BestFriendForever

When a Rough Girl Marrying a Handsome Boy

"Omma,what is this?"ask you sadly.You very very upset with your mom and your father.They make a arranged married for you without you knowing it first.Without your permission actually."I'm sorry baby.I don't know what to do."said your mom while her tears slowly flow from her shining eyes."Chagiya,let me explain to Hyemin.You just rest."said your father to your mom.

"Hyemin,actually this married already planned.Our Company will be bankrupt.So,I make a promise to marrying you with Mr Kim's son,Kim Myungsoo."said your father gentlely.You shocked when you heard that name.Not Mr Kim name but her son,Kim Myungsoo."Oh no,I will marrying with Pabo Myungsoo?"ask you wondering."Hyemin-shi,don't call him Pabo.That nickname is not good.You become his wife soon and he has a name,Kim Myungsoo"said your mom with a low voice."Please merrying him.I beg you.Please think about our company.You don't want to see your father and grandfather effort fizzled out right?"your mom ask with a sweet smile in her face."Yess...but..."before spending the conversation,your word cut off by your father."So,you will accept him?ask your father wondering."I'll try to accept him soon.

 

- Hyemin P.O.V -

 But how?Myungsoo is Chorong's boyfriend.Chorong is my bestfriend ever and I don't want to hurt him by taking her Beloved Boyfriend.I'm pretty sure that,Chorong will crying,sad,mad and upset to me!!!This is CRAZY,I don't want to hurt my bestfriend.chorong is a good girl.I always protect her and Myungsoo relationship but now?I own the destroyed.Pabo Hyemin..Pabo Hyemin.

"Tommorow,I have to meet Sicca and Chorong.I miss them a lot".You said while crying.And then,you fall asleep in bed padded.

 

- Myungsoo P.O.V -

 What???I have to marry with the rough girl?How can this happen?H-How?Haish... just yesterday I fought with him,and next month,I will marrying him.This is CRAZY!!!how I want to tell this crazy problem to Chorong.She will mad at me?Arghh...I want to stop the time,so I can live without anyone!!But..why I not very disappointed at all?I like the rough girl,ohh I mean Park Hyemin?from what I see,she beautiful also,wow....what it mean?I fall in love with her?NONONO!!!that not will happen.Again I said,Not will happen!

 

- Normal Plot -

Today,you already make a promise with your bestfriends,Jessica and Chorong.you want to meet them at Hendel and Gredel Cafe.

 

- Hendel and Gredel Cafe -

 You can see both of them sit at the corner of the cafe.You pretty sure that they already fight because you can see it from Chorong face.And sicca face turn to red.You approaching them with a smile always at your face.

"Annyeong girls!!!what's up?"ask you to them."Nope.I'm boring you know!with this Chorong.She just ask about her boyfriend,Myungsoo.Myungsoo is not very good even actually.Yes,he's a y guy but..Donghae oppa also handsome,clever and kind guy."ask Jessica while turn her face to yours.

"Yakk...Myungsoo Oppa is an active guy too.Your oppa?"ask Chorong while make a child voice."Donghae oppa also an active guy!"reply sicca with a angry voice.You just stared at there like a stone.you fell so bad.Not because Sicca and Chorong but,you sad when you heard Chorong talk about Myungsoo.you not jealous but you sad.

"Hyemin,are you okay?you not well?you sick?"both of them ask you with a worried voice.You just smile and wipe your tears which is start to flow.Both of your bestfriend worriedly and hug you tightly.

"I have a problem.Next month,I will married with a guy."said you sadly."WHAT!!!Married with a guy?"ask them in the same time."Who's that guy?Whay you have to marry with him?"ask Jessica wondering."Our company will bankrupt.To prevent it from happening,I have to marry with my parents friend's son.I don't know what to do."ask you with a sadly voice.you crying in front of them."Who's that guy?"ask Chorong."T-that g-guy is..is"ask you."You don't have to tell that guy name if you don't want.I and Chorong can understand it"Jessica fell something weird about this.So,she just cut off Hyemin words."Yess Hyemin,it's okay.I can understand it.You still shocked about this right?"said Chorong in a low voice.You just shook your head.you smile bitterly to them.

  Chorong,if you know that the guy that I will marrying soon is Myungsoo,what will you do?do you still can be this caring to me,or you just leave me alone?I'm sorry Park Chorong..I''m Sorry.Ask you in your heart.

After a few hours spend your time with your bestfriend,Chorong want to back home.Jessica and you also want to back home.

"Okay...I want to go.See you all tommorow.Fighting Hyemin!!!Bye"yell Chorong at you and Jessica.After Chorong go.You decided to back home.Out of the blue, Jessica hold your hand."wae Sicca?"ask you weirdly."I want to ask you something.Come on,sit at there"ask Sicca while pointing at a bench.

"Actually, who is the guy that you will marrying?just tell me.I can keep a secret"said Sicca while smile."That guy is Myung-Myungsoo"ask you stuttly."So,it's really Myungsoo?"said Sicca cooly."You don't shocked when I said that is Myungsoo?"ask you wiyh a weird voice."Nope...because I know that is Myungsoo.From your voice in front Chorong,I know that guy is a important to Chorong.it's okay."ask Sicca with a small sweet smile in her face.you just shook your head.

"If you need any help or have a problem,just tell me ok,I will protect you Minnie."said Sicca."Thanks Sicca."reply you.You just let Sicca hug you.you know that Sicca can take the secret from Chorong.So,you just tell him the truth.

"But..promise with me,you will keep this secret from Chorong"ask you with a low voice."Okay...I promise."said Sicca while close one of her eye.She pinch Hyemin's nose and said "Fighting Minnie".you just smile and laught happily.

 

 

- END OF CHAPTER 3 -