The Letter

Miss Perfect

It’s been almost two weeks since Baekhyun mailed SJ’s letter to the college. The guilt has been killing Sehun for the longest time. He can never face her or even talk to her through the phone. The guilt has been killing him and if she got accepted he was going to flip. He wanted to tell the truth but Baekhyun would kill him if he did….

~*~*~*~*~*

Chanyeol went outside to check the mail and he found a letter that was for SJ. He came back into the apartment and SJ was just sitting there watching TV. Chanyeol threw the envelope at her and she flinched. She picked it up and saw what it said. It said: To: Su Jin Park. From: Seoul University.
She was confused.
“I didn’t turn in my project. Why do I have a letter?” SJ said out loud to herself.
Chanyeol knew exactly why she got that letter, but he wasn’t sure if he should tell her.
SJ was thinking really hard of why she got that letter. She picked up her phone and called Sehun. Of course Sehun didn’t pick up.
“Why hasn’t Sehun been picking up his calls?” SJ said out loud to herself again.
Chanyeol couldn’t take it because he thought that SJ was so stupid.
“YOU ARE SO STUPID, I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!” Chanyeol yelled.
“What?!?” She said surprisingly.
“Sehun was the one who stole your project and gave it to Baekhyun and he shipped there. And Sehun is not answering your calls because he’s guilty. Is it that hard to guess?!?” Chanyeol said and face plamed his self.
“First of all, it’s not my fault I’m so stupid. I don’t even know whats going on. And second of all, why would they do that?”
“Because they want you to get out of their life.”
“What? Why?”
“Because to them you have been ruining their life and they just want you to go.”
SJ got really hurt because of that comment.
“Oh… They want me to get out of their life?” SJ said and put on her sweater and ran out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*

SJ walked madly all the way to Sehun’s house. She could tolerate Baekhyun, but Sehun… She just didn’t expect that from him. When she got to Sehun’s house, she pounded on his door and it made Sehun jump. He came up from the couch and saw SJ’s mad face.
“Oh Hey SJ.” Sehun said nervously.
“Oh that’s all you can say?”
“Look, I’m so so-“
SJ put her hand up and held the envelope in her hand.
“What’s that?” Sehun asked.
“My letter from Seoul University.”
“Oh did you read it yet?” Sehun asked.
“Nope, but I want to ask you how I got this letter. So how did I get this letter?”
“Um-“
“Answer me! How did I get this letter?” She yelled.
“Fine! I stole it from your room and Baekhyun snatched it from me and shipped it!”
“Why would you do that?!? Is it because you want me out of your life?”
“At first I did! But then I realized without you my life wouldn’t have been as exciting. I wanted to give it back to you but it was already too late. I’m sorry!”
“Yeah, I thought we were cool Sehun. But to you, I guess we aren’t and since you want me out of your life, this is our last time seeing each other. Bye.” SJ said and walked away.
Sehun slammed the door and just sat down on the couch. He knew that he lost her already and couldn’t get her back. It was impossible for him to get her back, so he didn’t even want to try.

~*~*~*~*~

SJ went to D.O’s house and she showed him the letter.
“How did you get that? I thought you didn’t turn it in.”
“Well Sehun stole it and then gave it to Baekhyun so he could ship it.”
“Did you read it yet?” D.O asked.
“Nope, I didn’t want to open it without you.”
“Oh, lets open it now then.”
SJ opened the envelope carefully and read it with D.O. They couldn’t help it but open their eyes very wide because of how surprised they were.

A/N: Haha what do you guys think? Did she get accepted or not? LOL