When you're in hospital

Optional Bias Imagines ^-^

You were totally stressed, you hadn’t even time to eat or drink something because you were totally busy. ___ told you to keep calm and eat with him but you had too much to do. A short time later, he had to leave. “Jagiya, please eat something, you look pale.” You just nodded but you knew there was no time for eating. You had to finish your work, otherwise your boss would kill you. Your pen gave up, so you walked to your room to get you a new one. Suddenly you felt really dizzy and all you remembered were the cold floor you fell on.

You felt a warm hand in your own when you woke up. You looked in the worried eyes of your boyfriend. “Oh my god, Jagiya, finally! I thought you’ll never wake up.” He leaned forwards you to kiss your lips softly. You looked around. “W-Where am I?” Your boyfriend gave you a mug which you took a sip of. “You’re in hospital. I told you to eat and drink! But you didn’t and then you fainted. Jagiya, please listen to me the next time, okay?” You nodded as you ate the soup ___ put on your bedside table.

___ stayed by your side for hours, you were outside in the hospital park to get some fresh air. When you were inside again, a nurse came to your room. “I think you can already leave tomorrow, just eat and drink enough the next time, okay?” Your boyfriend poke your arm and you smiled at him. Soon your boyfriend had to leave and you fell asleep happily because you knew you could leave tomorrow and finally sleep in your boyfriends arms again.

~ * ~ * ~

When you woke up, you saw someone packing your bag. You immediately  recognized him. “Oppa!” He turned around. “Jagiya, you’re awake!” ___ walked towards you and kissed you softly. “I packed your bag. If you get ready we can go home.”