Is it love?

Your Lover

**
 


(Your P0V):
 


After 2-years straight of work, I may now able to come home in Korea and see my daughter, Sungdi. I haven't informed Sooyoung nor anyone in my relatives that I will go back that soon.

I took taxi from the Incheon airport down to Seoul once the plane of Air Asia had landed. It was just almost an hour, and I arrived safely to my address, yet an unfamiliar house stood to welcome me.

"Wow!" that's the only word my lips did expressed, stunned how great design did the architecture of this house of mine had ever thought!

A woman who had a huge size was showering our plants did I see, since our gate was widely opened. I was about to come near her, but my daughter ran to my side and embraced me that tight. "Eomma! This is you, right?" I leveled my height and embraced her back as well.

"Eomma.." she released from the hug, and now we were facing each other. "Eomma, have you already met Sungye ahjumma?"

"Sungye?" I repeated, as if it sounded familiar to my ears. "Ne! Ahjumonim, where are you?" her head turns to and fro, and finally she stopped. "There you are!" she squeak out and ran to her side.

She then drag her in front of me. As our eyes met, both of US seems to have that familiar stare to each other. "A.. Annyeong?" I started out, and finally she have the courage to speak, "hoho. Hi." she then bowed. That voice. Her voice seems not a feminine.

"Well.. Thanks for taking good care of my Sungdi, covering up everything what I must done for her." then I smiled a little, having this awkward feeling, the last time I'm with Yesung.. Sungye.. Yesung.. Sungye.. Yesung.. Their name was so close.. too close..

 


Minutes passed, and my daughter seems to noticed the cold atmosphere we had. "Eomma! Where's my stuffs and all that I've asked you to buy for me?" she then pushed my suitcase inside the house, and left the two of US again. Oh great! This feeling --- its killing me! Why am I like this? She's my daughter's ahjumma, for crying out loud! Why am I thinking that she and Yesung were one? Oh boy! Don't tell me..... I'm a lesbian? "NOOOO WAY!" I shouted. I felt someone holding my wrist, that's the time I realized that I was not yet moving on my place.

"Noon..a.. I mean, Mrs.... ? uhm.." "ani, just Miss Park will do.." I simply removed her grip and move inside.

 


Once I get in, "eomma-eonni!!" Sooyoung came up and embraced me as if we haven't seen each other after a decade?

"Oh Soo! How are you?" I embraced her back, and she tightens her hug more. "I'm fine, eonni TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL! HOW ABOUT YOU? You don't look like old, but you look more young instead! Where is your Australian boyfriend anyway?" she let go, and her head turned to search for someone.

"Ah.." I scratched the back of my head and smiles a little, "he's busy." I alibi, but the truth was .... I never thought of having a boyfriend anymore. There were a lot of Kiwi's and Australian guys tried to ask to date me, but never did my eyes look on them, since I have Sungdi with me. I never care what people may think of me as a single parent, having her was I really grateful for.

I know, I may hate him, but thankful that he gave me a beautiful baby girl, and that was our Kim Sungdi.

 


***



(Yesung's P0V):



It's weekend! Sungdi has no class, so I decided to shower the beautiful flowers that noona had planted, that's what Sooyoung informed me. She was giving her best to maintain their beauty, since she knew that was also noona's happiness. If once she fails it, she knows that noona wouldn't trust her anymore.

I was t the plants when I felt someone's presence around me. I was about to look whoever that be, when I've seen her turned her direction on Sungdi. It was noona. She came unexpectedly in my part. Yet I'm not prepared.

I want to embraced her and feels sorry for my stupid act that time. I never expected, of all the guy in the world, I'm the one who mistakenly ... is it a MISTAKE? Giving her Sungdi was a MISTAKE? I don't know.

Yes, I don't feel LOVE for her when we made it, and I guess she was too? It was just an accident, I guess? But without that incident, Sungdi wouldn't appear and the smile that she shewed to her daughter, or I'd rather mean our daughter, will not I able to see. She loves our daughter that much. She was still living just because of Sungdi -- she's her LIFE and her HAPPINESS.

 


How did I know that Sungdi was my noona's happiness? Sooyoung DID told me everything.
 


She even told me that they don't exactly know, who was her father. Noona kept her silence on them, so NEVER did they bother to ask her anymore. But they have a sense, that it was ME who were they suspecting, since I also run away once I graduated highschool. Never did I shew up, nor make any communications to them since I've left the house. They were trying to erased that fact, since its rare for them to see that noona and I were interacting with each other... Namjoo and Sooyoung sometimes joked out, if its not me or Aj who makes her pregnant, that means ... its Kwanghee who lay with her! --- That's how Sooyoung's wide-tongued was!
 


Oh well.. While Soo and noona were having a convo:
 


"You don't look like old, but you look more young instead! Where is your Australian boyfriend anyway?" she let go, and her head turned to search for someone.

an Aussie boyfriend? I suddenly felt sad, I don't know why? Sigh.

But when I heard, "Ah.." she scratched the back of her head and smiles a little, "he's busy." I don't know why I felt happy this time, that maybe she was just ... I snap, maybe she was just pretending that she had. I grinned.

"Ah eonni! Haven't you noticed something?" Sooyoung finally remembered my work.

"Ah ne.. It's pretty! The design.. it perfectly fit my taste! The design actually seems like I saw someone made it before." I suddenly thought for awhile, and yeah, I guess she already saw my designs on my room before. It was the design of the house that I wanted for my family.. my future family.. that I want to spend my whole life with.

Oh how I want to see my children playing around me, while cuddling with my wife.. playing with her chin.. kissing her beautiful forehead.. brushing the tip of my nose on hers.. holding her hands.. embracing her lips.. pulling her body closer to mine..

The house was already there, but the only problem was ... the people who'll gonna live there.

I was about to marry few months ago, but I don't know why my heart commanded my feet to go on somewhere. And that somewhere was here... with noona... and our Sungdi... Am I in-love with noona? But how?

While I was waiting for Sungdi, fixing herself to go to school, a ring from the doorbell did I heard when I was preparing her sandwich in the kitchen.

I half a ran to open whoever on that huge gate. I was about to slam the gate, but thank God I control myself not to. I was that surprised to see the girl standing behind the gate .... and it was .... Yuri. My wife supposed-to-be.....

 


~ to be continued...