o2. mine

Princess of SMTown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Kijoo immediately left the very next day for Paris. He didn’t even wake his daughter up to say goodbye. Well, what’s new anyway?

Mikki wasn't happy because Kijoo and Sooman agreed that she'd spend some of her time here, in South Korea without consulting her first. If they were worried about her staying at LA home alone, then they shouldn’t worry about it since she was used to living alone. She was used to being alone.

“Sooman and I already agreed to let you have a vacation here so you two could spend time together again.”

Sure, she loved the country and she did want to spend time with Sooman but she just didn't want to be here right now. She didn't want to stay here for who knows how long after all the drama that had happened for the past days.

Mikki still needs time to move on from Hwansuk's passing. Heck, it still hasn't completely sunk to her that he's already dead. She just wanted some alone time for herself. She wanted some peace and quiet just so she could finally accept it. In fact, her eyes still hurt from crying herself last night until she can't shed tears anymore. Her eyes were super red and puffy. She wanted to sleep more just so she could give her eyes a break.

But no.

 “Plus, you can also spend time with your friends in SM.”

“Umm. How about a no?”

She’s still absolutely not prepared of meeting them. Sure, Minwoo said that they already forgave and forgot (she didn’t believe him). After doing such a crime, who would forgive and forget?

To her, S.M. Entertainment was a magical place. It was where she spent half of her teenage years, learned how to dance, met the most amazing and talented people that she greatly respected, made the best of friends and it was also where she met him.

Three years ago, she believed that SMTown was her family. But one accident caused her to doubt her so-called family. She felt betrayed when they judged her. She wanted to come clean but they just didn’t give her a chance to prove herself.

She wanted to believe Minwoo but, maybe she was the one who just couldn’t forgive and forget.

She looks at herself in the mirror and sighs at her appearance. "Nice face, ugly," she told herself. Her face was a bit red and swollen. But her eyes brought home the bacon. Mikki sighed and wore her sunglasses and fixed herself as she waited for Minwoo to pick her up.

 

.Princess of SM Town.

Chapter Two

.mine.

 

"I'm pretty sure everyone would be glad that you're back. Just make sure you won't do it again, Miss," He chuckled as he looked at her through the rear view mirror. Minwoo was about to park in front of the building.

Mikki gave him a small smile. She appreciated Minwoo for always trying to lift her mood up. But on the inside, all she felt was anger and pain.

"I told you a lot of times, Ahjussi, just call me Mikki."

"Okay, Mikki," he nodded and parked in front of the S.M. building. "Oh my, there are a lot of them already."

Mikki's eyes widened a bit when she realized what he was talking about. A lot of fans were outside the building, waiting for their idols. Most of them were holding up signs and others were ready with their cameras. Some of them walked towards their car, thinking maybe the artists are the one who's inside.

"Wow," was the only thing she was able to say.

"It's always like this nowadays. But I don't know why they had to be this many today," Minwoo said.

Some of them started tapping on the window shouting, "Oppa!" Some were even trying to look through the heavy tinted glass.

"Umm.. how do we get out?" She asked worriedly.

"At this case, we can't. I'll have to call security first. I see they have cameras and we can't risk going out. They might see you."

Mikki nodded and watched Minwoo take out his phone to call for security back up. Another reason why she didn’t want to be here; they can’t risk her getting seen or else they’ll be in big trouble.

 

 

"Oh! There you are my little princess!" Sooman exclaimed as he went inside his office. Mikki nodded a little and didn’t say a word. She headed straight for the couch and busied herself with her phone.

Sooman felt the tight atmosphere and pursed his lips. He awkwardly arranged his papers on his desk. "Why the heck are you dressed like that?” he eyes her choice of clothes for the day: a black beanie on her head, oversized sunglasses that covered half of her face, she wore a dark gray, oversized sweater and black stockings to cover her legs.

“Most of my clothes are black.” She simply stated without taking her eyes off her phone.

“Take off those sunglasses so that I could see your beautiful eyes. The funeral's over,” he said, trying to lighten up the mood.

Mikki frowned at his joke about the funeral. "Hwansuk appa just died,” she glared at him. “My eyes are so swollen and I don’t think they’re beautiful. I feel like crap and I won’t take them off."

Sooman stopped what he was doing as his lips formed a straight line. “Mikki, I will not tolerate you choosing those kinds of words. Especially when you’re talking to me; I am your father and I would appreciate it if you would at least give me a little respect.”

Mikki felt her blood boil. “What do you want from me? My father just died! You can’t expect me to act like nothing tragic like that didn’t happen!”

