He's so annoying

When a Rough Girl Marrying a Handsome Boy

Today you have to go with Myungsoo.You feel so lazy but you have to obey with your parents.Since you and Myungsoo's wedding only 3 weeks left.So,you have to go looking for wedding dress with him.You go downstair to take a breakfast with your mom.Your father go to London for some work.He's really busy.You see your mom with a smile in face.Then you go to him and give him a peck at her cheeks.Your mom smile sweetly.So sweet actually.You know that your mom feel so happy.

"Morning Minnie,how're you today"ask your mom while rubbing your hand softly.You smile to him and said "I'm feel good omma."your mom smile and told you to sit and breakfast together.your mom ask questions that make you very surprised."Hyemin-shi,Omma wants you and Myungsoo married next week.Can I?"you very shocked but you felt so pity with your mom facial reactions."Om--"before you finishing,your word cut off by your mom."please..this year is your final year at university.So,It will not be a problem for you right?".Without you realizing it,tears start to flow from your mom's eyes.You felt so guilty.You sweep your mother tears."Okay omma,I will do it.Anything for you.I promise.But please stop crying"said you while hug your mom tightly.You don't know why but today,your mom really weird.You feel like she is hiding something from you but you don't know what is that.

After finishing take your breakfast,you start to prepare yourself.You take your shower quickly because you can hear your phone rang many times.You pretty sure that is Myungsoo.You take your phone and press the call button.

- Phone Conversations - 

Myungsoo:Yak..wae you so moist.You think I'm a ROBOT and my job just waiting you?Ppali,if not I will leave you!!!

You:Haish...okay,okay.Just 5 minutes,wait for me,Please...

Myungsoo:Ppali.!

You quickly wear your clothes.Because you know that Myungsoo is a hot temper guy,you have to fast.If not you will be scolded by Myungsoo.So you just wear a cute shirt which is have a cartoon there and a simple pants.

         

You don't want to wear a dress or whatever is it.That's not your style.Your style is simple and cute.Not y or hot girl.You also do not forget to wear your spectacles.

You smiled at yourself."This is me,Par---"before you finishing your word,Myungsoo cut off by squeal from down"PARK HYEMIN !!!".You giggled and quickly ran to down.

- Myungsoo P.O.V -

 Haish...that girl.She so moistly.And..and what kind of shirt did she wears? Is she crazy,or....not well!She only wears a shirt and a simple pants.She think where she wants to go?Playground? Park ? HELLO...we want to go to a Bridal Shop and for your knowledge,it was a luxurious bridal shop owned by my Mommy's friend.So,why you wears a cloth like this?want to make me feel ashamed in front of my mommy's friend?

Ask you coldly to Hyemin.You really don't know why she so moist and now,she just wear a shirt to go with me.And which is so  important,she wearing like that when we want to choose a wedding cloth for our Wedding.!!!This is crazy.

- Normal Plot -

"Okay,I finish.Come on,let's go"Ask you with a cool voice.But,seen like Myungsoo don't want to reply to yours.You turn your face to him to see if he still alive or already dead."What are you think to wear a cloth like that?"ask Myungsoo coldly while smirks at you."why?we just want to choose our wedding dress,not go for a wedding caremony."you said while see at his face.You feel so weird actually,because you see Myungsoo's cloth.That really a smart.

       

"Come on,I don't want to late.So,let's go"Myungsoo ask you.You know that he feel strange when you just see her cloth with a strange outlook.So,he just give in and let you dressed like that.You just following him from behind.Both of you go to a car that Myungsoo drive.you get into the car with Myungsoo.Along the way,you just cast a glance out the window.Myungsoo just focus with his driving.Out of the blue,both of you arrive at the bridal shop.You feel so disinclined to go into the Bridal shop.Not because you go there with Myungsoo but because your cloth.you just wear a simple cloth.And the important,the Bridal Shop was luxury.

You stared at Myungsoo with a pity in your face.Myungsoo just smirk at you.You feel like want to hit his head but you know this is your fault because do not want to obey with him.You just bow your head."Huh...don't make a pity face like that.you think if you make a face like that,I will drive you to your home back and you can change your cloth?No..and No!!!"said Myungsoo to you.You just stared at him with a furious face.Then,you make your way to get into the Bridal Shop.Myungsoo just follow you from behind.He did not stop laughing at you.

 

 

- End Of Chapter 4 -