EIGHT

Our Forbidden Love

"nooooo. noooo. stay away from me!!"

"tae.. wake up... babe..."

"no!" taeyeon screamed as she woke up.

" bad dream? are you okay babe? " tiffany asked worriedly as she touched taeyeon's cheeks.

"huh? what happened fany ah? Why are we both ? Shouldn't I be at Suzy's house?" Taeyeon asked, feeling confused. 

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! We just had and now you are asking me what happened and saying another girl's name? What is this are you cheating on me?!" Tiffany smacked Taeyeon's shoulder.

" Oh..... No fany I'm not." Taeyeon blushed as she realised the situation and tried to calm her girlfriend down.

"Then why are you calling out other girl's name Kim Taeyeon ! "

"Fany ah. Listen to me." Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany's arm and stared at her.

" Yes Fany I admit. I have been cheating on you."

"Yah!!!!"

 

 

 

 

" But that's because I'm a pabo. A pabo who wants to protect her girlfriend from getting hurt, disturb by others because their secret is being found out by other people. That's why this pabo agreed to let the girl kiss her everyday so that she won't get disturb by the girl for the rest of the day. But the pabo is feeling gulity doing so. It's so wrong."

"tae..."

"But now. The pabo had with her girlfriend. " Taeyeon chuckled. " She doesn't wants to continue to cheat on her girlfriend anymore. She doesn't wants to give in to the girl anymore. She has decided to tell her girlfriend the truth because she loves her so much."

"Tae... you were so silly. Why didn't you tell me about it? You're really a pabo."

"Fany ah sorry. I shouldn't have done so. I should have told you earlier." Taeyeon hugged their body together.

"Silly." Tiffany caress Taeyeon's face as she leaned in for a kiss which leads to another.... ahem...... session....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*hides face*

A very short update after a long time. 

Sorryyy. But i have been really really busy. I hate school :l

And i hate things that are going on in my life right now. :l

Oh well. Tadaa for now and thank you all for staying right here for me. <3

 

 

If u all have any qns for me. Feel free to ask me at ask.fm/idunnowhattasay. :)