Meet My Future In- Law

When a Rough Girl Marrying a Handsome Boy

When you in your way to go class.You bumped with that Pabo Myungsoo.Myungsoo's face seen too guilty.You sure that he must think about what he has do to you.You just ignore him and walking into your class.He grab your hand and bring you to a more quiet place.You just follow him from back.Then,you ask him.*Why you bring me to this place?*Ask you coldly.*I just want to ask you for a apologize.I know my word very hurt you so much.*Ask Myungsoo with a low voice.*Huh?Kim Myungsoo,a Popular Student ask me for a apologize?WOW...unbelievable*said you proud.*Yak...yes I know I'm a popular student but please forgive me*ask Myungsoo.*Huh... you*said you to him.Myungsoo face then turn to a cold face.You know that he can't be a patient to you.*Hey,I just want to ask for some apologize.Not money or whatever.Is it too difficult?*Ask Myungsoo coldly.Then,he make his way to his class.He looked back again and he ask you with his cold voice*It's up to you want to forgive me or not.But for your attention,I consider that my mistake that I had done to you,it's all forgiven.*Then,he just walk into his class.*Such a rude guy*ask you with a high voice.You really don't know what to do.Myungsoo is a crazy guy.Just a minute he being a polite guy,but then he turn to a cold and rude guy.You really really don't understand with Myungsoo.Since the first day you at Dongguk University,he is the first person that dare to reprove you and he also the first person that dare to fight with you.

Your mind full with many question about that Myungsoo.Your mind stop to think about that all question when you heard the school bell rang.You make your way to your class.You don't want to late enter your favourite class.

 

- After School End - 

You already make a promise with your parents.Your parents want you to go back home early.They want to discuss something with you.From your mom voice,you know that it is a important thing.You just obey with them.You then make your way to back home.Before you enter your house,your eye saw a car in the garage.You have never see the car before.That's not you mom or dad's car.It's a luxury car.The car brand is Mercedes,and you know that is a brand new car.Without check or look,you just enter your home.You so shocked when you see there are your parent's friend in your house.You make your way to your mom and you whispered something to your mom.*Omma,who is they?*your mom just smile and she whispered back to you,*That is what I want to discuss with you actually.Come on,introduce yourself to them*.With a smile you introduce yourself to them.*Annyeonghaseyo,I'm Park Hyemin.*You bowed to them. Both of them smile sweetly to you.Then,a woman start to introduce herself to you,*Annyeong,I'm Kim MeeHe and this is my husband,Kim HeeChan.*Said the woman sweetly.She your hair with her soft hand.You just smile to him.

*Okay,now we can start our discussion*said your mom happily.You so eager to know what your mom want to discuss about.*Aigoo,I forget,Hyemin sweety.Change your cloth first ok?*ask your mom sweetly.*Arraso Omma.Wait for me okay.*you ask your mom while give him a peck at her cheek.Mr and Mrs Kim just smile see your attitude.You make your way to your room.You just want to wear a shirt and jeans.Before that,you take your shower first.After finishing prepare yourself,you go downstair and sit beside your mom.

*So,I know from your daughter attitude,she such a good and polite girl*said Mrs Kim to your mom.Your blushed after heard Mrs Kim talk like that.*aniyo ajumma.I'm just a normally only*you said politely.*haish,Mrs Kim.Don't speak like that.See,her face turn to red.*tease your mom.*Omma!*you yell spoily to your mom.All in the house just laugh happily to see your cute face.

*Actually,I come here because i want to discuss about your and my son marriage*said Mrs Park to you.You shocked when heard that you will married with unknow guy.Actually,the guy is your mom's bestfriend son.But you still shocked about this.*Omma?*ask you to your mom.Your mom then whisper to you.*Hyemin-shi,just calm and heard what we want to discuss to you.I will explain it later.*said your mom softly.You just obey with your mom.After a few minutes you talk with Mr and Mrs Kim,your mom invite all to take a dinner together.You just follow them.

Mr and Mrs Kim take their sit.You sit beside your mom.Your mind can't stop thinking about your future husband.You not eat your food because you have no appetite.After a half hour,you all finishing take a dinner together.Mr and Mrs Kim decided to back home because it already 10:30 P.M. Your family accompany they into gate.

*Thanks for your good response,Mrs Park.I hope we will meet again*said Mrs Kim to your mom.*Mrs Kim,we can meet everyday after my daughter marriage with your son*said your mom happily.*And you,Hyemin,thank you for being so polite and kind*said Mrs Kim again.She your hair softly.You just smile to him.

*Okay,we have to go now.Annyeonghi kyeseyo!!!*ask Mrs Kim while bowed her head.Then,she enter her car with her husband,Mr Kim.*Annyeong*said your mom and dad.They seen very happy.After a few seconds,their car disappeared from your house yard.

 

 

- End of Chapter 2 -