Crush

I've got you

I could feel my face burn, and I looked down at the panel. "No," I mumbled.

"Liar."

"Well, there is this one guy I've had this crush on, but right now isn't the time to date people. Especially right now."

Sandeul looked at me. "Do I know him?"

"Yes."

"How well do I know him?"

"Sandeul, do you want to do the song or not?"

Sandeul grinned at me, "I would love to do the song."

~>~>~>~>~>~

The rest of the day was a peice of cake. I was thankful that it was easy.

"Hey, Chris!" 

I turned around to find Sandeul running up to me, but halfway to me, he fell on his face.

___________________________________

Other POV~

You laughed slightly as you went over to help him up.

“Well that’s endearing.” You teased. He ruffled his hair nervously. He winced as he walked.

“Did you get hurt?” You asked. He nodded, his fave scrunched in a bit of pain. You gave him a weak smile.

“Let me help you home.”You said as he put his arm around you so you could help him get home.

“That’s too far away, I can just call my mom, if you’ll wait with me?” He asked. You thought of the chores you had to get done at home, and you had to make sure your mom was bringing home any guys.

“I don’t think I can wait up..” You trailed off.

“Can I just stop by your house?” Sandeul asked. You cringed at the mention of your home.

“I know you don’t like to talk about it, but I think I should really put some ice on this.” Sandeul said. You sighed.

“Can you wash dishes in that state?” You asked.

“Sure, you need an extra set of hands?” Sandeul asked.

“Yep.” 

__________________________________

Your POV~

We walked to my house pretty quickly, but thankfully mom was fast asleep on the couch. The house was in fact not too distroyed thankfully. 

"So this isn't too bad, I don't understand why you always complain."

"She's asleep," I whispered. 

Sandeul glanced at your mom and sighed. "So when she's awake?"

"All hell is released." 

We quickly made our way to the kitchen and the pile of dishes were higher than when I left. 

"Crap," I whispered. 

Sandeul looked at me and smiled. "Come on, we can get this done in no time."