When he's jealous because you met with another boy.

Optional Bias Imagines ^-^

You came home still smiling about the afternoon you spent with your best friend. As you walked inside his apartment you saw your boyfriend, who sat on the sofa with a stern look in his eyes. “Hey Baby, I’m back”, you said, walking towards him with a smile on your lips. But he still looked at you with an angry stare. “I see. Where have you been all the time, huh?” You were afraid of his low voice. “D-Didn’t you know, I was with Shohei?”, you asked quietly. “Why do you spend so much time with him? I warned you, but if you still don’t want to listen to me, I have to forbid you to meet him.”  You were shocked about ___’s words. “W-What?” Your boyfriend still looked at you like when he told you not to meet your best friend anymore. “You can’t forbid me to meet my friends! No one can!” You started yelling immediately, you didn’t notice you did. “Yes. I can. And I will.” Suddenly you felt the anger growing in your body. You walked towards him, hit his shoulder, and started to cry. “I hate you, do you know that?” You still yelled at him. “I hate you! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!!! I hate you ...” With your last three words you fell in his chest while he was laying his arms around you. Your hand felt painful and you were sure, his shoulder did too, and suddenly you felt really sorry for hitting him. You cried into his shirt, his arms were still wrapped around your body. “Jagiya.. I’m really sorry for my behavior. I shouldn’t forbid you to meet your friends, it was my jealousy which made me act like this.” You looked up into his teary eyes. “And I didn’t want to hurt you, I was just surprised by your words. Oppa, can you forgive me?” ___ kissed your forehead. “For sure I can. I love you, Jagiya.”  “I love you too, Oppa.” You both stood there for 10 more minutes until ___ said, you should go to bed.

~ * ~ * ~

Hand in hand you walked towards the kitchen. As both of you entered the room, one of his bandmates ran towards him. “Oh my God, Hyung, what happened?” He touched the blue bruise at his shoulder. He looked down to you while you just looked at him awkwardly and tried not to blush.

“We just had a small fight.”___  giggled and you just hid your face in his back, whispering at him. “I swear it won’t happen again.”