“I know it’s hard, Mikki.” He explained with a desperate look on his face. “It’s not just you who’s having a hard time accepting his death but we can’t just mope around all day. We need to move on—“

“You and dad kept it a secret from me that he died! I just found out two days ago and he was buried yesterday! I don’t know how you expect me to move on when everything happened in just a blink of an eye?!” She yelled and stood up from her seat angrily. “You even forced me to come here and stay with you for two months without me getting any say on it. Don’t you know how miserable I feel right now?” Her voice started to crack and tears were slowly forming in her eyes. “You know exactly the reason why I don’t want to be in this place right now, Appa. Yet, you still forced me to come here!”

Sooman flinched in his seat when she kept on shouting at him. Yes, he exactly knows why she didn’t want to be there but where else would he take her right now? Where could she possibly go by herself? He can’t take her out right now because he’s busy with work and well, she doesn’t have friends at the time either. Taking her where he was was his best option.

He sighed and looked at her sadly. He sincerely felt sorry for her because what she said was true. And acknowledges the fact that they were wrong for forcing her to do what she didn’t want to do. “I want you to calm down first oka—“

“I don’t think I can calm down in your office,” she mumbled and looked away.

Sooman clicked his tongue as he felt his anger being pushed to the limit. “You know what?” he said in a tone that actually made her nervous. “I want you to take a walk in the halls or something. I’ll come and find you when I’m already calm myself since you’ve already pissed me off because of your lack of respect.”

Mikki pursed her lips and didn’t say anything as she walked out of the room without looking at Sooman. She scolded herself for acting that way towards him but something had to be done just so she could make her point. Now she just wishes he would take his time calming his self because she doesn’t want to hear a proper lecture just yet.

 

.p.o.s.t.♔

 

Sooman was right about her taking a walk. She felt calmer now than she was earlier. Mikki felt relieved because so far, she hasn’t s encountered anyone yet when she walked around the building. She was also glad that no one would ask her who she was whenever she would across someone. Yet, she still wondered where they were. She was walking around for quite a while now but she didn’t see any of the artists anywhere.

She was quite surprised to where her feet had taken her. Even though she was gone for almost three years, she still knows the building like the back of her hand, and right now, she was now standing in front of her practice room that given her long ago. Her practice room was like her sanctuary. She even treated it like her own home because it’s where she would come home to right after school. It was a place where she could just lounge around and sleep all day without anyone disturbing her. She would also invite her trainee friends to play with her there whenever they were on a break or whenever she was bored.

Her brows knit in confusion when she heard music blasting from the inside of the room. She knows that she’s been gone for a long time but still, no one was allowed in there without her permission.

 

Urin deo isang nuneul maju haji anheulkka

Sotonghaji anheulkka

Saranghaji anheulkka

Apeun hyeonsire dasi nunmuri heulleo

Bakkul su itdago bakkumyeon doendago malhaeyo MAMA, MAMA

 

Mikki carefully opened the door, enough for her to be unnoticed.

 

Turnback

Jukgo, jugigo

Ssaugo oechigo

Igeon jeonjaengi aniya

Dowajwoyo MA-MA-MA-MA, MA-MA-MA-MA Turn back

Kkaedatge MA-MA-MA-MA, MA-MA-MA-MA Rolling back

Bakgo chigo pyeoneul nanugo ssaugo

Igeon geimdo aniya

Dowajwoyo MA-MA-MA-MA, MA-MA-MA-MA Turn back

Yeah~

 

"What the hell.. They're good," Mikki mumbled and stood there silently, leaning on the door frame as she watched their every move.

 

Careless

Careless (MAMA)

Shoot anonymous

Anonymous (MAMA)

Heartless

Mindless (MAMA)

No one who care about me (MAMA)

 

Sarme heorakdoen chukbokbadeun naldeure gamsahago

Maeil saeroun inyeondeureul mandeulgo

Kkaejyeobeorin maeume boda gippeun sarangeul

Modu hamkke useul su

Itdamyeon~

 

Urin deo isang nuneul maju haji anheulkka

Sotonghaji anheulkka

Saranghaji anheulkka

Apeun hyeonsire dasi nunmuri heulleo

Bakkul su itdago bakkumyeon doendago malhaeyo MAMA, MAMA

 

Careless

Careless

Shoot anonymous

Anonymous

Heartless

Mindless

No one who care about me

 

After the song ended, none of them moved a muscle. They were panting really hard and they were sweating too. Then a pair of big, gorgeous eyes caught her.

He quickly straightened up and looked at her confusedly. "Umm... Who are you?" He asked her.

The others turned to her, curious to who their fellow member was talking to.

Mikki froze when six pairs of eyes were on her but she quickly regained her composure.

"I'm sorry but trainees aren't allowed in this area." A smirk found its way on her lips when a boy with acute lisp approached her, ready to close the door.

"I'm not a trainee," she snapped. "And I think you're the ones who aren't allowed in this room."

"Excuse me? Don't you know who we are?" A boy with tan skin crossed his arms, making a few steps towards her.

The smirk on her face didn't go away as she made a few steps towards him too. "Apparently, I don't. And obviously, you don't know who I am."

"Then who the hell are you? And why a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter