early.At about 9:20 I was already there.It was alittle too early so I decided that I should walk around by myself first.I parked my motorcycle by the side of the road,near the pavement and got off.I was hanging my helmet and was just turning around when I heard a ahhhh and got hit by someone.Suddenly I was falling backwards and some girl had caught me but she was falling with me.She had her hand underneath my head,probably to prevent my head from slamming onto the pavement.As we fell,I was thinking like shouldn't I be the one catching her,not the other way around and with that we fell.I was in a dazed unsure of whatever was happening.The girl lifted herself off me and her hand was underneath my head so she couldn't get off propely yet.I should have lifted my head letting her stand up first but instead I found myself staring at her.She had on a HYPED snapback and looked amazing.We stared at each other for about 10 seconds till she finally asked me to lift up my head so that she could get off of me.I felt like an idiot,damn she must think that I'm an retarded idiot.I lifted my head and she stood up,she offered me her hand and I stood up.She started apologising right away for bumping into me.All I could do was stare at her,she was wearing a jacket over her shirt and she had on red sneakers that made her whole outfit look cool and nice,not forgetting her HYPED snapback.She had that cool fresh hip hop kind of look and she looked amazing.She was the kind of girl who I wouldn't dare approach at school for fear of being judge as a moron.She stopped apologising and I told her that it was really okay and that I was fine.I glanced at her hand and it was bleeding.It must have slammed against the pavement when she placed it under my head.When I said that,she reacted with a oh its bleeding and said it was okay.She didn't even realise that it was bleeding.I offered to get her a band-aid and asked if it hurts but at that time I saw her looking at my watch and suddenly she said that she had to go and that she was sorry for bumping into me and with that she ran away into the cafe that I was going to have breakfast at.I stood there dumbfounded,not knowing what to do.I wanted to run after her and and and...And do what?Make a fool out of myself?What if she was late to meet her boyfriend and if I went in to do whatever,I would be an idiot.Wait,does she have a boyfriend?She probably does right?Wait,Lee HyunWoo why do you even care?What is wrong with me?Aish,I need to get my head straight and stop thinking about that HYPED snapback girl.She probably thinks that I'm an idiot.Aish I am an idiot.Damn I can't forget about the scene just now.Aish,michyeosso.I'm going crazy.Let's backtracked,what was I going to do before I turned crazy?Oh yeah,walk around till Sungjin and Minki arrive.Okay lets start walking,wait I can't walk past the cafe...Lets walk the other way..I stepped into a random store and browsed around than I saw a shelf with band-aids on it.Should I buy one?Wait,what for?I should give one to the HYPED snapback girl.And be an idiot?But I injured her hand,if she didn't place her hand undrneath my head it wouldn't have gotten injured.As an apology I should just give her the band-aid and forget about that scene.Yeah,if I have the courage to even approach her and what if she's with her boyfriend or something?Aish,eottakhae?I bought the band-aid and put it in my pocket.Sure,maybe I can just forget about everything and leave the band-aid in my pocket.With that I walked out of the store and went back to my motorcycle.I sat down waiting for them and 10 mins later,my friends arrived and before I could say anything we were stepping into the cafe.Would she still be here?Aish,Lee Hyunwoo stop it,don't make yourself go crazy..~