Zico - In The Snow

Block B Scenarios~! :)
Blowing onto your gloved hands, you shiver in the cold of winter in Seoul. The day was freezing cold, and you honestly just wanted to go home as you fixed your toque on your head, but you had promised your best friend that you’d meet her in the park near your house.
 
You make your way to the park and find a dry spot on a bench, sitting upon it as your attention is caught by a group of guys throwing snowballs at each other. 
 
One of the boys throws a perfectly formed snowball at another; the latter ducks, and by the time you can hear the group of guys gasp, that snowball had planted itself on the side of your head. Blinking in surprise, as well as slight pain, you frown as your toque slips slowly off of your head and onto the snowy ground.
 
“Miss? Are you okay?” Turning your gaze towards the sound of the voice, you blink a few times, startled. The man in front of you was one of the most handsome you had seen, and you looked down at your toque longingly as the cold got to your now-burning ears.
 
“D-de…” The man bends down and scoops up your toque, dusting all of the snow off before handing it back to you.
 
“I’m sorry, the snowball that hit you came from me…” Ruffling your hair to get the snow out of it, you replace the toque before smiling at him.
 
“It’s alright, no damage was done.” The man grins a warm, boyish grin and holds out his hand.
 
“I’m Woo Jiho.” The name rings a few bells in the back of your mind, but you ignore them and shake his hand, bowing slightly.
 
“Nice to meet you, my name is ________.” You scoot over a small amount and the man names Jiho takes the seat beside you, watching as his friends continue their game in the snow.  
 
There is a long but rather comfortable silence between the two of you, and you sneak a chance to peek a glance of him. A smile is tugging his full lips up at the corners, showing his white teeth; his brown eyes sparkling in delight, his cheeks rosy. 
 
Staring at him for a sight longer than you thought you were, he looks down at you and you spin your head around quickly to avoid his gaze. Jiho laughs and you look sheepishly at him, where your long hair had rested under his nose to form a mustache  unable to help it, you join in with his laughter before pulling your hair from his face and tucking it behind your ear. Pulling his jacket closer about his body, Jiho smile softly at you.
 
“Why is such a pretty girl out all alone on a day such as this?” Your cheeks flushing from the compliment, you shrug and pull one of your knees to your chest, hugging it, and resting your chin on your knee.
 
“I’m waiting for my friend to get here so we can go shopping.” Jiho nods and leans back comfortably; you turn your head to look at him and the both of you smile at each other before you jump up, your phone ringing and a Mumford and Sons’ song starts playing; You draw your phone out of your jacket pocket and answer it.
 
”_______-ah, I’m so sorry, I’ll be there in, like, two seconds!” Chuckling, you shake your head.
 
“Alright, I’ll see you soon.” Hanging up, Jiho his head to the side cutely.
 
“You like American music?” Giggling, you nod your head.
 
“Yeah; although, that song was from a British band.” Jiho grins and then his gaze rests upon your phone, and he takes it from you excitedly, a bright smile on his face.
 
“Is that a Hello Kitty charm?” Slowly nodding, you nibble on your bottom lip.
 
“Y-Yeah, it is…do you like Hello Kitty?” Turning his gaze to you, his brown eyes sparkling, he nods.
 
“I love it!” As he hands you your phone back, you can see your best friend walking towards you. Standing, you quickly undo the charm and hand it to him.
 
“Here, I can always get another.” Jiho hesitantly take the charm, an unreadable expression crossing his face.
 
“Th-thanks…” Waving, you turn and jog towards your friend, linking your arm in hers.
 
“So, Hyo-Mi, where are we going?” The bubbly brunette starts to ramble on about the places you are going, and you sigh; today is going to be a looong day.
 
*
 
Having spent the entire day with Hyo-Mi, you settle down onto your couch and turn on the television, flicking through the channels. Stopping suddenly, you stay watching a talk show channel, where they are interviewing a group of boys that look very familiar to you.
 
Finally, it clicks; the one boy who looked most familiar to you was the boy who accidentally hit you with the snowball earlier that day; Woo Jiho!
 
Your heart stuttering, you lean forward, unbelieving, as you fit the pieces together…Woo Jiho, also known as Zico, the leader of idol group Block B…had hit you with a snowball and spent a bit of the afternoon on a park bench with you.
 
Still in shock and disbelief, you turn up the volume, and notice Jiho taking out his cell phone to show off the cute Hello Kitty phone charm you had given him earlier.
 
“And this I got from a cute girl just a few hours ago…” He looks into the camera, smiling a heart-melting smile, his eyes dancing, “And I will forever cherish it.”
 
The MC laughs happily, shaking his head, and the boys all make fun of their leader for a moment before he speaks again,
 
“I really don’t know who she is, but I sure do hope that I can meet her again…somewhere familiar.” Your heart jumps into your throat as you mute the television. Woo Jiho, Zico of Block B, had just said on National television that he wanted to meet you again…somewhere familiar…a smile breaks out onto your face. Now all you had to think of is what to wear to the park tomorrow…