Chapter 1~ Chance encounters anyone?[Park Hirah]

Stay the way you are~

    The next day I woke up and realised I was late..Hahaz yeah that always happens.I got ready quickly and rushed out of my rooftop house.I was wearing my sleeveless bicycle shirt and over it my fav black and white baseball jacket.With high waist shorts and my red sneakers,I finish the look off with my hyped snapback.Lol what can I say?I just love dressing nicely although its kind of wasted cause when I get to work I have to change to my working clothes.With that I rushed to the busstop and waited forever for the bus to come.While waiting,I blasted out BangTan Boys debut single No Dreams on my earpieces.When I got on the bus,I might have just pissed a few people off with my loud music.Lol this happens everyday.After what seemed like 3 hours or so bu was actually just 30 mins,I finally got off the bus.That's when I started running like crazy to the cafe.I was late like per usual but I had to clocked in on time otherwise my pays gonna get cut.So I ran umm skillfully?Lol as a trained professional of running to work,I avoided the busy crowds and just ran passed them.The cafe was just in sight when suddenly a bicycle bell rang and it seems a bicycle was heading straight towards me.Instead of stopping,I moved to the side and bumped into some guy who was parking his motorcyle at the side of the road.We both fell.He was falling backwards first and I quickly place my hand underneath his head so that when we fell,my hand would slam onto the pavement first instead of his head.While falling,I was thinking like hey should't it be the other way around?Shouldn't the guy be saving me from falling?And wiith that,we both fell onto the ground.I tried to get off him but my hand was caught underneath his head and he was just staring at me.So for about 10 seconds we just stared at each other until finally I said,"Umm,can you lift up ypur head abit?Cause my hands underneath it and I can't get up." And he was like oh,sorry and he lifted his head.I got off him,helped him get up and started apologising to him.I was like "Sorry.Damn I didn't mean to hit you.I was avoiding some bicycle and I sidestepped onto you I  guess and I'm so sorry" and he was like "Nah its okay.I'm okay really.Are you okay?" and he glanced at my hand and said "Yah your hand its bleeding." I glance at my hand,and yeah it was bleeding.my hand must have scratched the pavement and now its bleeding.It wasn't that serious though.His like "Oh I'm so sorry.Do you need a band aid or something?Should I get one for you?Does it hurt?" I happend to glance at his watch at that time and damn I had like 3 minutes left to make it to work.So I said,"Nah.its okay really.It doesn't hurt that much.So I'm okay.I'm so sorry and I need to go now.Sorry!" With those words,I ran off pass him and headed for the cafe.I went in and like a marathon runner,rushed to the clock and clocked in with 1 minute left to spare.I was so relieved man.All my running paid off.Lol I rushed to my locker and changed into my work clothes.My co-worker Heeri commented that if I continued my late marathon to work runs,I would soon be able to join a real marathon and I just laughed it off.She glance and saw my bleeding hand and asked if I was okay.I told her I was and I wiped the blood off with a tissue.I told her I would find a band aid for it later.I related my story to her that while having my marathon,I accidentally bumped into some guy.......~