When you have your first date, your first kiss, he calls you jagiya and you hold hands for the first time..♥

Optional Bias Imagines ^-^

You stood in front of your closet all the time. You weren’t really sure what you should wear, so you picked a dress with flower print and some ballerinas. You looked at your phone. You still had one hour until you were going to meet ___ for the first time. You ran into the bathroom and curled your hair, put on your makeup and the necklace ___ gave to you when he asked you for being his girlfriend. You were proud of yourself, you kind of liked how you looked.

10 Minutes later you arrived at the park where you wanted to meet your boyfriend. Suddenly you saw him walking towards you and you started to feel very nervous. Will he like how I look? Is it too much makeup, is my hair too curly? You hadn’t enough time to think about that stuff any longer because you saw him standing in front of you. “Hey Jagiya.” He kissed your cheek lightly, you were still kind of shocked. He just called you Jagiya for the first time today! He took your hand and let you spin around. “Wow, you look fantastic, just like a real princess.” You felt how your cheeks got red. “Oh, thank you Oppa.”

You walked down the streets to get some ice cream. ___  and you were talking as you suddenly felt someone’s hand holding yours. You looked to the floor and smiled shyly while you both still walked.

The Sun started to shine very bright at you and ___. It was totally hot, so both of you hurried and ate your ice cream. As you nearly ate everything you noticed some ice cream at your lips. You wanted to it of but … “Wait! I’ll do this.” ___ leaned closer to you and his lips touched yours. You felt like in heaven, both of you didn’t want to stop. You noticed the tingle in your belly, but then ___ stopped. Both of you blushed. ___ held your hand. “Jagiya, I think we should go.” You agreed and hand in hand you walked down the streets.

~ * ~ * ~

It became late and ___ decided to take you home. In front of your apartment, you begun to get shy again, but you really wanted to ask. “Oppa.. Would you.. like to stay.. “ “Yes, I’d really like to stay here over night.” You laughed as he completed your sentence. ___ and you went inside and had a nice evening before you went to sleep together. He held you close in his arms,  kissed you a last time before both of you fell asleep.