ONE

Our Forbidden Love

"Fany hurry up!! We are going to be late for class and that Mr Lee will start nagging at us again !! You know he is the famous nagger in school?! " Taeyeon dragged Tiffany along the hallway.

"Tae calm down. We still have 3 more minutes. " Tiffany replied as she was texting someone.

"Fany who are you texting?" Taeyeon tried to peek at Tiffany's phone but she was too short to do so.

"Nobody. Let's go taetae. " Tiffany smiled and she cling onto Taeyeon's arm.

 

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany had been best friends for 5 years. And surprisingly , they have been in the same class throughout the years.

 

 

 

"Tiffany Hwang and Kim Taeyeon. Why are the both of you so late for my lesson! And Tiffany Hwang , why is your skirt so short !" the teacher nagged as the two of them stepped into the classroom. Tiffany groaned.

"Oh baby. See. I told you to control yourself just now. Now Mr Lee is scolding us for being late for his class. " Tiffany said out dramatically and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck which caused Taeyeon to blushed and the class to chuckle softly.

"Tiffany Hwang stop spouting nonsense and get back to your seat. " Mr Lee shook his head.

"See taetae. It's settled. " Tiffany flashed her eye smile at Taeyeon.

 

 

 

"Fany ah. What do you want to eat?" Taeyeon asked as she packed up.

"Oh tae. I'm eating with Donghae. "

"Donghae?"

"Yeah. I broke up with Siwon last week. I'm with Donghae now taetae. Oh he's here now. Byeeee. See you for class later. " Tiffany gave Taeyeon a hug and kissed her cheek before going off.

Taeyeon just stood there. Holding on to the spot where Tiffany had just kissed her.

 

 

 

"Oi taeng. Why are you spacing out there ? Faster ! I'm hungry already!" sooyoung shouted as she stood outside Taeyeon's classroom with sunny.

 

 

 

"So where's Tiffany uh?" sooyoung asked with full of food.

"Eeew. She's with Donghae. "

"Donghae? Wasnt she with Siwon?" sunny cut in.

"Yeah. But they broke up already...."

"Taeng?" sooyoung called out.

"Yeah?"

"Are you jealous?"

"Jealous of what?!"

"Hmmm. Jealous that Tiffany has a new boyfriend?" sooyoung eyed Taeyeon.

"And why would I be jealous?"

"Because she isnt your girlfriend?" sooyoung replied and made Taeyeon choke on her soup.

"Yah! You're ridiculous , soo! "

"What? Don't worry. We are all very open minded people. Right , sunny?"

"Yea taeng. Don't you think someone she treats you... Like her lover? So clingly to you and PDA with you in front of us. " sunny helped to continue.

"What PDA?! what the heck. The two of you are seriously..."

"Sitting on your lap and asking you to feed her isn't PDA. Okay. Hmmm. Hugging you for like so long isnt PDA... And... off ice cream from your face isnt PDA. Right , soo?"

"Yeahhhhh. "

"What?! Isn't this what best friends does? I can also do this to you two , too. "

"Nononono. No thanks taeng. " SooSun said in union.

"but taeng. Don't you love her?"

"WHAT?!" Taeyeon screamed. Causing people in the canteen to stare at her. She then lowered her head , feeling embarrassed.

"what are you talking about soo! Of course I dont! Im straight. I like guys , not girls!"

"Okokok chill girl. I got it. "

Fany... If only you know...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hihi all. First chapter of the story. Hope you all liked it. Comment~~ :)