After 5 years~

Your Lover

**
 


(Yesung's P0V):
 


5-years later, I've finally finished my architectural course. Not because of noona's help, but through my effort of working and studying at the same time.

Tomorrow could be my wedding day, but my mind was not in ease, thinking what I left 5 years ago. My future wife doesn't know anything, my mom either. I feel sorry and regrets what I act when I got really drunk.

After 5-years, I went to passed the house of noona and I've seen something: a hanging ply-board on their big gate that caught my attention --- WANTED: A FULL-TIME HOUSEMAID, BABY SITTER, GARDENER, DRIVER

I wonder where Kwanghee, Soo and Namjoo were. Noona wouldn't hire anyone just like this. If I'm going to show up as a man, I know she wouldn't accept me anymore. What is it she needeth again? A house-maid? Baby-sitter? Is that what ahjumma's usually do, right? Then exactly, I saw a big-sized ahjumma from the neighborhood, put their garbage at the sideway's bin.

 


There, I got an idea!



Few hours later, I went back with a make-up on my face, having a long-hair wig, and lastly wearing a woman's clothes and two-packs of pillow in my front, and at my back.

I know, I may look weird.. but I don't care as long I can see her and take my responsibility, its not that important what people could think of me.

Then I respire and took a deep air to gain some courage before I press the big gate's doorbell. Two more rings, and a cute little girl on a braided hair opens the big gate. "Annyeong!" she waved her hands cutely, and smiled at me. That simple act of her makes my heart really flattered!

"Ah.. an-..ny..." I cleared my throat and used my falsetto tone like in the opera. "Annyeong.. hehe.." then I found it hard to sit, because of the pillow that surrounds me.

 


Then she lets me in and locked their big gate again. While we were walking, "Hey look Cindy, we have a visitor!" she talked to her doll, then turned up to look at me. "Hi ahjumma, I'm SungDi Park. What can I do for you?" as we finally stopped at the garage and sits.

I smiled from ears to ears, "Hehe.. I've seen the board outside.." I was pointing outside as her head was also following where my fingers were pointing at.

"Ah.. So you're applying to be my nanny?" then she turned to her doll again, "look Cindy, I'm going to have a nanny starting today!"

"So it means...." I was stopped when she spake, "Sooyoung eonni! I finally found someone who could be my nanny!" she shouted, and Soo appeared on us right away. "Didn't I ..." she was interrupted with her own words once she saw me. Oh my, I hope she wouldn't recognized me as I tilted my head sidely, facing her my side.

"How come Sungdi ...." she was stopped again, trying to study my face. I then fake a laugh, "annyeong.." I bowed so that she may not clearly recognized my manly-faced. "So you were her mother?" then she arched her eyebrow. okay, I know I'm slow, but I already heard that she calls her Sooyoung eonni, but here I was pretending that I didn't hear. kkkk~

"Ya eonni, stop staring my nanny like that! She'll now going to live with us starting today, right ahjumma?" and I nodded in surprise. "Please tell eomma that we already have found an ahjumma, so that she won't worry that much!"

 


Then I've seen Soo making a sign on her. I guess, its are-you-sure-we-are-going-to-accept-her-that-fast look?
 


"Ne, eonni! What is your name again, ahjumma?" she went to sit in front of me, flashing her beautiful long eyelash.

"Ye.. I mean Kim Sung Ye.. haha.." then I've seen Soo find my voice a weird one, so she shew an irritating face of hers. "Ya eonni, stop that stare, okay? Please prepare our food, right away, arasseo?"

"To tell you honestly, it seems like I've already seen you before..." she said as she passed right in front of me on her way to the kitchen.

I had a doubt that she recognized me? Did she? Oh I hope not.

 


***
 


Before I pampered Sungdi to sleep, she told me that her mom was in Australia? She even shew me some of her mom's pictures, and obviously, this girl's beauty came from her mom! But her sharp eyes came from me.. that's what she only got from me.

On the next day, I woke up early to prepare our breakfast. Once I got almost done, Soo came up. She yawned, "it seems like you're really somewhat familiar with me." she said, messing her hair, then sat around the table.

