Best Friend

I've got you

Other POV~

All you ever wanted was to be a singer. You loved to sing, and you even went to an arts school. You lived at home with your terribly alcoholic mother. She never stayed around long, but you didn’t really care, you just wanted to get through school, and get out. You took care of yourself anyway. You’re mom was more like a roommate.

“Hey Chris!” You heard a voice shout. You startled awake.

“Mr. Baker is going to catch you if you doze off.” Your friend Sandeul said. You’ve had a crush on him since forever, but you didn’t have time to date, you were busy chasing your dreams and taking care of yourself.

“Thanks Sanny.” You said, using the nickname you always used.

“Hey, want to sit by the tree with me and CNU for lunch? It’ll be shady!” He offered happily. You smiled.

 “I’d love to! Then, want to come with me to the recording studio? I’ve got a song I still have to finish for art class.” You said with a yawn. You hadn’t been sleeping too well because all these projects at school had been keeping you up. 

________________________

Your POV~

He smiled at me. "I'd love to, Chris."

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

I got my lunch and headed out to the courtyard and found him sitting under the tree with CNU. They were looking at some music they were writing for a class, and I slowly approached them. 

"Hey, guys."

"Hey, Chris."

"What's up, Christina?"

I yawn and sat next to Sandeul. "Not much, just tired."

Sandeul glanced at me and politely smiled at him. "You can take a nap if you want." 

I nodded. He patted his lap and laid my head on it. He began to comb his fingers through my hair as I drifted off to sleep. 

"Okay so what if we did-" is what CNU said before I went to sleep. 

_________________________


You woke up to someone shaking you.

“Chris, you gotta get up if you’re gonna finish that song.” You heard Sandeul say. You rubbed your eyes, and moved from his lap. CNU was no longer there.

“Where’d CNU go?” You asked.

“He had homework to finish up, and since I promised to help you out with this song, I stayed.” Sandeul shrugged.

“Then let’s go work!” You said, leading Sandeul to the recording studios. You and Sandeul had free period after lunch, so you didn’t have to worry about time constraints or anything.