Ige Musuen IIlya?(Wassup,wassup,tell me tell me,wassup!)Park Hirah

Stay the way you are~

           After saying those words,he told me to follow him and I just stood there in shock like an pabo.He gently took my hand and led me to the counter where he took out a band-aid,placing it over my injury.I was speechless,I mean like would you expect some random kind and cute guy to do this for you?He told me that I should have let him buy me a band-aid earlier and I was like no,its really okay.My mind was swirling around like a hurricane[we hurricane!Lol distracted.xp] like ahhh why is he so damn sweet and cute or maybe I'm having one of mine made up drama scenarios in my head again.He talked to me for awhile which felt like 30 minutes but it was just 30 secs.So after that scene he went back to his table and I went back to work.I sort of rushed to the kitchen and just stood there like an idiot.Yah,why am I like this?I should be working...Park Hirah get your head straight!I rushed out of the kitchen to the counter and stared at Yonghwa's face for awhile while he frantically waved his hands right infront of my face."Yah Park Hirah,snapped out of it.I need to tell you something." "Sorry,what?I'm like out of my mind right now so speak slowly.." "You know you're weird right." "Yup" "Anyways,I am in a rush right now cause I need to go and meet my girlfriend who's complicating everything basically my life so I promise to call you later and the basketball thing is still on kay?" "Umm,can you repeat that?" "Aish chincaa.Nevermind I'll text you later just be aware of the three things.Girlfriend,complicated,see you later kay?" "Wait,okay I sort of get it.Meet ya later and don't forget to text me." "I won't forget." And with those words,Yonghwa walked out of the cafe.I was still not right in the mind and I kind of totally forgot about the band aid scene.I mean like this morning went by like somebody was pressing the fast foreword button the whole time if you can even make sense of what I'm saying.So I kind of got a shock when band-aid guy came up to the cashier to pay for his meal.Suddenly everything that had happend sort of rushed back to me and yeah I was abit shellshocked. 

"Hey,can I pay for my meal now?"

"Umm,yeah sure.What's your table number?"

"27.Are you okay?"

"I don't think so.Here's the bill.What is your choice of payment?

"Maybe you should take a break?You look abit pale.I'm paying by card."

"I'm okay.I think I'm sleepy or something.Here's your card.Thank you for just everything."

"It was nothing,you sure you okay?"

"I'm sure.Thanks."

And he smiled at me before walking back to his friends who were waiting for him near the door.So yeah I just acted like an complete lost idiot.I can never show my face ever again to that guy.He probably has an girlfriend plus he was hanging out with pretty girls who wear small size clothing and detailed make-up not forgetting their branded goods.I mean like literally one of the girls place her bag on a chair by itself just because it was Prada.Would it kill you to just put it on your lap and to stop hoarding the chair?Bleh.I hate this dampening mood that I always somehow land myself into.

All this nsecurities.Thank you society for being oh so caring and judgemental.

I should just get back to work and forget about all this.

Can't wait to get my basketball hyped up kick and just kick all this ish feelings and insecurities~