End.

Your Lover

**
 


(Your P0V):
 


What a bright day welcomes me on the day that I was born! After I jog early in the morning, Soo informed me that we're going to a party of one of her closest friends tonight. I felt sad, instead of greeting me, but I guess she already forgot, since I haven't celebrated my birthday here two years ago.

I then took a long bathe for an hour to have some ease on my mind. I haven't noticed that I fell asleep. In my dream, it suddenly appeared Yesung's face on my head. The way his eyes stares at me, the way his hand touches my cheeks down to my hand, giving me some shivers! And afterwards, Sungye's face also came in. I wonder why does she has to appear as well? Is she somewhat connected to me or anyone in our family?

I was awakened on my daydream when, "eomma I'm going somewhere! Kwanghee oppa and Namjoo eonni were already waiting for me. Annyeong!" I heard her steps was fast, and then stop in the mid half-way, "Eomma, neomu.. neomu.. neomu saranghae! I'll see you later!" she shouted, until the noise of her feet can't be heard.

 


After I fixed myself less than an hour, I went to my charity building and spend my whole afternoon there. Before the clock reaches 5, I went back to my house first and took a shower again.

It was exactly 6pm, when I finished adorning myself. I wore a strapless dress and a wedge for my feet, and some accessories on my ears and neck. Soo and Sungye seems to be surprised how do I look in my dress. I can't imagine if they were both a guy, drooling over to a 42-year old, like me? Kkkk~

Once we got there in the location, I feel something, I don't know if I'm nervous, excited.. that this was just part of Soo's surprise. Wait. Why am I expecting? Haisst.. If this party was for me, I'd definitely enjoy this night! Everything seems so perfect, most especially the design of this building.

 


These flowers that welcomes us, while climbing up to the stairs, can thou smell its aroma, even their freshness! This is just so perfect!



My DREAM finally ends here! I ain't be no dreaming when I've finally seen my name clearly written at the tarpaulin in front of the hall. Joy, tears, did I felt at that moment. I wish my world would just gonna stop here. I'm already fed up seeing myself, crying over and over again without a definite reason. Oh well, that's the real deal, why there's no guy MISTAKENLY fell in love with me, but there's one guy who was filled with the spirit of alcohol and made a mistake, but that MISTAKE gives me the happiness of my happiness, and that's our Sungdi.

The mini party had started, but I've seen someone was missing. I look around and seen a silhouette in the glass door at the balcony.

"Sungye-shi." I called her, but she didn't make any movement. I guess, the hush of the wind was that strong for not to be heard me.

Then I still insisted to speak, "Sungye-ssi, you have a great talent. I wonder why you chose to be my daughter's nanny instead of focusing on your profession?"

She didn't answer me, but instead she cupped both of my face and stares at me. My eyes wanted to blink for a split of a second, but I don't want to missed this stare.. this stare that I miss? Wait. What am I thinking? In able to flee what I feel, I put down both of her hands and turned to embrace her instead.

"Gomawo, Sungye-shi.." I spake again, and went beside her. "Gomawo.. for the double care you gave for my Sungdi.. Gomawo.. for sharing us your knowledge and ideas, renovating our old house turned to a classy yet still old-fashioned.. but I do really admire how it goes! And lastly, thanks for today.. You just don't know happy I was.. Today was the happiest birthday I ever had!"

But our moment had ended when Sooyoung came up, informing us that there was a bottle fell in front of Sungdi. Then some pieces of it accidentally went on her eyes.

Sungye carried her and brought her to the car, and drove a bit faster to the hospital. Good thing was, once we get in, there was a doctor who responded right away. Sungye and I felt numb once he says, "Good news, the young lady was now safe. But bad thing was, she could be possibly blind if there's no eye donor fit perfectly for her..."

Oh no, my daughter could be blind! This must not be happening! Eotteohke? What should I do?

"I'm willing to risk my money, just for my daughter, doctor! Please do everything that you can! My daughter was that young to be blind, and I can't take it seeing her like that. Please help us find a donor, I'm willing to pay triple..." he nodded, "We will, Miss Park." then he left.

I sat not on time and lowered my head, then cry. She went on my side and caress my back. I heard her took a deep sigh before she spake, "don't worry, I'll take care of everything." she said sincerely. Without my thought, I embraced her. I need this.. I really need this to comfort me.

 


***
 


(Yesung's P0V):



That night, I finally made up with my mind. I formally informed Soo that my daughter got sick as my alibi. She didn't questioned me why like this and why like that, but instead she gave me my salary for this month, then leave. I even told her not to bother noona that I left, since she's not feeling well.

For our daughter's sake, I'm going to risk and do everything I can. And this is it.... I know, this was not enough what I lack for her, what I need to do for her.. All I just want was that.. I still WANT to see her BEHOLD the sunrise... I don't care if I couldn't be, as long as she can .... I WILL..

