When you notice you're pregnant.

Optional Bias Imagines ^-^

You ran to your apartment. You just ran since you knew the result of your pregnancy test. On your way you weren’t sure how your boyfriend would react. Both of you were still young and you were afraid of the fact, he could leave you and you had to raise the child by yourself.

5 minutes later, you stood in front of your apartment, too afraid to knock on the door. You knew you had to tell him the confusing news. “Let’s do this”, you whispered to yourself and knocked on the door. With a happy smile your boyfriend opened it and let you inside. ___ kissed you but he saw that you were sad immediately. “Jagiya.. What’s up?” You sat on the sofa together. “Have.. Have you ever thought of having a family?” ___ looked at you confused, nodding lightly. “Sure I did, but why do you ask?” You stared to the floor, tried to avoid your boyfriends face.

“I’ve made a pregnancy test today, and.. it was positive..”  You looked up to him. “I’m pregnant.” ___’s eyes were opened widely. Suddenly, he pulled you close into his arms. “Jagiya! Oh my god, I’m so happy about this!” You were kind of surprised of his reaction. “You are? Oh God, I thought you would break up!”  He looked at you confused. “I always wanted babies! We’re going to be perfect parents! Jagiya, we have to buy food and clothes and toys and-“ You laughed and he stopped talking. “Oppa, we still have 9 months’ time until our baby is born. We don’t even know if it’s a girl or a boy so keep calm!” Both of you started to laugh until ___ pulled you into a close hug again. He whispered in your hair. “I’m so excited for our baby.” You had to smile. “Me too. And I bet it’s going to be a little princess. Daddy’s girl, you know?” He giggled into your hair.

“I hope so.”