#26

Hatred

                               

The kitchen and he was never a best friend since he was first living away from his mother. And today, Taeyeon’s private favourite-place was no longer the same with some flour on the floor, the batter-covered counter top, and traces of yolks plastered almost everywhere. And the sink, oh it was no longer visible even, being covered with numerous utensils and pans that were used, unknowingly.

 

Leaving up the mess behind him, he beamed at his masterpiece that was sprawled onto the table, fluffy pancakes, perfect omelette with microwave-heated bacons, side-dressed with honey and chocolate-syrup together with fresh carton milks and orange juices, just perfect for their morning breakfast.

 

Lifting up the tray carefully, he went inside the room only to find his wife already woke up. “What have you done to my kitchen Ji? I could hear everything from here,” but he smiled innocently and settling down the breakfast in front of them. Finally after being assured, she had the meal calmly with him grinning proudly, “Now that we’re done, Mummy Taeng could go and take a bath while Daddy Ji will do all the chores for today,” pecking her lips and off the room.

 

She then got up, sneakily following him, only to witness the catastrophe that previously happened. Whispering sternly, “Kwon Jiyong, I hate you,” she then walked straight to the bathroom carefully with her stomach forward, leaving behind the dragon to gulp while trying to scrap the already-hardening-batter off the counter.

 

 

 

lalalalalala~ i'm in love with TroubleMaker nowadays