A man-up deal

Your Lover

**



It's school holiday! Yesung has nothing to do for the 1st day of his vacation so he ended up roaming your house. He was stopped from his track, when there's something that caught up his attention at the backyard, facing the refreshing scenery of the garden. He sat on it recklessly, and it broke eventually! "Aishhh.. stupid chair!!" he mouthed out, angrily. He stood up in pain, and went ahead on his room.

For as usual, you came home late at night. You take your shower, then prepared a milk for yourself. You brought up your mug with a milk on it and ended up to have some refreshment in your garden. Your eyes widened in shock, seeing the chair that your ex-lover had given you on your last birthday got broke! You wanted to get mad WHOEVER did that to that SPECIAL CHAIR of yours, but since it was evening you tried to hold for your anger and reserves it for tomorrow.

Sleepless night, did that broken chair gave you -- "what a wasted!" you thought.

Obviously, you haven't sleep all night just because of that chair, its an important thing for you, though for others it was not. Early in the morning, you make some noise to make everyone in the house be awakened! The 3 of them lazily stood up with their funky and messy hair and sat around the dining table, except for the new added in their family.

"Where's the .... ?" you were stopped when, "what's wrong in this early? Is this house burning?" his morning hoarse voice, seems to make you speechless for a moment.

"Ah ne, eonni.. what's the problem?" that's the only time you went back from yourself when Sooyoung sleepily asked.

"Everyone follow me." then they followed you altogether. "This." you pointed the chair.

"Omo!" the three of them face-palmed altogether, except him. "I won't be mad at you, if you'll admit that you were the ones who broke this. Just talk to me after this." you told them without making any eye contact with them, unwanting to see of them being guilty or a liar.

 


After you left them, "that's only a chair! Why is she that mad because of that stupid object?!" he blurted out, annoyingly, then the three eyed him in surprise.

"So you broke it?" Sooyoung spoken out her thought right away. Instead of giving him his answer, he just kicked a stone out of his frustration.

"Ya! Don't you know how was that important to eonni ha? For your information, THAT chair came from his ......" then Kwanghee formed an 'x' both of his arms.

"Tsss.. stupid LOVE! Just that chair, you'll get mad early in the morning?! What the.... ?! It's weekend today, I need to have some enough rest!" then he walks away, leaving the three, thinking what to do.

 


***



Yesung went back to his bed, but he don't know why his conscience was bugging him crazily. So it ends up for him to dress up himself and look exactly for that broken chair at the market. Before he exits the house, he went back to the backyard to take a good look of the chair. But before he could do that, he feels sorry this time when he saw you, trying to fix it, bringing the broken parts to its usual place.

"Do you also love that chair as thou hast loved him?" he leveled his height with you, and sat beside you, studying what kind of help can he do for you somehow.

You stopped and stared at his side, "its not that we're over, means I do not value everything he had given me. I still love him or not, what was I had in the past were still that important to me."

Then you seen him smirks, "if you keep on reminiscing, remembering your past, of a surety, you wouldn't move on to the stage you want to! Still like this.. and like that.. stable in everything?? How come?" then he felt like your stare was focused on him, so he felt conscious. "Aish.. Why am I interfering with your life anyway?" as he stood up. "I have to go somewhere." he faced his back, leaving as if he was the boss in your house.

 


***
 


He was almost a half a day in the market, yet can't he find same as the chair you had. He took a deep sigh and rest on a park for awhile. He closed his eyes for a couple of minutes, but he was distracted when he heard .......

"How dare you?? How dare you??" punched the guy's arms. "You make her pregnant, now you were running back to my side! You just haven't used her money, but her dignity as well! You just didn't give her a little respect?!"

"I didn't, babe! I respect noona a lot! As in, A LOT!" the boy answers her back.

"If not you, who would it be then? For crying out loud, you were the only one who LOVED her!" the girl spake in her whimpering noise.

 


***
 


(Yesung's POV):
 


I can't take it and I opened up my eyes. The guy looks very familiar with me. Is it ...... Aj? Noona's ex-lover? Obviously, that was her present girl.

"Go back to noona, and take good care of your child with her."

 


WHAT? CHILD? NOONA? AJ makes her pregnant? THIS CAN'T BE?! I was just awakened from my inward world when that guy's turned in my direction. He eyed me as if he doesn't know me, he then twist himself and faced his back. I suddenly remember about the 'chair thing' >____< oh great! Just because of that chair I'm chasing him to ask where exactly did he bought it. I'm going to eat my 'oh-so-precious' pride just to repay what I had damaged.

"Wait a moment." I called him as my distance was just a meter away. He was stop but never moved to turn his back to face me.

"You are Aj, right?" I asked again, and he faced me this time. "I am." he replied briefly.

"I know its too early for me to say this, but.... I know you just had your break-up earlier... keundae..." you paused, and you saw him his focus with you. "Noona still loves you. She really loves you." you told him, facing the other direction.

He took a big gasp before he spake, "I guess you heard everything..." and I nodded lightly. "Noona... is _____ noona was pregnant?" he asked that makes my mind speechless.

Then I release a nervous laugh, and say, "I guess only the two of you knows that."

He gulped, "I don't remember that we did it! I respect her a lot, how come she would be....."

I smirked, then passed in front of him, "Go. She needs you, come back to her and she'll welcomed you with her open arms."

"But... I don't deserve her. She's too good enough for me, while I was such a bad man! I can't take it seeing her, hurting just because of me."

"Well then, if you don't want to hurt her, but why DID YOU BROKE UP WITH HER???" I cannot really control myself and I grabbed his collar and took him up because of my anger toward him, bursts out from nowhere.

I realized that I was acting too much, I was outside the house to find the replacement of the chair, yet I was here, giving this guy a lesson, so I brought him down and fixed what I mess on him. "Do you still remember the chair have you gave to noona?" I asked, back in my cooly manner.

His turned to smirk this time, "I'll tell you where, but you'll gonna treat me a drink tonight?" I complied to his deal, and there I finally brought that stupid chair! And afterwards, since its evening we proceeded on a small soju house.

After taking 6 bottles, he was almost a 3/4 drunk, yet here I was, still strong as ever. "You know ____ noona... very kind... very beautiful... very thoughtful... Everything that I would ask her, she will give it to me in an instant." Aj burped. "She loves and cares for everyone, even not all of them was pleased to her. I ... I actually really loved her, but .... there was a point that, I realized that there could be someone who could love and care for her more than I do... I'm giving all my best, yet my best was not that good enough to make her feel that she was complete.. Yes, she's old. That's what people thinks of her, but her heart remains young, because she only knows how to LOVE and not to HATE anyone...."

 


~ to be continued.....
 


-----
 


A/N: I am not a drunkard, okay? just for the sake of the story... kkkk

 

-------

 

A/N: Pleaseee don't hesitate to subscribeeee :*