Myungsoo so rude

When a Rough Girl Marrying a Handsome Boy

 *Minnie,wake up Baby.You have to go school.*Said one of a woman.*Arraso,arraso...*Hyemin said while rubbing her eye.But,she still in her dream land.*Hyemin-shii,wake up!*whispered Mrs Park to her daughter.Hyemin open her eye and see her mother beside her bed.

 

Hyemin:Annyeong Omma.*smilling at her mother*

Mrs Park:Annyeong Chagiya.*kiss Hyemin cheeks*

Hyemin:Omma...what time is it?

Mrs Park:Hmm...it 7:30 a.m.

Hyemin:*Shocked* What ?!?!?!why did not you wake me early?

Mrs Park:Chagiya,I have already wake you,but you do not want to wake up dear.

Hyemin:Ahh...I'm late !!!

 

  Hyemin down from her bed.She quickly get her towel and go to toilet to take a shower.*Hyemin-shii,you still young.What's your reaction if I tell you that you have to marry with a guy that you didn't know.I already made a promise with Mrs Kim,my bestfriend.We want to married you with her son.I'm sorry Hyemin*Said Mrs Park in her heart.

 

- At School -

 

  *Aigoo...i'm late*,said Hyemin while enter her school gate.She see at the school yard.There's no student.She surely that's all of student already at their class.Then,she go to her class.

 

- At Class -

 

Jessica:Yahh Hyemin,why you come late ??

Hyemin:Jessica,mianhae.I'm wake up late.

Chorong:Aigoo...you should come early.You can see Myungsoo Oppa kiss me.Owh...he so sweet.

Jessica:Yahh Chorong,shut up.You and your oppa are not important.Always KISS...KISS and KISS.

Chorong:What?!?!not important?are you out of your mind ?

Jessica:No,I'm in my mind.

Hyemin:Both of you,SHUT UP and STOP FIGHT !!!

Jessica and Chorong:But she who started the first.

 

Both of them do not want to stop the fights.Suddenly,Donghae come to them.He approached and sit beside Jessica.Jessica just smile see Donghae approached her.Hyemin see Jessica's smile.*Wow...I have never seen Sicca smiled like that.Are she love Donghae???*.

 

Hyemin:Sicca,are you love Donghae?

Jessica:Mwoya???

Hyemin:Your smile.It's strange.

Jessica:Yahh...no !!!

 

Hyemin just smile when she see Jessica blushed.*I'm surely that you love Donghae*.said Hyemin in her heart.Then,she see Chorong with Myungsoo.Both of them seen happily.Laughing,talking and walking together.They are a very cute couple in love.

 

Donghae:Barbie Sicca,can you help me to do this Maths question.I'm not understand.I know you clever.Please help me  

Jessica:Oppa,don't call me barbie.I'm ashamed.

Donghae shocked when he heared Jessica called him "Oppa".Not only he,Hyemin also shocked.Both of them say,*Oppa???*.Jessica covered with his hand.

 

Jessica:Anyo..anyo,I mean Donghae-shii.

Donghae:*giggled*It's okay Sicca.I do not mind if you want to call me Oppa.If if you are comfortable with that,just call me Oppa.Arraso???

Jessica:Hmm???oh,arraso.

Donghae:Good girl.come on.go to my place.*pull sicca's hand*

Jessica:*Shocked*

Hyemin:Kekeke...stop blushing Sicca.

Jessica:Oh My God,this guy.Why he's being so sweet today ???*said in her heart*

 

Hyemin see Chorong and Myungsoo.Chorong stop fight with Jessica because Myungsoo.She saw Myungsoo in class and quickly go to Myungsoo.When she idly looked Chorong,Myungsoo see Hyemin and give her his frightening sight.Hyemin shocked when she see Myungsoo is staring at her.She was not afraid,but laughed at Myungsoo.Myungsoo seen angry.He then approached Hyemin.Chorong followed Myungsoo from at his back.Hyemin just ignore.

 

Hyemin:Huh...That Pabo.

Myungsoo:What?pabo?You call me Pabo ?!?!

Hyemin:Uhh???anyo.not you but your twin.

Myungsoo:Are you try to play with me ?

Hyemin:*Ignore*

Myungsoo:Yahh,dorky girl.you've made me angry !!!

Hyemin:DORKY GIRL???wow,enough..enough.

Myungsoo:*smile angrily*Huh!!follow me.*pulled Hyemin's hand*

Hyemin:Yahh!STOP,don't pull my hand if not.....

Myungsoo:If not what???you want to tell Chorong.Want to tell her that I'm going to you ?Huh,I don't care.Are you think that I like a girl which is have a behaviours such as male??Haha..So funny,You are not my taste !!!

 

  "PANGG".Hyemin slapped Myungsoo.Hyemin's tear falling down.She sad when she heard Myungsoo speak like that.She know that her behaviours such as male,but she will not let anyone said like that to him.Myungsoo still silence.He just stared at Hyemin.His face was very red.Hyemin know that Myungsoo was very angry to her.

 

Myungsoo:How dare you ?!?!?!

Hyemin:You have no right to speak like that.Do you think I have no dignity???

Myungsoo:Huh...

Hyemin:You such as a Playboy.

Myungsoo:WHAT ?!?!?!

 

Hyemin run fastly to her class.She ignored Myungsoo.Myungsoo seen shocked and regret with his behavior.*Wha..what I do?I make a girl crying and that's all because of me.Haish...Pabo Myungsoo,Pabo*.Said Myungsoo said when he start to realizes his mistake.

*Myungsoo so rude.How can he said like that to me?Is he think that i'm a lower-class girl?I hate you Myungsoo*said Hyemin.Then,Hyemin go to toilet.She stayed at the toilet mirror.She see herself.*Yakk,wai..wait.Park Hyemin crying for a guy???And that guy is Kim Myungsoo?NO..NO..NO!Yakk,Pabo Hyemin,why you crying in front of him?You acting like a girl which is behaving like a man but now??You crying in front of him?Pabo...Pabo !!!*Hyemin take a piece of tissue from his pocket.She wipe her tears.*HYEMIN,now you have to be yourself.A strong and cheerful girl.Let's just Myungsoo do whatever he wants.Just ignore him okay???Phew....Fighting !!!*cheer Hyemin to herself.

 

                                                             - END OF CHAPTER ONE -