Announcement || For Our Requesters

I HEART KPOP REVIEW SHOP [OPEN / BUSY]

 

Announcement || Open Requests ~ 22.09.2013  

This is an announcement for those that have been requesting reviews & graphics from us.
First of all, my appologies for lacking the update of the shop. It's not because I don't want to, it's just because I have a lot to take care of regarding my own personal life at the moment and therefore it takes some time for the updating to be done.
If you want to know any more details, you can read it for the biggest part in my blog here.

Please don't be angry with us for taking longer than expected to finish the requests. We are currently undergoing some changes in staff and some requests have to be transferred.
We our doing our best to finish all the requests that are currently listed on the worklist here within the next week.

Once again, our appologies for the delay. We haven't forgotten, we have just been busy with exams, work and what not.
Thank you for your understanding.

If you have any more questions regarding the open requests, please feel free to leave us a comment or send one of the authors a personal message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Patti (Supergirl27)