 


Months later, I'm now living on a province just near Seoul. Yuri and I became a good friends afterwards, and she was the one who sends me my food every meal. She even volunteered to stay with me, but I refused to since I still feel sorry for what I did unto her before.

She knows everything.. that Sungdi is my daughter. I did also informed my eomma about it lately. After all, they forgive and accepted me, and we live as if nothing happens yesterday.

In despite of living without seeing anything, I can still draw. Sketching a line, not knowing where direction I am, but because of this heart of mine who beats for the woman of my life, I can see how happy she was with our daughter.

 


Days.. Months.. Even years had passed, I can't deny the fact that she was the one for me. I don't care how old she is.. I don't care how our age difference was.. As the famous quotation goes, "Age is just a number." As long as your heart found each other, it won't matters. *KOREAN guys prefers marrying NOONA in KOREA, MOSTLY. XD*

Everyday, my whole day was only spent at my room's balcony, trying to perfect my masterpiece. Noona and our Sungdi -- the two MOST IMPORTANT WOMAN of my LIFE.

Then I heard a painting can was kicked behind my room's glass door. I was stopped and started to sense that there's someone who was coming near my direction. I distinct that it was a lady. My heart began to pound inside me, but NO its not noona!! It's impossible that she'll go here .... FOR WHAT??? But this rapid heart-beating of mine.. Aish.. Only noona can give me this weird feeling.

As my senses goes deeper, I can now hear her soft sobs. I don't know why, but then I just felt her hands on my face. "Why did you do that for uh? You know I have a LOT of money.. I can find a donor using my money, but how come..." she paused, crying hard this time.

"Noona, mianhae.. jeongmal mianhae.." that's the only word I can make a response for her.

Then I just felt her embraced me.. tightly.. "Ya, Jongwoon-ah, how dare you to disguise yourself, you know that I'll still accept you, after all that had happened. You give me my happiness.. my inspiration.. my life.. and that's our Sungdi!" I don't feel like moving, but to hang in that moment. That moment, that happens in my dreams. But now, its real! My tears now also drop, soaking noona's blouse because of my uncontrollable tears.

"Hey, you're crying?" she let go and looked at me, by guiding up my chin to look at her. "I never expected that an arrogant, immature father of my daughter, would be this cry-baby!" Everyone who would tend to call me a cry-baby will I give them a shot of my killer deadly glare! But there it was, I couldn't give her that, of course... I'm blind! xD

"That's fine, Yesung-ah. Just let it out. Here's my shoulder you can lean on and my arms to give you a hug." then I feel her lead me to lean on her shoulder. Hey! That's my inward thought before. How did she know that?

 


***



Months later~ After some days of treatment, I could not able to go back to Seoul. My fiancee, or I mean noona informed me that she and Sungdi were the ones who'll gonna fetch me in the airport. You heard it right, noona and I were now engaged! Before I left Korea and went to the States for my surgery, I in no sight, shyly proposed to her. Of course, I was that oh-sooo nervous that time when she haven't made any response at first. I just felt weak, when I feel something touch my lips. And obviously, that was a yes! She told me, even if my surgery wouldn't be successful, she's still going to marry me even if I'm blind forever.. How sweet of her!

After 18-hours, the plane I was riding at was safely landed at Incheon Airport. "Appa!" Sungdi ran and hugged me as if she misses me for like a hundred years?! kkkk~

"Oh my baby!!" then I kissed her beautiful cheek and wrapped her in my arms again.

"Enough for the drama scene, children." noona fake cough and we both chuckles. "Eomma, I never expected my Sungye ahjumma would be this handsome! You haven't let me see any pictures of him, that's why I have no any idea." Sungdi then giggles while looking at me.

"Well, of course I'm too old enough to care about the gadgets and so... Let's eat for now?" noona invited, turning on the mood.

Once we got to a fastfood chain, in which our daughter had chose to, Sungdi and I ordered for our food in the cashier. I feel my daughter's glare, eyeing the girls around us. She can't take it, so, "appa, I wish you were only wearing your mascot for like FOREVER?" then I heard her sigh.

"Why baby?" and I laugh a little. "Haist.. You see, a lot of girls were drooling over my appa's pretty face!!" I smiled and embraced her, and she embraced me back on my legs.

Life sometimes seems to be unfair if we can't see what's behind it in the beginning, but if we try to follow it and live with it, we'll surely understand how did it goes...

 


~ THE END



-----
 


A/N: okay, I'm finally done with this.. PLease feel free to tell me what's on your mind.. I'm experiencing writer's block nowadays, and that's how it goes >____< mianhae.. _ Pjnn~

 

© June 2013