#25

Hatred

                      

She was only in her undergarments, half standing in front of the vanity mirror with her hands at her side, before slowly rocking up her body side to side with her eyes trained around her abdomen, that left her to pout and almost teary when her man appeared at the bathroom door.

 

He then strutted next to her, back-hugging her form, staring into their reflections, boring right into her both soft, hazel eyes after kissing up her temple tenderly. “You’re beautiful and you’re not fat. The baby bump is showing, deliberately but I still see you just like the first time I noticed you on stage debuting with the girls.”

 

“But~” he turned her around and with his arms resting on her shoulders, he then eyed her softly, stopping her from talking further up. “Are you regretting everything, now that you’re pregnant with my baby?” to which she shook her head, biting up her lips upon realising that she made her husband to misunderstand, yet again with her unstable emotions.

 

“But Ji- let me finish first,” swiftly covering up his mouth, she finally able to stop his doubts that caught his attention somehow. “I’m not regretting any of it but after the speech you gave me, I’m now hungry. So treat me to some Italian, please?”

 

“I hate you Taeng, let’s go get ready then,” to which she skipped happily with him being dragged on her tails, inside the walk-in wardrobe of theirs.

 

 

 

# i'm sorry for not replying to you guys' comments personally but i'll try soon okay~ just a bit busy and i need to finish this :"))

just another few lesser than ten more