~"Wait,what?[Park Hirah}

Stay the way you are~

      I went out to the counter and busied myself,preparing stuff,getting ready for orders.I heard the cafe door open with a jingle and in walked in my favourite supporter,Jung Yonghwa..Yonghwa and me were 2 crazy people who had alot of fun together.We met at the basketball court nearby somewhere behind the cafe and he was fascinated by the fact that I was playing basketball with a bunch of guys and the fact that I was a girl didn't bother the guys.Those guys were like my long time bball buddies,I hang out with them alot and they were awesome.Yonghwa and me talked about alot of stuff and exchanged numbers.We found out that we were both taking the same course and attending the same university.He helped me alot,he even helped me find this job at the cafe.We hang around here at the cafe alot after  playing basketball and I was trying to find a job at that time when suddenly he saw that they had a vacancy and it was a walk in interview.He made me walked in right away all sweaty and messy.They told me to come over next day and try out as a trainee if they liked me they would hire me part time.Yonghwa came in with me the next day,sitting at the counter till the cafe closed,supporting me the whole time.He was my best guy friend ever.The kind of guy you could count on.

He sat down at the counter and gave me a look."Yah,what's wrong with you?Why so gloomy?" and I stopped working for awhile and stood opposite him waiting for a reply."Aish,its my girlfriend.She's been annoying.She refuses to come eat breakfast with me at this cafe because you are here.When I told her we are just close friends,she gets irritated with me.Damn,she is one jealous girl.Can't blame her though.I am quite famous and popular." "Yeah right.Hahaz.Awww just tolerate her.She needs your devoted attention now.You are forever running off to play basketball and it doesn't help that I'm playing too.Don't be mean to her." "Hey,I need to have some fun.And she's not happy with everything that I do.Anyway,lets not talk about her.It just depresses me.I need some pancakes to cheer me up." "Yah,you're so mean to her.The usual order?" "I'm not and yeah just the way I like it.Not too much butter or maple syrup.Have you eaten breakfast yet?" "Umm,nope.You know I don't eat breakfast and anyways I have no time.I can't be late." And I gave him his pancakes. "Yah,breakfast is important.You should wake up early.Sheesh must I go to your house and force you to wake up and eat some breakfast?" "If you want to,you are welcome to do it.Haha." "Geez,this pabo girl.Yah,open your mouth and have some.Otherwise you might faint working and than you won't get to play bball with me." He cut some of his pancake and held the fork up for me to eat it. "Yah,Yonghwa I'm working and I'm not gonna faint.Don't be so dramatic." "So are you gonna eat this or not?If you don't than you can't play bball with me this evening." "Yah,you're so mean." and reluctantly I let him feed me some of his breakfast at the same time the door opened with a jingle and a group of guys and girls came in.I chewed up the pancake as quick as I could while Yonghwa laughed at me.I gave him a face and went to do my work. I went to take orders from the group that just came in and busied myself around.I went to take the orders from the kitchen and saw Yonghwa talking frustated like on the phone.I wondered who he was talking to...I went to deliver my orders,placing the plates of pancakes carefully on the table followed by the cups of hot chocolate when suddenly the girl who I was passing a cup to said,"Yah,is your hand actually bleeding?Do you know how disgusting that is for me?How unhyegenic can you get?Don't they teach you how to do your work propely?What if like your blood dropped into my cup,what are you gonna do when I already drank it?" I stood there dumbfounded,dumbstruck,rooted to the ground.I glance at my hand and indeed it had started bleeding again.,I should have place a band aid on it.Damn eottakhae?I might get fired for this cause this girl is showing no mercy[no no no.no mercy.This girl ain't B.a.p,just a mean girl.lol distracted.:p] to me.I stood there staring at her face while she showed me a smug face as if mocking me.She was probably saying yeah,you are doomed.Good for you,I feel good now or something along those lines.I mean yeah its my fault but I'm bleeding man show some sympathy.I was on the verge of having a mental breakdown.If it came down to me begging on my knees I would do it because I just couldn't lose this job.Although truthfully I just felt like slapping her face and telling her to go eat breakfast at her own stupid house if she's trying to make this into a whole drama thing.Suddenly,a chair screech and a boy from the table stood up.We all stared at him and I realised that I recognised him.He was the guy who I bumped into just now.

"Yah Yuri.Its my fault.Her hands bleeding because of me.Don't take it out on her." Wait a minute.Ige musuen illya?[Wassup wassup,tell me tell me wassup.lol distracted again.].....