#24

Hatred

                              

“YAH GET OFF FROM THAT DRESSER” startling over the sudden screaming, she halted off her hands movement from hanging up some few more new pictures into that special space of theirs. Looking back at the door, she saw a glare coming from the man who stood there with his hands on the hips. With her hand stilled in the air awkwardly, she then rolled her eyes back before continuing her deed, unaffected.

 

“What were you thinking? Sitting there and doing that?” still firm with his voice, he asked the girl who was kneeling on that dresser, pouting by now just because she was stopped. Annoyed and scared, she then leaned her back onto the wall, with her legs dangling off the small dresser as she waited for him to come closer to her.

 

Still sulking, she looked away from his facade once he stood in front of her form, trapping her with both arms at her sides. “Mad at me?” softly but she said nothing yet her lips moving inaudibly and he could tell that she was cussing off, teasing him definitely. Grabbing up her chin in his fingers and locking up their eyes together but not for long when she pulled away, b.

 

“Hey, hey~ Babe, look at me please,” and she slowly levelled back her eyes to meet his. He then wiped off the tears from rolling down and hugged her form to which she cried and wetted down his front tee. “I hate you Ji, I hate you,” she mumbled out the words while crying to which he could only sigh, defeated.

 

“I’m sorry babe, I was shock~ anyway I'm sorry, okay? I’m sorry,” he hushed her cries, mentally knocking up his head for yelling at her just now.