Intro..

Your Lover

**
 


A wonderful sunrise welcomes your day, yawning.. stretching.. did you do firstly in the morning. After cleaning the dead leaves fell around your area, for as usual an edge of the envelope in your mailbox have you seen, hanging out there.

You are rich here with a charity foundation. And yes, you love to take good care of kids, most especially if they were abandoned by their parents, your two hands were both opened to accept them and provide for their everyday needs.

Back to the story, you haven't mind that letter for now, when you went to the kitchen and cook for the chosen young men and women, who live with you in your house. You were turning 36 years old, yet you don't have your own family. But good thing was, you treat your orphans as your own, removing the fact that they don't have a father.

 


Cleaning. Cooking. Teaching. Rest. Those were the routines you do in a day.
 


After showering before you go to sleep, you saw the letter on your desk. And that's only the time you read it. And here what it says,

Dear ______-ah,

This is your most-loved ahjumma. kkkk~ It's been a long time, my dear. I heard that you were now that successful --- and I'm proud of you, of course.

Anyway, I have two sons. The eldest was 28 years old, and he wants to be an engineer, but since he knew that we can't afford to let him study after his highschool, he dropped out of school and worked, without our knowledge. As an old lady, who cannot be accepted with many to work, I want him to finished his highschool then his college studies. But sadly, I don't have much enough money to give his school needs. ㅠㅠ^ㅠㅠ I guess, you know what's my purpose for writing you this letter. He'll be there anytime, after you read this letter! God bless you, my dear!

Sent with Love, ahjumma.....

 


***
 


You sigh after reading that letter, because you're only accepting 13 years old below and afterwards let them live with their own family, but still you were the one whose in charge for their tuition.

The next morning, you have noticed that your orphans were quiet that's why you woke up a little late on your usual wake up time. You were scratching your nape when you've seen an unfamiliar man sitting comfortably on your comforter in your living room. You've seen Namjoo, Kwanghee and Sooyoung were sneaking on him from the kitchen.

Once you came down, he just turned to look at you, mockingly, and not minding you afterwards. "Hello?" you awkwardly asked.

"Wae? I am hungry now. Why the maids here woke up so late?" your left eyebrow turns up with confusion, "maid? I don't have any," you informed him, feeling insulted what he thought of you.

"Its impossible that a big house like this won't have a maid! Then.. if you are not the maid here, who the .... are you?" he asked, on his impolite manner.

You wanted to explode in anger, but you were trying to hold for it, maybe because he was the son of your favorite ahjumma.

You bit your lower lip in anger, and just a little bit you wouldn't control yourself anymore. "Namjoo-ah.. Sooyoung-ah.. Kwanghee-ah.. Prepare a food for our visitor." then the 3 appeared, "Yes, madame.." and they bowed altogether at the same time and followed your order right away. That man followed them in the kitchen, passing by in front of you as if he doesn't respect an older lady. Kicking him out of your house, was on your mind, but it seems like he was the son of your favorite ahjumma that's why you can't do that.

You went ahead into the shower area, while the 3 set him a food. He felt conscious, as the 3 were watching him, eat. "Mwoya?" he asked, as the 3 freaked out from their position.

"Ah.. Ah.. I'm Kim Namjoo!" she awkwardly smiled and elbowed Kwanghee on her left to introduce himself as well. "Kwang.. Kwanghee.." then he laughed.

"And you?" he glared Sooyoung. The 3 looked at each other. "Ah ne.. Choi Sooyoung!" she introduced herself in her surprised expression.

"And who's that ahjumma earlier?" he asked, not sounding scary this time.

"Oh I see.. You don't know our 'umma-unni' yet." Sooyoung started, sitting across him.

"Umma-unni?" he repeated, and the 3 nodded altogether. "While you and Kwanghee, she's your umma-nuna!"

"But Kwangiee was a half ma---n..." Namjoo was cut, when Kwanghee closes .

Then that young man gazes at them, weirdly, and Sooyoung did see it. "Hehe. Don't mind them ha? Hurry, I guess you'll be enrolling today."

"How about you 3, aren't you going to school as well?" he asked, curiously.