"Hoho.. Maybe?" I've seen her face looks irritated again. "Your voice... your voice seems so weird? Aish.. Are you a singer or what? It sounded like a gay? aishh.." (>___<)

"I can sing... but I can draw better! Look at your house, it seems like this was built long, long, long years ago~! I guess 10 ancestors of yours had passed when it was founded?" I shook my head, trying to insult their house jokingly, escaping that 'investigating' topic again. >_____< Oh great! just great! Sooyoung was not that really easy to be fooled with, though she was that slow in common object.

"Where do you live again? And how did you know that this was built long years ago?" here it goes again, suspecting that I was a criminal. Okay fine.

"Haha.. I graduated Architectural course, that's why I have an idea what were the in and out designs this 20th century. Haha. If you want to, you can tell Sungdi's mom that I will make their house 'in' this year! You can actually look at my samples! I'm just going to get them, wait a moment." and there, I ran back to the guest room where I was staying before and today, to get some of my works.

Then I handed it to her, "I can even make a new design for this house! If the owner still wanted to be this way, I'm just going to make it 'in' though it was this old-fashioned!"

"Uh-huh.. Are you that sure, you made all of this?" oh great, Soo seems not to be convinced with me AGAIN.

"Haha.. I can make one for you, even today! Hoho.." then I get a sketch paper and a pencil. "Now, tell me what to do." I commanded.

She thinks for awhile, "Alright. I'm going to describe something, then you'll be going to draw it!" as she clapped her hands in excitement.

"Not a problem. Let's begin?" I smirked, as I dares her.

"Okay, here it goes.. There was a man and a woman walking hand in hand at the park, then they sat underneath a tree ..." then I cut her, "I'm an architect not a story-maker." I informed her, forgetting to use my falsetto toned, but thank God she haven't noticed it.

"Aish.. Kurae.. Kurae.. Okay, okay.. draw a big house w/ a big gate, a two-storey building. Inside the house, there were 5 rooms. 2 rooms downstair and 3 upstair. At the King's bedroom, there was a bath tub.. shower.. Then outside the house, there was a HUGE swimming pool, facing the scenery of the garden. Then at the garden, there were roses, daffodils..." I interrupted her again, "this is okay, I guess?" her jaw dropped once she saw what I did! "Omo~! Have you read my mind? Are you a mind-reader ...... uhm.. what's your name again?"

"Jongwo..o-..n.. I mean Sungye.. Kim Sungye.." oh I was almost caught by my words.

"Oh gee~! I never expected you would perfectly draw what I thought! Oh great! I'm gonna tell eomma-eonni about you! You are now officially hired!" she slapped me over and over due to her endless excitement! Finally, her suspicions over me could be gone somehow? Oh I hope so..

Noona can you hear me? If only you could, do I still have a chance to be a good dongsaeng of yours? Maybe a friend? a good one?

 


***
 


(Your P0V):
 


I am glad when I got a phone call from my daughter this morning! She told me that she already have an ahjumma to take care of her, fetching in and out of her school.. Oh how I wished to see her soon!

Kwanghee and Namjoo were here with me in Brisbane, taking in-charge with my charity foundation here. While Sooyoung was left in Korea, to look after my daughter there. I also wanted to bring her here, but its just that, in case, when whoever his father thought of coming back, our daughter was there to meet him. I'm not that selfish about our daughter's right, that's why I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt somehow.

 


Flashback 5 years ago~



He went up late that night, and he was really drunk. Then I put his arms around me and laid him at the sofa.

"Noona.. do you still love him?" he said on his husky voice. I gasped, felt back at his question. "It seems like, you still." he mumbled, impatient not waiting for my answer.

"Its not that.. but I'm trying to forget him.. everything about him.." then I felt shocked, when he hold my hand, sending a great spark inside me. "Noona, what can I do to make you forget him ha?" I admit, I was captured enough through his loving eyes, I don't know why the event must not happen, DID HAPPENED... and few months later, my Sungdi appeared.....

 


~ to be continued .....