"Hehe.. We already finished our studies! Kwanghee, graduated Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Designing. While Namjoo finished Bachelor of Science in Cosmetology. Then me..." she laughed, and continues, "I graduated Culinary Arts."

He wasn't that yet contented, and asked, "then why aren't you working?"

"I'm umma-unni's fashion designer! I was the one who's responsible for her fashions.. clothings.. shoes.. What's hot or what's not.." Kwanghee defended.

"What umma-unni?" Namjoo poked his head, "your umma-nuna, pabo~!!" then she turned to Yesung, "I was in-charged with umma-unni's make-ups.. skin care.."

"But I'm the most...." Sooyoung stopped. "MOST OF WHAT?" the two said in unison.

"I'm the most tired in the house! I clean.. I cook.. I wash.. Aish, I graduated Culinary, not a janitress!" then the two began to laugh, while the new part of their family, stares on them, strangely, that's why they've stopped when they noticed that scary 'stare' of his.

"Anyway, we've been talking a lot.. but.. you haven't mentioned your name yet?" then he smirked, "question was.. did everyone of you bothered to ask it?"

"Let's go?" finally you came down, interrupting the 4 with their conversation.

He stood up and wears his bag on a cool way. "Kim Jongwoon.. call me, Yesung." he told the 3 facing his back on them, heading to exit the main door.

 


***
 


You were walking ahead of him, once you got down from the bus. The both of you were finding it hard to start a convo --- and so... Once you came into the principal's office, who is a friend of yours, that's why even though he was a late additional to the school, its not a problem for them, since you were that influential. She carefully scrutinized him, before interviewing him. "What was your name, young man?" she turned to ask him, as she sat to face him.

"Yesung." he cooly responded. "Is he your son, ____-ah?" your friend asked you this time.

"Bwo? Anyaaa!" and waved both of your hands disagreeing to that fact.

"Oh I see.. So.. you were his sugar momma, I guess?" then she winks at you, teasingly.

"Aish.. jinjja.." you murmured out. "Are you saying anything?" your friend asked again.

"Bring out your birth certificate and fill up some forms now! And you'll be attending your class right away." you informed him, and stood up, pissed. While walking away slowly, "Hurry up.. and I'm feeling defeated here.."

 


***
 


Days had passed, he's been schooling for the whole day just like those ordinary highschool students was. You've seen him trying to study his lessons after he got home. He's quiet -- that's what you noticed on his attitude so far.

One hectic morning for you, when you received an sms: Noona, let's meet at 7pm, tonight in our usual place. This is urgent, we need to talk. See you.. --- it was sent from your 23-year old boyfriend.

You don't mind what the people around you would say, whenever the both of you were together being that 'clingy' to each other as long as you're happy, knowing that there's still someone who loves you, inspite of your getting 'old' age. Its been almost a month since the last time you had your date, so once you received his message it makes you smile for at least, giving a 'sign' that he misses you?

After you rushed everything on that day, you hurriedly turned the engine of your car, and drive to your usual place. It took you for half an hour to reach there because of the traffic jam.

Once you got there, you find your usual bench, and sat there excitedly. The long arrow of your watch was now at the middle, signifying that you're already waiting for him a half an hour already. And yet, an hour had passed but he didn't shew up still. You began to worry, and prayed that your bad doubts were not true.

Some hours had passed, and you decided to go, when he exactly came up.. "I thought you wouldn't wanted to see me anymore.." you went to him and embraced him.

Then you heard him, exhaled hardly, "Mianhae.." that's the only word you heard from him before he spake again, "noona, mianhae.."

You pulled and tilted your head to look at him, "wae?" you wanderly asked.

He took a big gasp, "You promised me that you'll do everything just for me, right?" and you nodded, "eng.."

"Please stop loving me..." he told you not looking at you straightly. You felt your tongue moved back once you meditate what does he wanted to tell you. "What?" you asked again, trying to make sure what you heard were just your wicked hallucinations. "Let's end up here, noona. I don't deserved your love anymore. Someone deserves it, and not me." he totally pulled himself away from you, and left you, crying.....

 


~ to be continued....
 


-----